Dillion "Nemo" Bryant or Carroll Has anyone seen him??

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
a mother

Argillite, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Please if anyone knows anything his family is worried sick please let someone know, If this was your child you would want everyone to do something
Sarah

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2011
I hope he comes home safe he is in my prayers along with his family!
a mother

Argillite, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2011
keep this on top of the page, There are so many bad rumors going around,please do not repeat gossip if you don't know its true imagine reading things like that about someone you love!!
olive hill

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Mar 4, 2011
praying
Ashley Brasington

Cleveland, GA

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Ily Nemo I pray u come home safely...ppl if u kno where he is or if u see him let somebody kno everyone is worried sick about him...
praying

Ashland, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2011
Pray that he comes home soon or calls someone. He is in my prayers!
brady

Morehead, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2011
yes he is in mine too..
a mother

Argillite, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2011
keep this at the top
Hmmmmm

Grayson, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2011
Why is he not reported missing? Nothing on the news about it.
Hopefully it helped

Ashland, KY

#10 Mar 4, 2011
I sent the picture they are sending around and a message to WSAZ - both of there emails and to go radio. Hopefully they will do something.. I don't know Nemo, but having lost a brother I wanted to do all that I could. I'll be praying for you all and that Nemo get's home safe.
Question

Morehead, KY

#11 Mar 4, 2011
How long has he been missing? Who was he with when he was last seen? Has it been reported to police?

This is the first I've heard of it.
Prayingg

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Mar 4, 2011
I'm praying & so is everyone else!
Concerned

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Mar 4, 2011
Just to let you guys know, I haven't heard this from the close family but his cousin told me that he was last seen on Friday. I'm not going to give the whole story because it's not my place to but the family is trying everything that they can. They have filed a missing persons report, and the police & WSAZ know's about it. It is supposed to be on the news tonight I think. The cops know who he was with or supposed to be with and that is all that matters. I didn't know him very well at all but I know his brother and ALL of my friends are either really close to him or related to him. Everyone is worried sick and they need your help to find him.

~praying!
Photo

Ashland, KY

#14 Mar 4, 2011
Hopefully it helped wrote:
I sent the picture they are sending around and a message to WSAZ - both of there emails and to go radio. Hopefully they will do something.. I don't know Nemo, but having lost a brother I wanted to do all that I could. I'll be praying for you all and that Nemo get's home safe.
Where is his photo?
betty jo

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Mar 4, 2011
did any body call the radio station to see if they would post it on the air
Praying

Ashland, KY

#16 Mar 4, 2011
His photo is on facebook they are sending it around everywhere through phone texts picture messaging. I'm sure you can find it through facebook.
need more imfo

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Mar 4, 2011
Praying wrote:
His photo is on facebook they are sending it around everywhere through phone texts picture messaging. I'm sure you can find it through facebook.
something is not right here!!!!!if it was my child missing<<<Iwould have his picture on here and would not think twice of putting more imfo on here. Prayers for the one missing!!@ prayers for the one that put this on here!!
A Real Mom

Grayson, KY

#18 Mar 4, 2011
I don't know this young man or his family, but I am praying for his safe return home. I'm sure this must be so heartbreaking and frightening for the family to be going through.
tina

Ashland, KY

#19 Mar 4, 2011
prayers are with the family and for his safe return.if anyone knows anything please let the family know.
Hmm

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2011
Sounds like nemo messed with the wrong people or screwed someone over and he got what he deserved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min dollarsbill 131,889
Paul Clifford Sigmund 3 hr no bull 80
Brandia Baker 8 hr I know 9
animal abuse in our area 10 hr Concerned 24
ronnie adams russ wife (May '11) 11 hr bless your heart 27
returning to spanking (Jun '14) 14 hr plpinson 30
drugs and deviant sex (Dec '09) 15 hr wrecker drivsr 12
HOW TO: netflix free forever! (Nov '10) Dec 12 justhatguy 221
Grayson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE