My wife and her best friend has opene...

My wife and her best friend has opened up a year around garage sale.

Posted in the Grayson Forum

Vic Greenhill

Cleveland, GA

#1 Nov 9, 2012
My wife and her friend has opened up a year around garage sale out on KY 59 into Lewis county. It's about 8.2 miles up 59 from the second Olive hill exit. They have a little of everything and some of its new. They have it laid out nice to where people can come in and look around. They have Christmas decor, clothing, shoes, pictures, toys, dvds, vhs, and lots of other stuff. They are calling it Nook and Crannies and there's signs. Thanks.
bargains

Ashland, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Vic Greenhill wrote:
My wife and her friend has opened up a year around garage sale out on KY 59 into Lewis county. It's about 8.2 miles up 59 from the second Olive hill exit. They have a little of everything and some of its new. They have it laid out nice to where people can come in and look around. They have Christmas decor, clothing, shoes, pictures, toys, dvds, vhs, and lots of other stuff. They are calling it Nook and Crannies and there's signs. Thanks.
Is it open now? Give directions from grayson, please.
CES

Arlington, VA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
year-round...not year around..... :)
Kim Greenhill

Nicholson, GA

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Take the 2nd Olive Hill exit (Smokey Valley). Turn right onto Rt.2. You will see Rt.59 from the stop sign at the exit. Turn left onto Rt.59 and go a little over 8 miles and it will be on the left. There are signs next to the driveway. Thank you for your interest. :-) and to ces...thank you for the correction..... :)
CES

Arlington, VA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
you're welcome....part of my English assignment - make grammatical corrections on Topix :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,847
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr WasteWater 12,877
Rae Ann Jackson Jones (Sep '15) 3 hr Wondering 16
Robin Webb 4 hr James 1
DrunkFest 6 hr Sickofit 38
Bo Waggoner 17 hr Grayson citizen 19
bret adams (Jan '09) 21 hr Grayson citizen 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages