why do christians act so mean and hat...

why do christians act so mean and hateful???

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
you asked for it

Macon, GA

#1 Feb 28, 2011
if you dont agree the way they do or you dont go to their church you are going to hell.why do they call them christians?you can serve god at home and have jesus in your heart and be saved .read your bible and live by gods word,someone say amen to that....
so true

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 28, 2011
AMEN!
I agree also

Whitney, TX

#3 Feb 28, 2011
Another AMEN!
nerd

Ashland, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2011
another amen from here as well
Homophobes

Grayson, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2011
And another "amen" here as well.
butterfly laffs

Ashland, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2011
forsake not the assembeling of yourselves together.I say this kindly,why wouldn't a christian want to be with other christians?we need to come together and help each other and support one another. no friend like a friend in the Lord!!!
Roger

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Mar 1, 2011
you asked for it wrote:
if you dont agree the way they do or you dont go to their church you are going to hell.why do they call them christians?you can serve god at home and have jesus in your heart and be saved .read your bible and live by gods word,someone say amen to that....
You kill your argument when you make blanket accusations to include everyone. I'll agree there are proclaimed Christians who would condemn you for not practicing their type of worship. A true Christian is going to advise you (not judge) according to the scripture. The Bible does tell us to not forsake the assembling of ourselves together. The act of assembly doesn't save anyone. This simply means that being a believer should make you want to be around other believers. The Idea that one can serve God outside a body of believers is an old (and misguided) one. It is not impossible of course. There are situations when a person has no choice, but most people do have a choice and that is who this scripture is directed to. Being active in a local body of believers is one of the basics of Christianity, not to save us; but because we are saved. But someone will say,“You have faith; I have deeds.”Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.James 2:18
Christian

Ashland, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2011
Amen Roger and Butterfly Laffs! FORSAKE NOT the assembling together!! If you all actually read your Bibles like you claim, then you would know this,
True This

Ashland, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2011
Christian wrote:
Amen Roger and Butterfly Laffs! FORSAKE NOT the assembling together!! If you all actually read your Bibles like you claim, then you would know this,
I agree the Bible says that, I have studied the Word relentlessly: BUT I think the problem of why people don't want to go to church lies with the way Christians ACT. Our BELIEF should be reflected in our ACTION! And we don't see that like we should and it turns people off to he church. We can say they SHOULD read their Bibles...the truth is WE SHOULD LIVE OUR BIBLES> Let me ask you this? Would you feel TOTALLY comfortable to tell another Christian every dark sin and secret in your life right now! And I mean any Christian in your Church, not just a few! No because they would tell everyone and gossip! But the Bible says we should confess our faults to one another that we may be HEALED, but how many people are practicing that...they don't because of Gossip in the church! WE NEED TO LIVE OUR BIBLES, makes it easy for others to read theirs!
Christian

Ashland, KY

#11 Mar 2, 2011
So you are going to let other people damn your soul? All that is, is an excuse not to go to Church. You are believing a lie the devil made up.
bill

Ashland, KY

#12 Mar 5, 2011
wow are you so wrong dont anybody listen to that listen to the word of god
bill

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 5, 2011
you asked for it wrote:
if you dont agree the way they do or you dont go to their church you are going to hell.why do they call them christians?you can serve god at home and have jesus in your heart and be saved .read your bible and live by gods word,someone say amen to that....
wow you are so wrong dont anyone listen to this person listen to the word of god the bible

Since: Dec 10

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Mar 9, 2011
Christian wrote:
So you are going to let other people damn your soul? All that is, is an excuse not to go to Church. You are believing a lie the devil made up.
Christian.... this ain't directed at you, but your first sentence is very important. Do people actually believe that because someone says or implies that your soul is damned to hell that it actually is?? Only God can pronounce a sentence like that. He is the judge of where our soul ends up. So I pay no attention whatsoever when people try to tell me where I'm going. Kinda silly when you think about it. Do they have the ability or right to damn you to hell???? NO....
Jerrry L

