junior in jail
really

Morehead, KY

#167 Sep 27, 2012
Larissa James wrote:
Is the girl posting as "Larissa" ... Jeremiah James & the late Misty Jackson Rucker daughter? Say it isn't so!
Which Jeremiah James, the one from Olive Hill, Cheri James son? Surely not~!
Small fry

Grayson, KY

#168 Sep 27, 2012
Whats going on with this case? Any news?
Cold hard facts

Lexington, KY

#169 Sep 28, 2012
No, he's the loser from right here in Grayson. He's never been there for that child, or financially supported her. Adam Rucker is the closest thing to a father she's ever had. He's never made anything out of his life and he's only good to mooch off the next readily available girl that will come along and put up with manipulative ways. Trust me, I know...I've fallen victim to him in years past.
Esmeralda

Grayson, KY

#170 Sep 28, 2012
You are exactly right. I couldn't have described him better myself. Perfect description. He is pathetic, he is a horrible excuse of a man. Im really worried about her (his daughter). I think she is headed down the wrong path. It seems like she is RUNNING down that path, its getting worse fast. The bad part is when you are young you will not listen to anyone, and the more people try to pull you away from someone the more she will hang on to them. Everyone who cares for her pray that God watches over her and pray for her to be granted the wisdom to get away. Remember shes a young girl who lost her mother and her grandfather her father is a piece of crap and shes hurting. Praise the lord Adam was there for her and her brother. This makes her more susceptible to get into drugs or other bad things trying to numb some of her hurt and loneliness.
my self

Hilton Head Island, SC

#171 Sep 29, 2012
just observing wrote:
come on people think about it his whole family is in on the dealing they may not do it thereself i don't know but they know what junior is doing he obviously helps out and spreads the wealth with them, but right now his bail is $250 grand i know hes made a killen sellen drugs but he ain't got that kinda money...... plus even if they 10% his bail its still gonna b $25 grand i'd say that would be posted, but i think from what i was always told before it aint his parents who pay the bond..... ain't in one of his dealen buddies? it might even be the one who got arrested with him so he may actually be stayen in there a while this time.... hes definately gonna have to lawyer up which im sure he'll do but the best thing that could happen is for them to just leave his bail at $250k that way he can't get out to get a good lawyer and try and build a case i also hope they really inforce the law to the fullest extent and not let him off with drug court and probation lets send him down to lagrange or eddieville for about 3 to 5
Think twice before talk, I speak for my self and not for my Family, you probably know everything that your cousins, uncles, auntie's, brother and sisters in law, nephew..etc, are doing right now even do, you may live miles and miles away from them right?? And as u know the way jr. is.. hes pretty much like that to every one no matter if u are a relative, I alway though he was a problem but not for sure until now knew exactly what he is capable of doing, I have seen a lot of people saying he is a wed back or calling him Mexican in a discriminated way, it sound just the same kind of comments he did to many people., its sad to me that he is in jail, but I think he had many warnings and hes parents did too, to stop what ever he was doing and change, obvious they didn't make the right choices but he's entire family that you don't even know is not ok to talk about them.. Thanks
to Larissa

Grayson, KY

#172 Sep 29, 2012
I read this post and couldn't believe that your Mistys daughter.... Your mom was wonderful and wouldn't want this for you. Please think about her in these decisions your making.
wow

New York, NY

#173 Sep 29, 2012
I think this is a good time to bring up my original point. This has nothing to do with race. Period. For me anyway. It has to do with people dealing drugs and preying on our community's children. God bless junior's family. I am sure they are having a hard time with this, as are many families. However, if you choose to commit crimes and blatantly boast about it on social networking sites, then you have to expect that people will be angry.
my self

Hilton Head Island, SC

#174 Sep 29, 2012
wow wrote:
I think this is a good time to bring up my original point. This has nothing to do with race. Period. For me anyway. It has to do with people dealing drugs and preying on our community's children. God bless junior's family. I am sure they are having a hard time with this, as are many families. However, if you choose to commit crimes and blatantly boast about it on social networking sites, then you have to expect that people will be angry.
No doubt about that, it's understandable the people think the worse of him (but all his family., really? why?), even I think most of his problems are because of his parents didn't do good job, don't blame them either cause they try., but true is that jr was a problem long ago, his mom did what all mother do for their child, protect, provide, love and keep trying to make a good man of him, but kids not alway are the way we want them to be. It's hard just the though of been on her shoes, know that her son can spend more than he's current age on jail because he got cut up with wrong people and make stupid mistakes in his choices of acting, really sad for her.
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#175 Sep 30, 2012
my self wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt about that, it's understandable the people think the worse of him (but all his family., really? why?), even I think most of his problems are because of his parents didn't do good job, don't blame them either cause they try., but true is that jr was a problem long ago, his mom did what all mother do for their child, protect, provide, love and keep trying to make a good man of him, but kids not alway are the way we want them to be. It's hard just the though of been on her shoes, know that her son can spend more than he's current age on jail because he got cut up with wrong people and make stupid mistakes in his choices of acting, really sad for her.
wow you pleople really think that. You all are stupid, the parents are involved on it, they were so proud of there son for making money. The mother encourage him, to keep on making money. She is just a money hunger careless woman.
amazed

Barboursville, WV

#176 Sep 30, 2012
his mom was always against it... ya'll all talk bs on here..
lol

