american

Barboursville, WV

#147 Sep 23, 2012
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text> do us all a fav and take the rest of the mexicans with you when ya go ,,,,scumbag!!!!!
what the f*ck do u have against mexican? is it all hispanics in general? Are you racist? mmmm
american

Barboursville, WV

#148 Sep 23, 2012
wow wrote:
People I don't care if you are American, Mexican, Portugese, Puerto Rican, Russian, or whatever. If you are preying on a community's children by dealing drugs, then we want you off the street. For those of you defending this behavior, I suggest you get the help you so badly need.
I appluad you for your comment! i am against drugs but i am not Racist
HA HA

Morehead, KY

#149 Sep 23, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
The more i reread ure post the more it ticks me off. Ure amazed anyone would shower her with support because of her actions.. Her sins r no more wrong than urs.. As a matter of fact God is w her n supporting her because she is hurting..im hlad u turn ure back because she doesnt need people like u in her life. Stick ure own kind n keep ur nose n the air.
You apparently aren't capable of understanding what you read, are you? The poster was saying that she needed to realize her self worth. I'm not saying that she isn't one of God's children. I don't think God wants one of his children doing harm to many others, do you? Since you're in the business of rereading, I think you need to reread many more times. Maybe then you can understand.
parent

Ashland, KY

#150 Sep 23, 2012
Thank you "HA HA" and "really". Thats exactly what I meant. Im not perfect and ill never expect my kids to be either. How could you really be her friend and let her b such a destructive person to herself!? I specifically said that she needed to see her self worth. Im not trying to put her down at all. Its sad to see someone go down the path she chose. She needs to get away from jr. Period.
parent

Grayson, KY

#151 Sep 24, 2012
grayson is a much better place without ppl like them
OOPS

Pikeville, KY

#152 Sep 24, 2012
rumor has it that the roadcheck cost him the trip. As the rumor goest,he passed gas a few times while the po-po was questioning him. They thought he was just doing that to aggreviate them. so off to the pokie
Now does anyone know if that is true.
cant imagine going to the pokie for ripping a good one in front of the po-po
SURELY??????????
pathetic

Grayson, KY

#153 Sep 24, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
The more i reread ure post the more it ticks me off. Ure amazed anyone would shower her with support because of her actions.. Her sins r no more wrong than urs.. As a matter of fact God is w her n supporting her because she is hurting..im hlad u turn ure back because she doesnt need people like u in her life. Stick ure own kind n keep ur nose n the air.
The more I read any of your IGNORANT comments it makes me realize just that....YOU ARE IGNORANT!!! How couls anyone say her mother would be happy for her as long as she is hsppy. I am so sure she is looking down on her saying "awwwww my sweet angel has turned out to be everything I hoped she would, drag addict with a drug dealing mexican bf." Yiu truely are a moron. Nobody is really happy as an addict. Its a miserable hard sad life. I don't have a dog in this fight, but you sound like a complete idiot and need to get away from the computer before you hurt yourself. Somebody that makes such ignorant comments would be dangferous in a padded room with a straight jacket. You one of those people who should not be allowed to ever think for themselves!!!!
WOW

Grayson, KY

#154 Sep 24, 2012
In my opinion, I think it's sad that anyone would even bring up her deceased family members in this discussion. That's not something you say to ANYONE let alone a child who lost a parent at a very young age. That was just mean and very disrespectful. I know this family well and hate to see Larissa's name in this topic. But bottom line is none of your comments are going to change her mind. She's an adult now! Encouraging her to see the whole story and making wise decisions is what her friends should be doing, not bashing her on topix!
lmao!

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#155 Sep 24, 2012
If this is the girl im thinking of she is a really good person and u all shouldnt be bad mouthing her.& .i thought she was dating a twin or sumthn, she seemed pretty happy with him but she prbly messed that up by dating the junior camacho dude but u all shouldnt put her down for it just bcuz u all dont like him, she doesnt deserve this! you all need to find sumthn better to do with ur lifes!!!
sowrong

Grayson, KY

#156 Sep 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="lmao!"]If this is the girl im thinking of she is a really good person and u all shouldnt be bad mouthing her.& .i thought she was dating a twin or sumthn, she seemed pretty happy with him but she prbly messed that up by dating the junior camacho dude but u all shouldnt put her down for it just bcuz u all dont like him, she doesnt deserve this! you all need to find sumthn better to do with ur lifes!!![/QUOTE] You are way off track ont his one. Nobody is saying she is bad because of who she dates. They are aying it because of what she is doing because of who she is dating. A couple yrs ago she would have not given a known dope dealer and murder supect the time of day and now she is ready to move away with him. She has changed 200% and its sad!!!
actually

Frankfort, KY

#157 Sep 25, 2012
she is his baby momma now.
Lol

Savannah, GA

#158 Sep 25, 2012
actually wrote:
she is his baby momma now.
Us she pregnant??
Her dad

United States

#159 Sep 25, 2012
Does her father Jeremiah James not try and intervene during all this? It sounds like that's exactly what she's missing. Some parental guidance.
mahfukaz

Grayson, KY

#160 Sep 25, 2012
Her and crystal mcchorter have something in common jrs kids
wisher

Grayson, KY

#161 Sep 25, 2012
I hope she is not pregnant with all thats going on, and I hope she gets her life back on track. Praying for our lord to light the way and guide her out of this dark place she is in. Amen.
Nikki

Ashland, KY

#162 Sep 26, 2012
mahfukaz wrote:
Her and crystal mcchorter have something in common jrs kids
Krystal's baby isn't Junior's, you idiot! How many mexican babies have you seen with RED hair, honestly??
mahfukaz

Grayson, KY

#163 Sep 26, 2012
Then it's shelby rices before she had it she told me straight up it was either jrs or Shelby's
Nikki

Broken Arrow, OK

#164 Sep 27, 2012
mahfukaz wrote:
Then it's shelby rices before she had it she told me straight up it was either jrs or Shelby's
Yeah
nuts

West Liberty, KY

#165 Sep 27, 2012
Why dont you people mind your own busness?It makes you people look like school kids talking about others,You people are no better then the people you talk about.
oh gross

Morehead, KY

#166 Sep 27, 2012
larissa wrote:
this is stupid. it seems like you all know absolutely everything about junior, huh? junior never killed anyone, shut the hell up with that. grayson doesnt know junior. maybe if you guys would actually get to know someone before you go judging people, you would realize he isnt scary or a threat to society. grayson is all talk. screw this town and everyone in it. junior made a mistake, who doesnt? his mistake might be bigger than some, but hes just a kid. hes been led the wrong way. someone had to show him how to do this., all the blame isnt on him. im sick of this town running their mouths about everyone. fu** every one of you low life shit talkers.
like, his gf larissa? Is that who you are? Run, girl, run. If you can't do any better than that, then hang it up. Its not cool to post that your drug dealing boyfriend just bought you a new bag or new shoes. You suck and people dont like you or him. Where do you think that stuff comes from? The misery and sadness of others, him pushing addiction on anyone with the cash, and you are busy probably doing drugs and taking pictures of your new goodies to show on facebook. Nobody cares and we all know it was bought with drug money. Get a job and a life little girl. You are heading in the wrong direction, fast, with that fat tub of mexican lard. He just looks so greasy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Martin 18 min Slurpee 25
walmart??? 19 min Frankie 15
Paul Cliford Sigmund 34 min Tard Hater 5
Desiho 1 hr Nope 13
Premier Physical Therapy 2 hr job 24
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 132,254
The effect gas prices have on food prices. (Jun '14) 3 hr Exactly 6
Grayson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grayson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grayson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:23 pm PST