Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

They get these junkies and pay them to rat. Well the junkies will go to person who does not sell there meds and cry and beg about how sick they are and the person will finally give in. Thats not right they should be tryint o get the ones who pay a bunch of people to go to the dr. They are the real dope dealers.
about time

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

You all are right... I have never known a pot head bothering anyone... And the whole rat thing.... I think they should have to spend their time in jail also. Now if we can just have a judge to keep the arrested druggies in jail and not back out before the ink dries on the booking papers.
The cops can arrest but what good is it going to do if they don't make them stay in jail gonna do?
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Huge bond.
Yes it is

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

But don't worry mama will pay it, so he can make more money for her
wat

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

It's 250k, I don't know much about this but even at 10% that's 25k a lot of money.
INTERESTED

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

agree wrote:
<quoted text>CLAXON was crazey to put his life and his kin in danger for 100.00 a pop.These big dellers kill for less then what he did.May GOD have mercey on his soal when they come to get it.He has moore nerve then i would have to give his life up for a few hunderd dollers.I wish him the best of luck for helping the feds but he had to need a fix bad to trade his life away for a few drugs.That just shows you what people will do for drugs.
crazy dealers mercy soul more dollars learn how to spell
Yes it is

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Holly shit! Juniors bond went up to $250.000. This time there's nothing mama can do for him. Hurray there's justice after all.
dustin

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

well i know j d claxon and his girl friend was selling 30's about 2 weeks ago and selling thier food stamps.they cant be working for the popo.does the pop allow ci's to sell drugs and food stamps?if so this not right!i got myself on tape buying drug i done it because i figure they was going to rip me off like they do everyone else.if they are working for the popo i'm going higher up state police or the fed's!how anyone else obtain drugs from them other than myself?
Curious

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Yes it is wrote:
But don't worry mama will pay it, so he can make more money for her
Where does his "Mama" get her money? Doesn't she work at Smithfield? If that woman posts bond every citizen in Carter County should complain enough til a judge makes her prove it was made legally! Enough is enough! I'm not kidding anymore.
I am not stupid

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

People just think how she gets the money to post bond every time he goes in. I work at Smithfield and I Don't have the money to buy cars, a new trailer, new furniture, and feed 3 really fat kids.
just observing

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

come on people think about it his whole family is in on the dealing they may not do it thereself i don't know but they know what junior is doing he obviously helps out and spreads the wealth with them, but right now his bail is $250 grand i know hes made a killen sellen drugs but he ain't got that kinda money...... plus even if they 10% his bail its still gonna b $25 grand i'd say that would be posted, but i think from what i was always told before it aint his parents who pay the bond..... ain't in one of his dealen buddies? it might even be the one who got arrested with him so he may actually be stayen in there a while this time.... hes definately gonna have to lawyer up which im sure he'll do but the best thing that could happen is for them to just leave his bail at $250k that way he can't get out to get a good lawyer and try and build a case i also hope they really inforce the law to the fullest extent and not let him off with drug court and probation lets send him down to lagrange or eddieville for about 3 to 5
who cares

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

lets deport them all back to where they came from
Keeping my eyes open

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

All I know its that you all should keep your eyes open, because the fat witch is gonna be flying on her broom all over town, selling her poison apples, so she can get out her precious fat troll.
nopoint

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

There is no point in them even busting people. they let them right back out on pocket change and evern some get or ed. This whole game is a joke. Oh and yes it was JD and Joslyn. they did rat. I know a girl who just got out and thats who is on her papers.
chica

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

I hope they keep him, will be the best thing that ever happened to the girlfriend even if she doesnt see that now.
wth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

im sorry to say but the rats well get whats coming to them every last one of the
wth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
lets deport them all back to where they came from
junior was born in the USA dumb ass
wth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

wth wrote:
im sorry to say but the rats well get whats coming to them every last one of the
*will* lol
well

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

chica wrote:
I hope they keep him, will be the best thing that ever happened to the girlfriend even if she doesnt see that now.

there shouldnt be a bond for any of them
whocares

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Dumb asses!!!!!....vanessa g is who got them busted .she told me herself lol thats how she got out of her 2 warrants..she made the mistake callin me up and spillin it..damn rat thk god im not a drug whorelike that bit*h ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,404
Jose Mc David (Oct '12) 21 min know 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 25 min Tollesboro Guy 81,590
Left lane ends 1500 feet idiots 53 min truckers wife 6
mike hardy was arrested 55 min seriously 6
Gas prices in Grayson. (Aug '13) 1 hr seriously 29
returning to spanking 1 hr Jessy 27

Search the Grayson Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Grayson Jobs

•••