Grayson, KY

#177 Sep 30, 2012
Really she has always been against it huh? She didn't look to against it when she was driving the nice cars he bought for outta the drug money and out shopping and paying her bills with the drug money!!! Or living in her house and dealing. WHATEVER!!!
Graysonbornandbr ed

Crown City, OH

#178 Oct 1, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the blacks too. All the dark skinned people.
This is ridiculous! Blame other races for the strung out white people? I am white, and have never been tempted to take pills. These pillheads go out and take from innocent, hard working people. People like my grandparents, or my parents. They drop babies like dogs on the side of the road. They walk around like zombies, and have no respect for anyone. I have hispanic children who are respectful, educated, and are upstanding citizens. If this Jr. has sold pills, then he deserves to be punished, I noticed that the woman they arrested did not appear to have a hispanic name, hmmm could she be white??? lol
Duh

Broken Arrow, OK

#179 Oct 2, 2012
Graysonbornandbred wrote:
<quoted text> This is ridiculous! Blame other races for the strung out white people? I am white, and have never been tempted to take pills. These pillheads go out and take from innocent, hard working people. People like my grandparents, or my parents. They drop babies like dogs on the side of the road. They walk around like zombies, and have no respect for anyone. I have hispanic children who are respectful, educated, and are upstanding citizens. If this Jr. has sold pills, then he deserves to be punished, I noticed that the woman they arrested did not appear to have a hispanic name, hmmm could she be white??? lol
No, the woman they arrested, Ruth Locklear, is black. lol The only reason it is the white doing it here is because there aren't that many blacks, if there was, it would be 100 times worst. Look at cities that have more blacks and see how bad they are. Huntington, Charleston, Lexington, Louisville, Cincinnati, Columbus... We are lucky!
Lair

Ashland, KY

#181 Oct 3, 2012
. Is she pregnant Agian ?
wtfe

Chicago, IL

#182 Oct 4, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the woman they arrested, Ruth Locklear, is black. lol The only reason it is the white doing it here is because there aren't that many blacks, if there was, it would be 100 times worst. Look at cities that have more blacks and see how bad they are. Huntington, Charleston, Lexington, Louisville, Cincinnati, Columbus... We are lucky!
can you say stupid

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#183 Oct 4, 2012
larissa needs a job instead of mooching of jr all the time. gold digger
The Truth

Flatwoods, KY

#184 Oct 4, 2012
wtfe wrote:
<quoted text>
can you say stupid
Nope not stupid, it is the truth. All areas with more blacks have an increased crime rate. FACT
oh

Morehead, KY

#186 Oct 5, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Nope not stupid, it is the truth. All areas with more blacks have an increased crime rate. FACT
Very very true!!
INS

Ironton, OH

#187 Oct 21, 2012
american wrote:
<quoted text>yes i am..even though his "job" was illegal...he is not an illegal immigrant...but at least he had the brains to have his own "business" he was an enterpenuer! something most of you cant even do!
at least us hispanics have the brains to do something....if you ever go to the doctors you will see. your doctor is an immigrant!! indian, filipino or mexican! and if he / she is white...trust me they not from grayson!!!
i am not defending what he does but i am defending .the hispanic race overall...just like chinese and eurpean immigrants come illegally..so do we..but at least we all came with a goal and dont live on welfare!!! illegals dont qualify you damn druggies!!!
You need deported for being so stupid! It's too bad we don't just shoot fence jumpers!
fyi

Lexington, KY

#188 Oct 21, 2012
had not seen this on here.......

October 13, 2012

7 face federal drug charges
Kenneth Hart
The Independent The Daily Independent Sat Oct 13, 2012, 01:54 AM EDT

ASHLAND — A federal grand jury has returned an indictment charging seven defendants with multiple offenses involving drug trafficking in Carter County.

Four of the seven — Ruth B. Locklear, 49; Jose L. Hernandez, 38; Luis Perez-Diaz, 39; and Fransciso Camacho Jr., 20; — were arrested last month after the FBI, the Kentucky State Police and the Carter County Sheriff’s Department served search warrants at residences on Fourth Street and Sunflower Drive. Cash, cocaine and a vehicle were seized.

The other three defendants named in the 10-page indictment, returned Thursday by a U.S. District Court grand jury sitting in Covington, are Osiel DeLeon, Robin Ingram and Morgan McDavid. Their ages and addresses were not listed in court records.

The indictment charges the seven with 20 separate offenses, all of which occurred between September 2011 and September of this year. According to the indictment, the defendants “conspired with each other and with others” to knowingly and intentionally distribute cocaine and oxycodone in Carter County.

Each of the defendants could be sentenced to up to 40 years in prison and fined up to $5 million for conspiring to distribute cocaine. The other counts each carry a maximum prison sentence of 20 years and a fine up to $1 million. However, if convicted, any sentences the defendants would receive would be imposed after consideration of federal sentencing guidelines.

Locklear, Hernandez, Perez-Diaz and Camacho are all currently lodged in the Carter County Detention Center. The whereabouts of the other three were not immediately known.

An arraignment date for the seven had not been set as of Friday.

A grand jury indictment is a formal accusation of a crime and does not establish guilt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Assistance Requested in Identifying Theft Suspect 6 min big rap 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Chilli J 143,001
kati Burnett 22 min believe 1
Wal-Mart 5 hr Time to Go 13
Ashley Madison 18 hr I Love Jesus 13
Micheal D 20 hr really 3
Give your ideas for improving Grayson. 23 hr unknown 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages