First Prev
of 3
Next Last
do something

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Apr 1, 2009
if all you people KNOW sammy is innocent,why in the hell arent you trying to help him?dont wait till its to late!
B Reeves

Flatwoods, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2009
There are 39 executions in the last 20 years that have been proven to be innocent after the fact. There were 42 executions in 2007 alone in the U.S., so this number is negligible, however I think 1 innocent life is worth enough to save from such debauchery of justice. However, it wouldn't matter what anyone said or did. The last that was proven innocent after the fact, had many people try to stop the execution before hand. The Judicial Branch of the government has it's faults just as the other two branches. Personally, I think Capital Punishment should be abolished. 39 is a bit high of a number to be "murdering" due to failure of justice.
Johns_sidekick

Russell, KY

#3 Apr 1, 2009
It's not so much the doing something about it, it's the what to do about to do & how to do it.
do something

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Apr 1, 2009
start with his lawyer...i dont know any of these people involved in all this, im not from carter co.i barely rember when this happened ive been reading the other thread on sammy,i know people are telling the truth about what went on .i cant beleive what a mess and all the injustice.its awful ...if i knew the truth,and a innocent man was being punished for something he didnt do i would leave no stone unturned
the neighbor

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 6, 2009
i know sammy dident do that to bess horton,even after the talk with the lawyer he said its all over now,there was 3 people came to my friends trailer to wash blood off of them minnie sparks tolliver,tod and gypsi hardy,and phillis berry told the neighbor that they were in a car wreck and the next day it was on the news that bess horton was dead and her home was broken into well lets see minnie sparks knew where bess's money ,jewlery was and that morning bess had told minnie that she had to move because she dident help her anymore minnie was to help take care of bess but after a while minnie dident bother with bess so bess has the water turned off and a person that was there told that they gave sammy fields some sort of small animal trank.to get into it (the move).and that was why he was alted and not at his self when he was caught theres a person that was waiting in the park for 3 days waiting for the cops to talk to her about the people she was with but was never questioned about any of it she dosent want a person to die for the shit minnie sparks tolliver and the bunch done.the boy needs a good lawyer not that court appointed piece of shit.
System Watcher

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2009
the neighbor wrote:
i know sammy dident do that to bess horton,even after the talk with the lawyer he said its all over now,there was 3 people came to my friends trailer to wash blood off of them minnie sparks tolliver,tod and gypsi hardy,and phillis berry told the neighbor that they were in a car wreck and the next day it was on the news that bess horton was dead and her home was broken into well lets see minnie sparks knew where bess's money ,jewlery was and that morning bess had told minnie that she had to move because she dident help her anymore minnie was to help take care of bess but after a while minnie dident bother with bess so bess has the water turned off and a person that was there told that they gave sammy fields some sort of small animal trank.to get into it (the move).and that was why he was alted and not at his self when he was caught theres a person that was waiting in the park for 3 days waiting for the cops to talk to her about the people she was with but was never questioned about any of it she dosent want a person to die for the shit minnie sparks tolliver and the bunch done.the boy needs a good lawyer not that court appointed piece of shit.
I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying, I just wish you would learn to spell and punctuate a little better. My gosh this was hard to read. If you want someone to help you with this, it would be easier if they could understand what you're saying!
Johns_sidekick

Ashland, KY

#7 Apr 6, 2009
My grandmother & I were discussing this topic and she told me that minnie lured sammy there to her apartment, knowing she would not be there, because if sammy came lookin for her at the apartment and her not there, then he would look for her at bess hortons, and after she hung up with sammy, she and phyllis, did whatever they did to kill bess horton, and then walks in sammy, after they had already been gone for 10-15 minutes, to call the police and say that they suspected a burglary at bess hortons and that's how sammy was caught in the house. sammy is still getting letters in prison from the people who did it, torturing him for the fact that he went down for something they did, sammy is innocent!! I will do whatever it takes to get him a fair court trial with all the evidence i have on phyllis anyway and maybe that'll lead to minnie as well, and get sammy back home where he belolngs.
Johns_sidekick

Ashland, KY

#8 Apr 6, 2009
If someone would tell me step by step what to do, then I will get the ball rollin on this myself, and hopefully get that man outta there, and home where he belongs, he has neice's and nephew's he's never got to meet because of some low-life bitches, that aren't women in my eyes.
help

Wagoner, OK

#9 Apr 6, 2009
I don't know Sammy at all, just remember when this happened. Phyllis Berry is my husbands cousin, and he even says that she guilty as sin. Her eyes look empty and she hasn't got a soul. he main police officer that was on the case was Ron Lindeman, he was fired for making a 15 year old girl have sex with him, her grandfather was a bootlegger and he told her he would arrest him if she didn't. She now has a baby with him. So you tell me, what can we do to help this man out, like I said I have never even met him, but this is crap, and he needs all the help he can get.....ANYTHING and I am sure many, many people will help. Please, an innocent man is going to die and needs his communities help. The whole case was corrupt.......This is one thing Grayson should do as a community and unite and help.
help

Wagoner, OK

#10 Apr 6, 2009
Could we start a petition for a new and fair trail, I have no idea's.
Johns_sidekick

Ashland, KY

#11 Apr 6, 2009
I don't know if a petition would get us very far, but I will find out who his lawyer is now, and still continue with a petition anyway and hopefully if anything was gonna be done that we can have the petition along with what we are saying and hopefully that show or stand for something? I know his brothers and I hope I can get this done for sammy's sake and put phyllis where she belongs. The sad part about this is her daughter is my cousin, but the way I look at it, she doesn't need a murderer for a mother, and phyllis's mom has had her, her entire life. I also know what type of person phyllis is and I can't say that she is a good person, because she's not. She's a hypocrit that walks around with her nose up at everyone, while pointing the finger at everyone else for their wrongs or mistakes, when this mistake is bigger than anyone else's and her not having any room to talk. But I will push for this to be done.
is this

Idalou, TX

#12 Apr 6, 2009
phylis takes and sells more pills than anyone in carter county,how can she hold her head up,or talk about anyone elses kids.
Johns_sidekick

Ashland, KY

#13 Apr 7, 2009
I know for a fact that she has every pain doctors name and numbers in the tri-state area, right in her phone, so you know that she is taking & pushing more pills than anyone in carter county.
B Reeves

Ashland, KY

#14 Apr 7, 2009
The sad thing is about the American Judicial system, Mr. Fields has already had all of the trials he can get. The only thing that can now stop the execution of Mr. Fields is a Stay of Execution signed by either Gov. Fletcher or Pres. Obama.
Luv you Sammy

Ashland, KY

#15 May 29, 2009
B Reeves wrote:
The sad thing is about the American Judicial system, Mr. Fields has already had all of the trials he can get. The only thing that can now stop the execution of Mr. Fields is a Stay of Execution signed by either Gov. Fletcher or Pres. Obama.
That is sad that this is gonna and has happen to a sweet man
ken

Ashland, KY

#16 May 29, 2009
personaly i dont care if he is guilty or not he's a thug so lets have a hangin party and watch his ass swing and have no mercy
true

Ashland, KY

#17 May 29, 2009
Then someone send a letter to the president,and ask him to look things over.
ken

Whitney, TX

#18 May 29, 2009
let him fry
who cares

Ashland, KY

#19 May 29, 2009
who cares what you think ken?not me,ya jerk.
Outdated

Frankfort, KY

#20 May 29, 2009
B Reeves wrote:
News flash, Fletcher isn't the Governor, nor has he been for a while! At least you got the president right though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board (Aug '14) 1 hr Fannie Mae 41
BBQ restaurant 1 hr Huh 30
News Finley pleads not guilty (Jun '09) 2 hr Curious 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,695
Steak and Shake 4 hr Cleanfreak 23
How did Tony Lucas get realeased from jail 4 hr Oh yeah 9
David withrow 4 hr Adam 4

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages