Chassity Griffith and Tony Little???

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
listen up

Cleveland, GA

#1 Jun 22, 2009
I seen them Friday at Ralphs, are they a couple?? They sure acted like it. That is so freakin gross!! Well they are both eat up with everything, probaly even aids, so I guess its better they stay together, instead of screwing everyon in carter county and having an outbreak of the STDS!!! Nasty Freaks!!!
a little birdie told me

Salyersville, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2009
Tony Little? is he the guy that was with Nicole McDavid?
nasty

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Jun 22, 2009
who knows who the girl is with. it changes from day to day. and YES she is ate up with something. something called HEP!! known fact. shes a well known snitch thats for sure. her and her sister rachel griffith. the whole da*n family is nasty
a little birdie told me

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2009
I don't know who chassity is but I heard that Nicole McDavid was with him and he had HEP. So she might have it too. If you just HAVE to be with people like that (rather it's to get your pills, or just a one night stand)it's called RUBBERS! And still that wouldn't help the STD laying right beside you. UGH!!!!!!! You know... when people get STD's guys just need to get their weiners chopped off and the girls.... well they just need a cork! you know... for the people who knows it, won't tell anybody they have it but still shares it?! yuck. I'm a guy and I think thats gross
i know-

Littlefield, TX

#5 Jun 22, 2009
well chassity is a rat and so is rachel and heather she will screw anyone who puts a pill up her nose but their dad richard u could not find a cooler guy when he is not drunk or screwed up on pills and their uncle pete he would give his shirt off of his back to somebody that really needed help but those girls are rats and pill whores
abcd

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Jun 22, 2009
he's the one that was with missy duke....ewwwww

a bunch of skank as*es
sup

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2009
tony is nasty and so is chassity. they should be together. just make sure to not share with us the rest of your alls nasty sh*t you got going on

“Just the facts folks.....”

Since: Jun 09

Grayson, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2009
Damn, Tony Little? Dont be picking on him...He is a good guy! If you didn't get skinny on that Gazelle, its your own damned fault....

You can do it!
a little birdie told me

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jun 23, 2009
Dude, for one thing I am skinny, and for another if I wasn't then I still wouldn't do drugs to get there. And I really wouldn't screw an STD chick for them either. Either your telling us that your on drugs or you have an STD... Which is it?
crazy eight

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 25, 2009
i say she is with whoever will have her, whether it be tony or mike. who cares who shes with. let them do their thang as long as they keep it between them and not infect the rest of us innocent ppl out here
chasity

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jun 25, 2009
so what as to who i with you just jealous thats all. I LOVE YOU TONY LITTLE my baby
a little birdie told me

Salyersville, KY

#13 Jun 26, 2009
I agree with crazy eight! PLEASE EVERYONE WITH NAST IN YOUR PANTS KEEP IT THERE!
someone

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 26, 2009
i agree also with crazy eight
This is why Im Hott

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jun 26, 2009
chasity wrote:
so what as to who i with you just jealous thats all. I LOVE YOU TONY LITTLE my baby
Haha wow! look guys shes not only a pill whore ate up with std's , she's also illiterate! Wow Carter Counties finest right here on topix! Damn with the suicide rate whats her hold up? Nasty, nasty, nasty! really come one we all know her so don't take up space wasted on her behalf, but however thanks for helping with the cure for stds' now all the other girls Tony's banging can be treated because no one would be faithful to that scum your right buddy ol' pal she is beneath garbage ppl like her give this place a bad name! Once she was at a party with a skirt on and her face sagging with that dreadful double chin she wears, and legs open while drooling all over herself, shit every one had a turn! Ewe! makes me cringe....but its still funny when we all make fun of her about that time. Tony however poor guy is desperate hits on everyone I guess its hard to get some when thats the last you had! No one wants her sloppy nasties!
With who

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jun 26, 2009
I thought she was screwing some nasty mexican I seen her with one in a green truck and she always hanging outside of the faggot mexican resturant a while back who knwos she never has just one shes like lays! you cant have just one lol.
hahahaha no american man in his right mind would want her just some short dick mexican. Well hats off wonder which race shes set her goal on now. I knwo i dont want her neither does any of my buddies but then again we have standards I remember that chic in school not much has changed shes fatter and uglier and skankier now but we ones who have dignity with out being on drugs dont bat an eye in people like hers way! peace out..
ShoStoppin

Ashland, KY

#17 Jun 27, 2009
Are you kidding me? I think them griffith sisters are competing to see which one can make themselves look more worse than one another. Straight trash if you ask me.
fyi

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Jun 27, 2009
she is a nasty beaner hopper,does it for money to buy her dope,and tony little is ate up with hep,i was in jail a few days ago with missy duke and he was writing her every day,tellin her how much he loves her and he missed her because he had no one to help him rob ppl,so i will inform her what he is up to,but she is just as bad if not worse.she is a 2 face junkie like he is.he was at a friends house yesterday bumming her out of her food stamps when he left,he had droped a needle in her yard,damn her kids could have stuck it in em and caught his hep,she didnt know him but i did inform her of what he is.
I know

Flatwoods, KY

#19 Jun 29, 2009
yes, i have witnessed chasity (call it what you want) prostituting herself for pills. she literally was begging for my buddy to sleep with her. she was trying to get all up on him knowing he was good for it ya know. thank god he turned it down. hell, any smart man would turn that down. i dont know whos worse her or that herpes mouth chic. damn i forgot her name. not like i ever wanted to know it anyways though. as for tony, ah he alright i guess. if you like the skinny ate up looking type haha and of course this chic does
wanderin

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Jul 11, 2009
This is why Im Hott wrote:
<quoted text> Haha wow! look guys shes not only a pill whore ate up with std's , she's also illiterate! Wow Carter Counties finest right here on topix! Damn with the suicide rate whats her hold up? Nasty, nasty, nasty! really come one we all know her so don't take up space wasted on her behalf, but however thanks for helping with the cure for stds' now all the other girls Tony's banging can be treated because no one would be faithful to that scum your right buddy ol' pal she is beneath garbage ppl like her give this place a bad name! Once she was at a party with a skirt on and her face sagging with that dreadful double chin she wears, and legs open while drooling all over herself, shit every one had a turn! Ewe! makes me cringe....but its still funny when we all make fun of her about that time. Tony however poor guy is desperate hits on everyone I guess its hard to get some when thats the last you had! No one wants her sloppy nasties!
It sounds as if you are contradicting your self. You say nothing but nasty things about this poor girl and her family, but then turn around and say she was at a party .... whatever, and say EVERYONE (includes yourself) had a turn. She wasn't too nasty for you then huh?
nasty

Nicholasville, KY

#22 Jul 13, 2009
He has been sleeping with Donna Sloas now, He gets around to all the nasty ones. all of them girls he has been with would sleep with anyone or anything that would have them. I know Donna sleeps with every man coming and going if they will have her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Betty 164,866
Brooke 46 min Hello 6
Serenity Salon (May '14) 10 hr The bomb 16
Melissa Fite 10 hr Well well 22
wgoh 15 hr Katina 5
Nikki whitaker 18 hr Lauri 10
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 20 hr George Justapose 26,392

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages