who is the hottest boy 6th grader at ...

who is the hottest boy 6th grader at ECMS

Created by bob on Oct 16, 2009

119 votes

Click on an option to vote

jace jones

zach campbell

ryan lucas

chase webb

kyle hicks

triston blevins

kaleb jessie

jed lawson

nathan yates

joey greer

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey cool dude

Ashland, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2009
zach campbell hands down i love his beautiful brown eyes i wish he would ask me out i am to affraid to ask him out i have 2 classes with him.
cool

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2009
way to go Kaleb
eww

Whitney, TX

#3 Oct 22, 2009
they all freakin uggie
stupidity

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2009
eww wrote:
they all freakin uggie
no u little jealous but i bet u would stop a 7 day clock and i think that zach campbell is a hunk,
eww

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 26, 2009
ZACH IS FAT HAHA.*ROBO LAUGH* HE HAVE MULLET *ROBOLAUGH* But you know who's hot in 6th grade? Ryan McDavid & Trace Jackson, at least they watch their weight. Go eat some veggies. And Fruits. And Iron.
7 th grade girl at ECMS

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Nov 13, 2009
Kyle Hicks is very cute and one of the sweetest boys I know. Any girl would be lucky to just be friends with him, but really lucky to be his girlfriend. He is great.
Wasnotme

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2009
all a bunch of girly boys.
6th grade girl

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Nov 13, 2009
I guess you call nice guys girly boys. You need to have rednecks who grow up and drink beer and hit their wives. I say Kyle H is the hottest.
watch it

Wagoner, OK

#9 Nov 14, 2009
eww wrote:
ZACH IS FAT HAHA.*ROBO LAUGH* HE HAVE MULLET *ROBOLAUGH* But you know who's hot in 6th grade? Ryan McDavid & Trace Jackson, at least they watch their weight. Go eat some veggies. And Fruits. And Iron.
you know what things you say will come back to haunt you.probly will grow up and be a cow u will or you will have kids that look like hippo HAHA.zach is a good kid and if the wrong person says the wrong thing to him you may just see how he really is.so if i was you i would WATCH IT this is not a fat kid your are talking about the is a boy that can show you a thing or too so go ahead keep it up.zach campbell is a very handsome young boy and that boy will grow up someday and u may see him through different eyes then.and when you do he may say ewww i dont even wanna look at your ulgy ass i have seen it happen before.most of the time the ones that think they are all that grows up looking like shit,just like u are going to god gets u back when you say things about people u are suppose to be kind and caring.zach does not bother anyone .i bet your grades are not as good as his why because he studys and does his home work while you are on topixs dogging people,thats why he will grow up smarter and wiser while you grow up dumber and thats why he will be able to go on through life and make something of his self.notice the kids that get made fun of are the ones that end up being the smartest and the others end up knocked up befor they are 15 no job,no one wants them and they are tied down with a kid which the one you thought was a nothing makes it in life.just thought i would enlighten you a little.what goes around comes around.lets see in 6 years how u feel ok.when he walks across the stage with honors and you will be left behind.
6th grade girl

Grayson, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2009
Kyle is way cute and also dresses nice and smells great. He always smiles and makes me feel special.
east carter middle girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2009
Kyle H is the hottest! I LOVE him!
Boo

Cecilia, KY

#12 Dec 22, 2009
Kaleb jessie is freeking gangsta and pimp and i love him he is so hott..and he is definatley the hottest on here.
ewww

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 23, 2009
umm eww kaleb is not hot he acts gay and prob is and he thinks hes all that when hes not and thinks hes the hottest please theres alot of hotter guys than him.
RaWrAlEiShA

Flatwoods, KY

#14 Dec 25, 2009
eww wrote:
You truly need to grow up; I cant believe 6th graders these days; I hope you realize Karma is a bitch and its gonna come back and get you trust me; You just wait til high school I hope you get a taste of what you dish out
candycane

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2010
what about chuckie gee? i mean who thinks jed lawson is better looking than chuckie?
6th grader

Whitney, TX

#16 Jan 5, 2010
eww wrote:
no he's not he is very cute sweet smart and funny any girl would be lucky to go out with him and he is not fat u r just jealous because he gets all the girls.
a 6th grader

Whitney, TX

#17 Jan 5, 2010
candycane wrote:
what about chuckie gee? i mean who thinks jed lawson is better looking than chuckie?
candy cane you are so nutty we always knew you liked oh jed lawson the meanest kid around.
east student

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Jan 6, 2010
ewww wrote:
umm eww kaleb is not hot he acts gay and prob is and he thinks hes all that when hes not and thinks hes the hottest please theres alot of hotter guys than him.
he has a small weenie
Fender

Flatwoods, KY

#19 Jan 6, 2010
RaWrAlEiShA, man. Couldn't have said it better myself.:P

It's all 'gonna get you.
bunch

Flatwoods, KY

#20 Jan 6, 2010
east student wrote:
<quoted text>
he has a small weenie
now how in the world would you know that, kid? that's sad very very sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min who cares 22,520
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min North Mountain 156,570
Who is everyone getting for wood vouchers 2 hr Olldy 3
carter nursing (Jul '11) 4 hr Hope 36
Looking for info on someone 7 hr mmmhm 6
Mark Gee 16 hr Gdogfourevr 1
Desirees drug babies 17 hr Boho 55

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages