First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What do you think

Grayson, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2011
Hey has anybody been in jail with George? his name came up on Brian Rices saying he acted gay in jail. Its not the first time I heard it. Does anybody who has been in with him have an opinion?
Nasty

Grayson, KY

#2 Oct 22, 2011
Yes Maranda quit trying to find out if your mans a closet queer. YOU TURNED HIM GAY! But I'm not surprised if I was your boyfriend I would prolly rather be with a man too! Thats pu**y is sloppy a mans a** would have to be better.
always knew it

Grayson, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2011
I can't believe i am hearing this. I use to go to his house and paty years ago and he would walk around in his undies in front of his mom and sister. His mom would also wash his back in the bath tub (remember he was a grown man at this time.) But, he would always try to wrestle which isn't so wierd but he always wanted to grab balls and asses . I have thought this for a long time, I am just glad to know it has come out.
wtfe

Greenup, KY

#4 Oct 23, 2011
what the sh** ever hes not gay and i did not write the first message either, and id like to see you all say this to his face, COWARDS
haha

Grayson, KY

#5 Oct 23, 2011
wtfe wrote:
what the sh** ever hes not gay and i did not write the first message either, and id like to see you all say this to his face, COWARDS
I think this is halarious!! ofcourse nobody will say it to his face cause he is a psycho idiot. One of his ex girls he was with before him and Crystal told me that while she was blowing him or they were having sex he always asked her to stick her finger in his butt. He also asked her to lick it one night he was drunk and she was blowing him. She said it kinda freaked her out and they split not long after. i told yeah he is gay cause i am a straight man and if anybody got near my butt hole it would be real bad.
PERFECT FOR HER THEN

Grayson, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2011
Hes perfect for Maranda then cuz she is sick and twisted enough to eat is a hole all he wants!!!
haters

Greenup, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2011
Whats wrong with a freaky girl? lol
ole dirty ass

Grayson, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2011
Who knows what the skank is, hes a dirty, ugly skank always was always will be. I cant believe girls actually fight over him. I always thought they were inbred or something, dont know the girls, havent seen this guy since school, but they have to be gross to ever liked him. And hes been in jail more than hes been out hasnt he? he probably is gay in there he doesnt mind it in there for some reason. Girls hes dirty and ugly move on unless u r dirty and ugly too.
HMMM

Grayson, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2011
Once upon a time he was goodlooking. I remember when we were younger how the girls just chased after him like he was a god. But I seen him not long before he went to jail and all I can say is GROSS. That must be why he is with that nasty red headed girl. Shes about the homliest bitc* I have ever seen. Bet thats why Crsytal won't touch him again, cuase i remember when she wouldve died for him. DOn't blame you Crsytal he looks rough now.
boyd co

Grayson, KY

#10 Oct 25, 2011
I did time with him in boyd and yep hes one of those idiots that is gay for the stay, hed do whatever to get cigs snuff canteen whatever it is he wants, hes one of the stupidest actin people in there dont know about outside,sorry ladies if hes yo man cause lmfao u been sharin with a whole other meaning of the words other bitch...
penny mauk

Ashland, KY

#11 Oct 25, 2011
hay you who ever you are let me tell you something you better back off and stop my brother not gay ]
UH OH

Greenup, KY

#12 Oct 27, 2011
here goes the retard of the family taking up for her bubby again. Someone needs to take this re re's computer bacause she makes everyone look even worse. Oh by the way Penny you broter i gay. Can you read the retarde typing like you write? lmao

Since: Oct 11

Grayson, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2011
Well let me tell you what, I just met George at the first of the year when he was working in Ashland and came into the store I worked everday. I dunno much about Grayson but I do know one thing, the George I know does not have a gay bone in his body. The things he did to me when we finally met outside of work would turn a lesbian straight. So, either we are talking about a diff man or someone is a hater!
uhoh

Grayson, KY

#16 Oct 31, 2011
well tabitha baby if you screwed him in the past few months u better get checked cuz i did the s.o.b. in january n he gave me crabs. I am 100% sure that it came from him cause I hadnt been with anyone in over two years when i slept with him and I get my check-up every 6 months like clock work. Well the dr gave me some cream and it was enough so he could treat his too but he wouldn't do it. He told me if I had something it wasn't from him so hun he prolly still had them when you got to him.
Nikki

Grayson, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2011
I use to date him back n the day. Well we met and hooked up again in January also and for those of you who are saying hes gay, I don;t think so cause it only got better over the years and if he is and thats why it was better then more power to him cause ill meet up with him anytime he calls day or night. Oh yeah uhoh I didn't catch anything off him and it was jan when we hooked up too.
Party girl

Grayson, KY

#18 Nov 1, 2011
I used to go out with him every once in awhile several years ago. I cant believe he would ever be gay. I do know though that people in jail sometimes do things you would never think they would do.
Gary

Grayson, KY

#19 Nov 1, 2011
The Podfather is free!!!!!
trayhoe

Hodgenville, KY

#20 Nov 1, 2011
oh daddy you free. like your nasty skank hoe. wired an ready to rat. gay boy you need to go back to jail. so beware grayson, don't trust him. he's gonna be wired an ready to spread any an all disease that he has.
Vito

Grayson, KY

#21 Nov 1, 2011
Free at last
Vito

Grayson, KY

#22 Nov 1, 2011
Maranda better buy him some exlax to get that fudge unpacked!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min curtjester1 135,025
WSAZ sports Is wanting wvu to win 1 hr Lmao 5
I need a cheap apt for me 1 hr landlord 6
Tessa fletcher "Burnett" 2 hr Tessa 33
KDMC grayson (Aug '14) 3 hr Sheer ignorance 11
curtis burton 4 hr Curtie Pie 5
new in town & talking to scott valandingham is ... 6 hr hello 33
where's CLIFTON sigman Wed sissy 48
Grayson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE