james/jimmy lowe
need to know

West Liberty, KY

#1 May 16, 2010
can anybody tell me anything about him??? just met him and was wondering what kind of person he was... from what i can tell he is full of shit, just wondering if everyting he is telling me is lies. you know "to good to be true" story. any infro would be great...
who

Ironton, OH

#2 May 16, 2010
How old is he? & Where does he live? I know a Jim Lowe but not sure if its the same 1..
need to know

West Liberty, KY

#3 May 16, 2010
he's 39, got a twin bro named brian (pee-wee).two girls. any infromation would be great...
Used to know him

United States

#4 May 18, 2010
He used to be a real nice guy. I haven't seen him in years though. Is he still a cutie?
the 1 that knows

Campton, KY

#5 May 19, 2010
not a nice guy at all, a cheater, free loader, liar, and a piece of shit.... only worried about who he can use the next time... lied about having liver cancer, just for symthpy... how freaking stupid...always acted like he loved his kids, hasn't spoken to them in more than 2 years. yeah thats what kind of guy he is....
Wow

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 May 20, 2010
I hate to hear he turned out to be such a POS. Liver cancer? Dear lord what an a$$.
The 1 that knows...so sorry. No one deserves to be treated like that.:(
I have to say I'm very dissapointed in him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eva waggoner 18 min Concerned 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Athenesword 141,519
Angela Rutland 59 min Picky 5
What do you all think about the masonic lodge i... (Apr '09) 1 hr Cathy OBrien 98
cinncinnati restoration church (Jan '09) 2 hr Waltellis 72
No wonder people don't want to work. 4 hr Working poor 1
KSP investigating Grayson church theft. 5 hr wtf 4
tale of two weddings 5 hr wtf 23
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages