DONTKNOW

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
how does this guy not go to jail after all he has done ? Bad checks , stealing . I don't understand.
DONTKNOW

Ashland, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
"SPROUSE" Bobby SPROUSE sorry typo...
he is nasty

Ashland, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2013
he is so nasty.he use to go to church years ago he thought he was all that.he thought all the girls wanted his body haha now look at him boy he is so hot yeah right haha .
family

Ashland, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
well i dont see what the big fuss is when all these dope heads out here are walking free why should it be any different for someone who wrote a bad check who gives a shit carter county has more to worry about then bobby sprouse your just jealous
DONTKNOW

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
family wrote:
well i dont see what the big fuss is when all these dope heads out here are walking free why should it be any different for someone who wrote a bad check who gives a shit carter county has more to worry about then bobby sprouse your just jealous
Jealous ? Of what? someone who cheats people out of money, steals and lies, and he is a dope head. Doent take care of his family . wont work. Do I really need to go on ? I started this because I know some people he has cheated out of money. I just would like to know when the courts are going to make him pay for all he has done.
didnt know

Grayson, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2013
his wife went through a very hard time with cancer. I knew that he had written a few bad checks but i had not heard about the stealing.
DONTKNOW

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
didnt know wrote:
his wife went through a very hard time with cancer. I knew that he had written a few bad checks but i had not heard about the stealing.
yes, his wife did have a bad time for a while, but when she got better he was still going around town telling people she was dying. That tells you what kind of guy he is. and when I said stealing i ment he would go around and get jobs for remoldeling peoples homes they would pay him part or all of the money for the job and then never see him again. to me that is stealing. I know someone he did this to.
DONTKNOW

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
family wrote:
I agree that carter co. has alot of dope heads and they need to be delt with, but that doesnt mean that other crimes should be forgotten about. and it would be different he it was a few dollars we were talking about, but we are talking about thousands. alot of this is from people he cheated out of money, money that these people worked for, unlike Bobby, yes they worked for their money.
Unknown

Bellville, OH

#9 Apr 1, 2013
I have been looking for my " biological father" and came across this! I have meet him once a long time ago, I know this is him, I'm just afraid to look any further and being hurt after reading all this! I was afraid he would be mad at me for not keeping in contact with him,and thought all these years I would have to give him the whole run down in how I thought my mom would be so mad at me since she has no clue I know about him. But in reality I'm afraid of looking any further. I would like very much to get in contact with my aunt that I meet the same day I meet my dad, but I forget her name. If anyone can please please help me please do.

Thank you,
Ashley
family

Russell, KY

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Hey Ashley this is his niece if you want you can send me your email and ill give you my number!!We have also been wondering how to contact you!!
dontknow

Russell, KY

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Unknown wrote:
I have been looking for my " biological father" and came across this! I have meet him once a long time ago, I know this is him, I'm just afraid to look any further and being hurt after reading all this! I was afraid he would be mad at me for not keeping in contact with him,and thought all these years I would have to give him the whole run down in how I thought my mom would be so mad at me since she has no clue I know about him. But in reality I'm afraid of looking any further. I would like very much to get in contact with my aunt that I meet the same day I meet my dad, but I forget her name. If anyone can please please help me please do.
Thank you,
Ashley
does his wife he is married to now know about you ?

Since: Apr 13

Bellville, OH

#13 Apr 1, 2013
ajnzwatson@yahoo.com is my Emil

Also I'm not sure, but the women he was with when I meet him in KY meet me as we'll along with there son!
dontknow

Russell, KY

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Ajnz wrote:
ajnzwatson@yahoo.com is my Emil
Also I'm not sure, but the women he was with when I meet him in KY meet me as we'll along with there son!
he lives on 3rd street in grayson first double wide on right.
dan

Greenup, KY

#15 Apr 3, 2013
So did his wife's cancer come back? I saw him in town a few months ago and he said her cancer had come back.
dontknow

Ashland, KY

#16 Apr 3, 2013
dan wrote:
So did his wife's cancer come back? I saw him in town a few months ago and he said her cancer had come back.
NO ! His wife is fine. her cancer is gone. See thats what I'm talking about, He lies all the time. Yes even about that !! He tells people that thinking they offer him a hand out of some kind....He is a loser...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bad gas at raider mart (shell station) 10 min fan 5
arrie callihan , was he stabbed or shot last ni... (Apr '10) 15 min oldarn 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr dollarsbill 132,146
HOW TO: netflix free forever! (Nov '10) 6 hr crrtcftv 224
You ever been caught masturbating? (May '09) 21 hr blllie 47
Regina Diggs 23 hr pri 46
Does Anyone know that crazy bitch Tanya Mullins (Jan '09) Wed Nikki 4
Grayson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grayson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grayson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"