Proberta, CA

#15 Jul 11, 2011
I just worked for a devout Christian with a wife and two kids developing a website for his business. He was constantly talking to me about his church and trying to get me to join. He paid me a small deposit in advance. At the beginning of the job I made it clear to him that I had other clients that I was working with and that I could only give him a week of my time. We agreed that any additional work outside of a week could be done at a later date. Immediately after I finished the job he decided that he wanted additional work. I told him he would have to wait as discussed. He became angry and started insulting me and sending emails with hate speech. The guy was obviously really angry so I refunded his money in full , let him keep the 20 hours of work that I did for him, and told him that I no longer wished to work with him blocked his email etc. This wasn't good enough for him though. The hate speech continued even after the refund using new emails to get through our block and calling our home. Now the guy is harassing my me and my family on a daily basis. I don't know what to do now. Why is he so angry?
suspicious

Wagoner, OK

#16 Jul 11, 2011
file harassment charges agains him
nosey

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Jul 12, 2011
Jerrry L wrote:
I just worked for a devout Christian with a wife and two kids developing a website for his business. He was constantly talking to me about his church and trying to get me to join. He paid me a small deposit in advance. At the beginning of the job I made it clear to him that I had other clients that I was working with and that I could only give him a week of my time. We agreed that any additional work outside of a week could be done at a later date. Immediately after I finished the job he decided that he wanted additional work. I told him he would have to wait as discussed. He became angry and started insulting me and sending emails with hate speech. The guy was obviously really angry so I refunded his money in full , let him keep the 20 hours of work that I did for him, and told him that I no longer wished to work with him blocked his email etc. This wasn't good enough for him though. The hate speech continued even after the refund using new emails to get through our block and calling our home. Now the guy is harassing my me and my family on a daily basis. I don't know what to do now. Why is he so angry?
I would LOVE to know who the guy was!!!! I have a problem with people who GO to church. I have gone to church for years now and find that most single men only attend to try to find a date or a wife. Was harassed every time I went to church by several men trying to date me. Finally I said..I attend church to praise and worship not find a husband. I know a couple who is married, the wife cheated, then the husband cheated to get even but they still continue to attend church, pretend their marriage is wonderful and they have NO problems. Most churches allow this behavior to go on, I have found more SIN in the church than outside the church. I stopped going because I don't need to be in a building to serve, praise, and worship GOD.
dont u know

Flatwoods, KY

#18 Jul 12, 2011
Well for the most part it's because they think they are so much better then the rest of us they go to church have affair after affair but see they are forgiven because they CLAIM to be religious so GOD forgives them , but the rest of us sinners can't be forgiven because were not Christians , but the truth is if they were true Christians they wouldn't have done it to start with , they are just living a lie and are no better then anyone else, I know that there are some that are not like that but for the most part the ones I know are and your right they gossip worse then high school teenage girls they are the reason most people chose not to go to church .
suspicious

Wagoner, OK

#19 Jul 12, 2011
sounds like churches are full of hypocrits
true

Macon, GA

#20 Jul 12, 2011
alot more sinners go to church then dont.because most of your so called preachers are skirt chasers.this is so true and today preachers do this to get a pay check,lol i never heard tell of paying people to do gods work i thought getting called to preach did not mean now less set down at the lords table and disscuss pay.i thought payment come the day of judgement when the lord said come in my good and faith full servant.u have earned your robe and crown by all the good deeds u have done.and please before u say a preacher needs gas and needs money for his time .i have one question.what was jesus pay for carrying his cross to calvary and dying his payment was not cash it was for us so that we might be saved so preachers wake up u are all hell bound like it or not read your bible .
william

Grayson, KY

#21 Jul 12, 2011
true wrote:
alot more sinners go to church then dont.because most of your so called preachers are skirt chasers.this is so true and today preachers do this to get a pay check,lol i never heard tell of paying people to do gods work i thought getting called to preach did not mean now less set down at the lords table and disscuss pay.i thought payment come the day of judgement when the lord said come in my good and faith full servant.u have earned your robe and crown by all the good deeds u have done.and please before u say a preacher needs gas and needs money for his time .i have one question.what was jesus pay for carrying his cross to calvary and dying his payment was not cash it was for us so that we might be saved so preachers wake up u are all hell bound like it or not read your bible .
yes there are false prophets but the preachers who are serving god do need money to keep the church going even churches have to pay bills and eat it is called giving ties read the bible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Pikeville Parent 161,188
Jail birds 16 min andy 2
It will never get better 30 min Leslie Sphinkta 1
Missing you 32 min ciesta 13
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 57 min Fit2Serve 25,287
Tom Boggs 1 hr informer 1
Do You still twitch till you fall asleep baby 16 hr Heard you 2

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages