Tommy Carper & Tina Evans

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PhillisLS

New York, NY

#1 May 18, 2011
It's out guys. Tommy Carper went and "did" Tina Evans. She was at her friends house and left with him. I know him and I know her, so I know what happened.
Lynn

Ashland, KY

#2 May 18, 2011
ok so whats the problem? Is she married? I have never heard of her.
why bother

Russell, KY

#3 May 18, 2011
unless you are a jealous wife or girlfriend why bother.I don't know if you are talking about the son or the dad but I hear big Tom is getting a divorce anyways so why does it matter and if it is the son I guess he can sleep with whomever he wants.
LoisP

Grayson, KY

#4 May 19, 2011
It is about time that Tina Evans was exposed for the whore that she is. She constantly cheats on her husband. Maybe her husband does not mind because she sure does not hide it. On one occasion, she was flinging with a well known man in the school system. This man's wife is so sweet. Everyone was disgusted to see them flaunt this affair at a party. They were hanging all over each other. She tries to act so high class, but she is really white trash and to hook up with Tom Carper is even a low point for her. Actually, she and Tom would make a good match. Both are scum.
better

Gwynn Oak, MD

#5 May 20, 2011
I thought tommy was seeing that mary kiser from olive hill
just me

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 May 21, 2011
wow tom was in jail this morning according to jail tracker and now hes out. Why bother putting him in there just to let him right out??
Ray

Ashland, KY

#7 May 24, 2011
He was on jailtracker. That's the way it works... You go in and you post bond. The court docket had domestic violence on there for today. That must be what it was over.
Court

Medina, OH

#8 May 24, 2011
How do you see the court docket? Where is that posted
why bother

Whitney, TX

#9 May 24, 2011
Why can you not just leave Tom and Tommy both alone? If it isn't anything to do with you why worry about what either one of the two are doing. They both are single now le them sleep with whomever they want and do what they want. They both are adults.
Just Wondering

Idalou, TX

#10 May 24, 2011
I thought Tommy Carper was married to Amber?
jack of all

Nicholasville, KY

#11 May 24, 2011
just me wrote:
wow tom was in jail this morning according to jail tracker and now hes out. Why bother putting him in there just to let him right out??
It's Carter county!!!
Busybody

Cleveland, GA

#12 Jun 19, 2011
Yes, I'm glad to see Tina exposed. Let's see who--besides Scott Whitaker--can come forward and say they've been with her. She has a nice figure if that's all a guy wants but her face is old and wrinkled now and she never had a pretty face anyway. And her turn--she's only nice to people who can help her get what she wants. Otherwise she's a bitch. She's slept her way to every promotion she has gotten at work and makes no bones about it. Tina's husband has alway worked hard and I feel sorry for him. But maybe he doesn't mind? She sure sets a poor example for her daughter.
Ann

West Liberty, KY

#13 Jun 20, 2011
Scott!! I'm shocked. I knew she had messed around with several coworkers, but you----==
wondering

Grayson, KY

#14 Jun 20, 2011
I heard that Tom was seeing Lois Bryant Rodgers, Paul Rodgers x-wife and that she caused the divorce and her man left her for some woman at Globe. She is old enough to be his grandmother but she thinks he has money.
dog catcher

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 20, 2011
he was prob at marty stidhams house and tina was prob there with carlene the bitch.
tinas friend

Wagoner, OK

#16 Jun 21, 2011
i dont know who all of you are. but you need to shut your mouths. tina evans has helped more people in this one horse town than any of you all ever could start to imagine.when you pass 10 homes she has no doubt helped 6 of them to be purchased by people who could never have gotten a loan anywhere else.i know because she has helped three of my children and has tried every way to help them keep them .and one more thing she has more class in one finger than any of you do through out.
and not only is she beautiful one the outside but she is beautiful on the inside.she is one of the sweetest most giving persons i know.and the problem seems to me that you are JEALOUS.
k. the hug.
love you tina and that sweet beautiful girl of yours. always know that you can count on me.
also she isnt a violent person. but she can hold her own if needed to .so cowards why dont you tell her this crap to her face.
Busybody

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Jun 22, 2011
tinas friend wrote:
i dont know who all of you are. but you need to shut your mouths. tina evans has helped more people in this one horse town than any of you all ever could start to imagine.when you pass 10 homes she has no doubt helped 6 of them to be purchased by people who could never have gotten a loan anywhere else.i know because she has helped three of my children and has tried every way to help them keep them .and one more thing she has more class in one finger than any of you do through out.
and not only is she beautiful one the outside but she is beautiful on the inside.she is one of the sweetest most giving persons i know.and the problem seems to me that you are JEALOUS.
k. the hug.
love you tina and that sweet beautiful girl of yours. always know that you can count on me.
also she isnt a violent person. but she can hold her own if needed to .so cowards why dont you tell her this crap to her face.
Tina was never the one who approved or made the loans so I don't know how she helped anybody. She always thought her looks & actions would get her by so she never did work very hard. You don't know what you're talking about.
Busybody

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Jun 22, 2011
better wrote:
I thought tommy was seeing that mary kiser from olive hill
Is Mary seeing the one arraigned as shown in today's paper for brandishing a gun at a woman? Boy! After Jeff it looks like she would learn & not get another loser.
Gerald

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 22, 2011
Jeff wasn't that bad! He is a decent guy!
Truth

Elizabeth, NJ

#20 Jun 23, 2011
Busybody wrote:
<quoted text>
Tina was never the one who approved or made the loans so I don't know how she helped anybody. She always thought her looks & actions would get her by so she never did work very hard. You don't know what you're talking about.
What bank does she work at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Strel 149,517
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr who cares 14,559
Buffalo Market 7 hr Jim bob 6
pawn shops (Jul '13) 9 hr vivette 16
Shanta Galvin thinks flirting with customers is... 13 hr shhht 4
Pokemon Go 20 hr savage 5
Need an engine rebored Thu Z28 camaro 1

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages