bigblack

Grayson, KY

#127 Sep 21, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I don't do pills. I don't sell drugs. But yes I will stand up for Jr because all this is Bs. the guy from Detroit lived in crystals house . do you not read the newspaper. I know crystal and also know she was not working for Jr. they want to let the big boys go. and keep junior as the fall guy. that is not right
Do you not read jr had nothing to do with the bust at crystals he had sold to a undercover he was under a 6 month investigation I like jr to but he got himself caught read the paper on him says 6 month investigation
whatever

United States

#128 Sep 21, 2012
bigblack wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not read jr had nothing to do with the bust at crystals he had sold to a undercover he was under a 6 month investigation I like jr to but he got himself caught read the paper on him says 6 month investigation
yes I know but we seem to be the only ones that do. Everyone still thinks he was the connection between Detroit in Kentucky ....just trying to get it through 2 people that obviously can't read. And yes he is a good guy. Just because someone dose something wrong don't mean there bad on the inside and should be condemned
larissa

New York, NY

#129 Sep 22, 2012
poor grayson. when all this shit is over me & junior are both leaving grayson, dont worry. youll never have to see us again. i dont use him for money or drugs, and hes not a worthless piece of shit. i got to know him for whats in the inside & its better than you low life people sitting behind a computer talking. im 100% in love with him. and as far as im concerned, me dating junior doesnt make me want people to like me? i hate everyone in grayson anyways. you all are low lifes. i hope you have a wonderful life sitting behind your computer talking about everyone.
who cares

Broken Arrow, OK

#130 Sep 22, 2012
In my book. Anyone who deals and or uses drugs are low life pieces of shit.
laughing

Broken Arrow, OK

#131 Sep 22, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do pills. I don't sell drugs. But yes I will stand up for Jr because all this is Bs. the guy from Detroit lived in crystals house . do you not read the newspaper. I know crystal and also know she was not working for Jr. they want to let the big boys go. and keep junior as the fall guy. that is not right
sounds like his bond is high he must not be so innocent and they found more charges because it tripled from when he first went in their why is that?you can spend your time and life up holding him all you want since you have nothing else to do that is important to u do you no .you will probley be next .
HA HA

Morehead, KY

#132 Sep 22, 2012
larissa wrote:
poor grayson. when all this shit is over me & junior are both leaving grayson, dont worry. youll never have to see us again. i dont use him for money or drugs, and hes not a worthless piece of shit. i got to know him for whats in the inside & its better than you low life people sitting behind a computer talking. im 100% in love with him. and as far as im concerned, me dating junior doesnt make me want people to like me? i hate everyone in grayson anyways. you all are low lifes. i hope you have a wonderful life sitting behind your computer talking about everyone.
LMAO that's why his bond is so high, right? The cops know he'll leave Grayson. Reality check chick.........grow up!
Larissa James

Lexington, KY

#133 Sep 22, 2012
Is the girl posting as "Larissa" ... Jeremiah James & the late Misty Jackson Rucker daughter? Say it isn't so!
parent

Ashland, KY

#134 Sep 22, 2012
Yes thats mistys daughter :(
my my my my

Ashland, KY

#135 Sep 22, 2012
Larissa what would your mom say and your papaw? You know she would not approve of this and the way you are acting....dirty mouth and all....you should be ashamed of your self getting on here and acting out.....you may be old enough to do what you want but i bet your mom and papaw are looking down and wondering why???? Think about it????
just sayin

Bronx, NY

#136 Sep 22, 2012
who cares wrote:
In my book. Anyone who deals and or uses drugs are low life pieces of shit.
good thing no one cares to read your book
Four twenty

Danielson, CT

#137 Sep 22, 2012
my my my my wrote:
Larissa what would your mom say and your papaw? You know she would not approve of this and the way you are acting....dirty mouth and all....you should be ashamed of your self getting on here and acting out.....you may be old enough to do what you want but i bet your mom and papaw are looking down and wondering why???? Think about it????
. Well larissa is not who she use to be, sadly she has been taken under the wing of the mexicans and jr (mafia of grayson lol) she had been with him for a goood while and u can guarentee that she was sellin and doin the same shit HE was doin. U dont live with a person like jr and not be involved in their dealings. Its truley sad she turned out like this. She is in a bubble and cant see the truth.
ha ha

Grayson, KY

#138 Sep 23, 2012
larissa wrote:
poor grayson. when all this shit is over me & junior are both leaving grayson, dont worry. youll never have to see us again. i dont use him for money or drugs, and hes not a worthless piece of shit. i got to know him for whats in the inside & its better than you low life people sitting behind a computer talking. im 100% in love with him. and as far as im concerned, me dating junior doesnt make me want people to like me? i hate everyone in grayson anyways. you all are low lifes. i hope you have a wonderful life sitting behind your computer talking about everyone.
do us all a fav and take the rest of the mexicans with you when ya go ,,,,scumbag!!!!!
hmm

Broken Arrow, OK

#139 Sep 23, 2012
i look over a lot of the detention centers web page and i seen a few from grayson in rowan county jail.mexican men they must be going to send them all out of here.if they are legal i say leave them alone if they are not ship em outta here.
wow

New York, NY

#140 Sep 23, 2012
People I don't care if you are American, Mexican, Portugese, Puerto Rican, Russian, or whatever. If you are preying on a community's children by dealing drugs, then we want you off the street. For those of you defending this behavior, I suggest you get the help you so badly need.
whocares

Ashland, KY

#141 Sep 23, 2012
leave her alone geez ppl everyone makes mistakes ..and color shouldnt be a reason to hate on ppl black whte pink or purple it shouldnt mátter.larissa is a sweet girl i went to school with her we were never close but she would say hi every once in a while ...larissa please dont let these ppl put u down and i bet ur mom is happy just as long as ur happy..and another thing dont let them get wat They want ..u know as good as i do that they just want attention and drama and ur better then that ...everything will be ok trust me ive been in the same situation befor..and if ur friends dont get on here and defend u then obviously there not friends at all.
Me lol

Flatwoods, KY

#142 Sep 23, 2012
I love how people can put down Larrisa on here. It cracks me. I have talked to her a few times and shes a sweet girl. We all make mistakes and I can garuantee that half of you idiots talking shit have done just as bad. Who gives a crap if shes with a mexican...she loves him and thats all that matters. Larissa, dont let these idiots get to you..they obviously dont know what they are talking about..
parent

Ashland, KY

#143 Sep 23, 2012
Larissa used to be so sweet.
As a parent, I refuse to stand up for her and her boyfriend. It is amazing to me that anyone would shower her with support when shes been dealing AND doing drugs!! Keep jr and his gang off the street! Larissa get some help for yourself and realize your self worth before its too late. Coked out isnt a good look for you.
Lol

United States

#144 Sep 23, 2012
parent wrote:
Larissa used to be so sweet.
As a parent, I refuse to stand up for her and her boyfriend. It is amazing to me that anyone would shower her with support when shes been dealing AND doing drugs!! Keep jr and his gang off the street! Larissa get some help for yourself and realize your self worth before its too late. Coked out isnt a good look for you.
That was stellar as a parent, moron. Lets hope ure kids go through life and appear perfect to the public so a parent doesnt get on topix n bash em lol no asked u to stand up for her and i know no one asked for ure bad opinion of her so stick to raisin perfect kids before urs end up on here...love u lis..
Lol

United States

#145 Sep 23, 2012
parent wrote:
Larissa used to be so sweet.
As a parent, I refuse to stand up for her and her boyfriend. It is amazing to me that anyone would shower her with support when shes been dealing AND doing drugs!! Keep jr and his gang off the street! Larissa get some help for yourself and realize your self worth before its too late. Coked out isnt a good look for you.
The more i reread ure post the more it ticks me off. Ure amazed anyone would shower her with support because of her actions.. Her sins r no more wrong than urs.. As a matter of fact God is w her n supporting her because she is hurting..im hlad u turn ure back because she doesnt need people like u in her life. Stick ure own kind n keep ur nose n the air.
really

Grayson, KY

#146 Sep 23, 2012
I see exactly where parent is coming from. If all of you were here true friends instead of her dope buddies you would be trying to get her away from the situation she is in rather than cheering her on. Really! If this was your daughter would you really want her with JR and his drop buddies. I think not. NO one said anything about raising perfect children but when you love your children you want the best for them. Larissa would you want your child living like you are living. ANd it has nothing to do with race it's all about morals and doing whats right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min American Lady 155,600
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min independent repub... 7,484
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min pusherman_ 131,138
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,297
Suddenlink's new channels suck 3 hr Unknown 4
Girl Walking 60 5 hr notollerance4igno... 19
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr hey 1,072
Grayson Dating
Find my Match

Grayson Jobs

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grayson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grayson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]