Courtney Fleming
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Another one

United States

#1 May 8, 2010
I heard she had to have her arm lanced because she screwed it up when she was shooting up. This has been about a month ago. Is she still with Jay Johnson?
wow

Knox City, TX

#2 May 8, 2010
they got married.
swat

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 May 8, 2010
they didnt get marryed after he found out how bad she was on drugs he left her he hasent been there in monts
bob

Wagoner, OK

#4 May 8, 2010
i know thats not true just seen them together few weeks ago .looked pretty content to me.
tin

Wagoner, OK

#5 May 8, 2010
is he the one who was with sara smith for awhile.now thats nasty.lol courty is HOT
tin

Wagoner, OK

#6 May 8, 2010
SORRY courtney
swat

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 May 8, 2010
you couldnt have seen them a few weeks ago he had cncer surgery an was in hospital at uk for a few weeks ago so make sure you get youre storys right befor you put something on here about someone i herd hes been at his house cant hardly walk or move so next time get youre story right abuot someone befor you right about someone you know nothing about i know him he is a hell of a guy
wow

Knox City, TX

#8 May 8, 2010
yes they are.
swat

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 May 8, 2010
prove it everybody can talk the talk but cant never prove anything they say so funny
wow

Knox City, TX

#10 May 8, 2010
their in love.
bob

Wagoner, OK

#11 May 8, 2010
excuse the h.ll out of me.swat,didn't know i had to put date and time there for you buddy.but i know it was within the last month.so when i get the date and time will let you know.need to know what they were wearing. he had a bandana on his head don,t remember color.but courtney had on light teal green long sleeve shirt and a pair teal green pants and boots.BROWN.looking real hot
swat

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 May 8, 2010
why sure she is hot id like to hit it to whith about 10 rubbers on any way why the hell does it tear you up so bad are you jeilious of him dam sure sounds like it hell you know what color her cloths where an what he was wearing dam stalker bob the stalker it dont matter i know them both an she told me they split up so there is youre chance bob the stalker
bob

Wagoner, OK

#13 May 8, 2010
FIRST OFF I,M NO STALKER .and i wouldn't touch that with the one you got.no i,m not jealous just a statement she looked hot.and another thing the only thing i remebered about him was his bandana it was on his head .duh you must look down when you meet somewhere.lol
swat

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 May 8, 2010
this story is getting old
Nutter

United States

#15 May 8, 2010
They are both pill heads. End of story... Jay is using his cancer to stay screwed up even more and legally. Courtney is using the good stuff he's getting. They had been together for awhile. Yes she did go to the hospital about a month ago for her arm.
swat

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 May 8, 2010
he has to go to ashland about everyday to get what they perscribe him hes not alowed to take a whoescript whith himm but i heard hes doing good about stopping them i heard thats why they didnt ge along he was trying to stop but she didnt want him to so what can you do i guess thats what he did .later be cool swat
ben

United States

#17 May 8, 2010
is this the same courtney fleming that sux dix for pills, i remember seeing that painted on the adkinds slone bill board a few years back
bet

Wagoner, OK

#18 May 9, 2010
dON'T WORRY ABOUT IT WONT BE YOURS .LMAO DUH
exactly

Ashland, KY

#19 May 9, 2010
bet wrote:
dON'T WORRY ABOUT IT WONT BE YOURS .LMAO DUH
My snake is afraid of that one!
Ricky

Grayson, KY

#20 May 9, 2010
She used to be such a beauty but now she is drug addicted, been screwed by some unsavory people, looks terrible and did I mention addicted to drugs? Drugs that aren't that great to begin with but she lost her life to them already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min lides 14,778
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min usa 149,761
Shoneys 45 min Mel 1
Bret Adams 1 hr Jane 6
First National 2 hr prayers for you all 17
People taking numerous vacations and then bitch... 11 hr ntheknow 15
dish tv 11 hr ntheknow 5

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages