Dairy queen sucks
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mad

Ashland, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2010
i will never go to dairy queen ever again, i cannot believe i actually waited 30 fuckin* minutes for a damn flamethrower burger and the next day i waited 20 minutes for a blizzard!!!.its defiantly the slowest service i have ever gotten and my friends have had to wait a damn long time for their food too, they need to hire more workers or close the damn place down, i am not satisfied with them and im sure you will agree
Latasha Brown

Holland, MI

#2 Oct 19, 2010
Bring yo azz over to Mickey Dees, baby. Ill show you a Big Mac so fast yo little white head be spinnin.
hometown gal

Grayson, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2010
I recently had a bad experience there as well...was just going through drive-thru to get a cup of ice (which I did the day before and they give it to me free of charge which was nice even though I offered the money) not this day..I waited at the sign forever so since I just wanted ice I pulled around...the middle-aged lady w/the long hair started yelling out the window like an idiot I was sitting by the back corner of the sidewalk and there were 2 cars in front of me..she kept yelling "i'm not waiting on her, other rude remarks...when I got up to the window I said all I wanted was a cup of ice...she went and got it and charged me which was fine and I told her the next time she wanted to bitch about a customer she should make sure they couldn't her..Haven't been back since...I used to work at the DQ in Olive Hill and have a lot of friends there, should I have called corporate?
mad

Ashland, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2010
wow im surprised, but dang i really like blizzards, guess ill stick to mcdonalds and ill be sure to thank latasha brown (sweet baby) cuteness
truth

Grayson, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2010
my problem is with the young girl on the weekends, she is the rudest person alive! She yells at you when your trying to order then throws your food out the window at you. Man I bet if she smiled her face would break.
Slammer

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2010
I had several bad experiences there and eventually I stopped going all together! Very poor service and the employees are a reflection of the management and ownership. Unless something is done to fix the image, closing the place may become reality. I know for a fact their business is slow and their sales are near an all time low.
Ron

Ashland, KY

#7 Oct 19, 2010
Start cooking at home. Don't be a slave to fast food!
selfish

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Oct 19, 2010
mad wrote:
i will never go to dairy queen ever again, i cannot believe i actually waited 30 fuckin* minutes for a damn flamethrower burger and the next day i waited 20 minutes for a blizzard!!!.its defiantly the slowest service i have ever gotten and my friends have had to wait a damn long time for their food too, they need to hire more workers or close the damn place down, i am not satisfied with them and im sure you will agree
then why did you go back dumbass and by the way dq is the best
employee

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Oct 19, 2010
Slammer wrote:
I had several bad experiences there and eventually I stopped going all together! Very poor service and the employees are a reflection of the management and ownership. Unless something is done to fix the image, closing the place may become reality. I know for a fact their business is slow and their sales are near an all time low.
sorry i work their and are sales are higher than ever sorry for your disappointment
Not a Customer Anymore

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Oct 20, 2010
We do not eat out more than a couple times a month if that. I was super excited when they made this Dairy Queen a Grill and Chill because we had eaten at both in Ashland and they were fantastic. The food at the one in Grayson is terrible. It was decent for about a month after they opened then it went downhill fast and has never gotten any better. The people who work there are nice but the food tastes like it has been cooked for hours sitting at room temp. The fries and onion rings are never hot or fresh.
Both DQ's in Ashland serve hot fresh food.
Latasha Brown

Holland, MI

#11 Oct 20, 2010
Just bring yo azz over to Mickey Dees. Ill set you up RIGHT.
employee

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Oct 20, 2010
the fries and onion rings are made to order and ashland food taste different because they have a char grill and grayson dont
Pedro

Rush, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2010
selfish wrote:
<quoted text>
then why did you go back dumbass and by the way dq is the best
You must be the dumbass if you think DQ is the best.
Slingblade

United States

#14 Oct 20, 2010
Slammer wrote:
I have been to the Grayson dq and yes, it does suck! The worst that I have ever been too!
I agree

Ashland, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2010
I must say that the only time I go to the place is when my wife makes me.... I hate dealing with the rude people!!!
wow

Ashland, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2010
hometown gal wrote:
I recently had a bad experience there as well...was just going through drive-thru to get a cup of ice (which I did the day before and they give it to me free of charge which was nice even though I offered the money) not this day..I waited at the sign forever so since I just wanted ice I pulled around...the middle-aged lady w/the long hair started yelling out the window like an idiot I was sitting by the back corner of the sidewalk and there were 2 cars in front of me..she kept yelling "i'm not waiting on her, other rude remarks...when I got up to the window I said all I wanted was a cup of ice...she went and got it and charged me which was fine and I told her the next time she wanted to bitch about a customer she should make sure they couldn't her..Haven't been back since...I used to work at the DQ in Olive Hill and have a lot of friends there, should I have called corporate?
If the employees are actually treating their customers so horribly then yes, you do need to contact someone. you can do so with this link http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/talk-to-dq/co...
Hello

Ashland, KY

#17 Oct 20, 2010
employee wrote:
the fries and onion rings are made to order and ashland food taste different because they have a char grill and grayson dont
How do they call it a Grill & Chill then? Why when it was refurbished didnt this one get the chargrill? It is kinda misleading but it does explain the difference in taste.

I have never once had anyone there be anything but polite to me but the food is bad.
customer

Ashland, KY

#18 Oct 20, 2010
whats up with the awful smell that you have to breath when you go threw the drive thru? scrub it down with bleach or something. its badddddd!!!!!
employee

Ashland, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2010
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
How do they call it a Grill & Chill then? Why when it was refurbished didnt this one get the chargrill? It is kinda misleading but it does explain the difference in taste.
I have never once had anyone there be anything but polite to me but the food is bad.
im not sure olive hill and an bunch off others either
former employee

Davis, WV

#21 Oct 21, 2010
well i thinkit was run a lot better when mike was there but i never liked the food at all maybe i was just sick of it i dunno

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white girls dating black boys (Jun '15) 14 min Pat 65
What do you think 42 min cold hard facts 3
free 43 min sue 16
Grandview apartment 1 hr The past 1
Clifton Sigmans Body 1 hr Travis 21
Pretty women in hitchins/Willard/Denton 2 hr Katie 10
Serenity Tan 3 hr not 2
Another overdose today? Mon GrowUp 48

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web