Sammy Fields' Case
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heather Drake

Frankfort, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2009
I am an investigator currently working with Sam FieldsÂ’ attorneys. I have reviewed the threads on Topix relating to this case. With interest of finding potential witnesses I would like to encourage anyone with any knowledge of this case or any new information that might be helpful to Sam Fields to please contact me by email, [email protected] Thank you.
yess

Knox City, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2009
theres a lot of stuff that was never brought out in the trial. now is the time to get it out,its not too late. we all know Sammy didnt do this alone.
hey people

Roosevelt, OK

#3 Aug 26, 2009
Keep these threads on top,in case the ones who do know information will contact Heather.please if you know anything let her know.
friend of sammy

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2009
I really don't know anything about the case. But Sammy would never have done anything like this. Yes he had been in some trouble before, but I don't feel like he did this alone.
JustAGirl

Ashland, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2009
Sammy want anyone that wants to contact him or anyone that knows anything to write him at this address.

Sam Fields #32869
Kentucky State Penitentiary
P.O Box 5128 6-D-3
Eddyville,Ky. 42038

The address has to look exactly like that on the envelope for him to get it. And he said to be sureyou put a return address on the envelope please.
unknown

Plummers Landing, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Heather Drake wrote:
I am an investigator currently working with Sam FieldsÂ’ attorneys. I have reviewed the threads on Topix relating to this case. With interest of finding potential witnesses I would like to encourage anyone with any knowledge of this case or any new information that might be helpful to Sam Fields to please contact me by email, [email protected] Thank you.
NO ONE IS GOING TO SAY ANYTHING IF THEY DID KNOW.LOOK HOW LONG THAT HAS BEEN HE KNOWS HE IS INNOCENT AND HE KNOWS WHO DONE IT.WORD GETS AROUND IN A SMALL TOWN.PEOPLE SEEM TO TALK WHEN THEY GET DRUNK......FRIENDS WILL SCREW U FASTER THAN AYONE...
what

Grayson, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2012
What ?? He was caught there on the scene , I don't know him but now hell to say he didn't do it when he was caught in the act , there may have been other people involved in it and if so he knows who they are but facts are facts and no one is going to go to death row to save anyone else's ass and if you believe they would then you are truly a idiot !
disgusted

Ashland, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Sammy was caught there. That's true. He should pay for his crime. But shouldn't the other people that were involved in her murder pay as well? These people have admitted to their roles repeatedly throughout the years to many people and have never gotten any punishment. That is not justice.
what

Grayson, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2012
disgusted wrote:
Sammy was caught there. That's true. He should pay for his crime. But shouldn't the other people that were involved in her murder pay as well? These people have admitted to their roles repeatedly throughout the years to many people and have never gotten any punishment. That is not justice.
Yes if other people were involved then they also should be sitting on death row with him , that I agree with 100%.
Warren

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Have you spoken with Minnie (Sparks) Burton or Cindy Berry? It might be interesting to talk with them.
informer
#11 Oct 14, 2012
I thought it was cindys sister phylis and minnie sparks ? hm just what was said .
yeah

Ashland, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2012
informer wrote:
I thought it was cindys sister phylis and minnie sparks ? hm just what was said .
it was suppose to be her sister
Juanita
#13 Oct 16, 2012
Cindy gets drunk and blabs to everyone about how her and Minnie were involved.They should be locked up too.That poor old woman didn't deserve that.
i know

Wellington, TX

#14 Oct 16, 2012
it was not Cindy it was Minnie Sparks and vincent Kimble vincent even confessed before he died to prosecutors, but they declined it as evidence
ha ha

Baird, TX

#15 Oct 16, 2012
Well over the yrs the story has varied a little but the tale remains the same. That Minnie was the one working for mrs Horton and she is the one who let the others inside. The others included Todd hardy, Sam fields, Phyllis berry and Scott Trent. The story goes that together they robbed her and she woke and they all stabbed her. Sam was just caught in the act. I agree that he should pay for his crimes. That what happened to that innocent lady was horrible BUT I also believe that the other partners in crime should do their time. I disagree that bc they testified against Sam that they should be allowed to walk free among us. No matter how you look at it murder is murder.
just sayin

Ashland, KY

#16 Oct 17, 2012
from what i remember evidence stated that sam did not have any of mrs hortons blood on him hmmm but the sam i remember would never tell if someone else was involved if he can even remember what did happen that night i have heard stories over the years and the story dont seem to change much that ought to tell the law something yes he needs to pay for what he done and has been paying for 18 years but i feel that others should not have been allowed to have their life and freedom when they r just as guilty anyone with any sense at all knows sam was not alone and for the ones that was involved u have to live with yourself and just know that there will come a day that u have to stand before god and u cant run hide or lie then cause he knows all
heres the truth

Wheatfield, IN

#17 Oct 18, 2012
sammy was there....but it was minnie sparks and phillis berry that did the crime minnie changed her story 15 times they had it planned for days and then took sammy along so high he couldnt think though sammy was not there first choice the other guy got wise to what was goin on and got out and as far as cindy went she testified in court and was ignored and freddie sexton wasnt even listened to someone needs to ask them what was said they were stayin at cindy and freddies house prior to the murder but the way carter co does is get it done and screw the truth sammy could have never done this and anyone that ever knew him knows that to i believe he may have should have been charged with robbery but the minnie and phillis sluts should b in prison rottening over the murder and 99% of grayson knows it so go back and talk 2 who was around and knows the truth and free sammy
ben

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Oct 19, 2012
heres the truth wrote:
sammy was there....but it was minnie sparks and phillis berry that did the crime minnie changed her story 15 times they had it planned for days and then took sammy along so high he couldnt think though sammy was not there first choice the other guy got wise to what was goin on and got out and as far as cindy went she testified in court and was ignored and freddie sexton wasnt even listened to someone needs to ask them what was said they were stayin at cindy and freddies house prior to the murder but the way carter co does is get it done and screw the truth sammy could have never done this and anyone that ever knew him knows that to i believe he may have should have been charged with robbery but the minnie and phillis sluts should b in prison rottening over the murder and 99% of grayson knows it so go back and talk 2 who was around and knows the truth and free sammy
Finaly somebody told the story right THANK YOU
billy

Grayson, KY

#19 Oct 20, 2012
It's about time for truth to come out.Sammy should be free the only law he violated was trespassing and being passout.
crazy

Grayson, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2012
I agree Sammy deserved to be in prison, I think the others should have been too. And he violated more laws than trespassing. They all did, they robbed and murdered that woman!! My only question is why arent all those crazy people in jail with Sammy? That was a terrible crime. None of the people that were involved and there should be free. I do think its bad that one guy is taking all of the punishment he wasnt alone. I think he probably didnt receive a fair trial not because of the court so much but because of the investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 16 min WasteWater 12,916
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Patriot 148,849
DrunkFest 2 hr Bluegrass 39
Robin Webb 2 hr Donkey 2
Rae Ann Jackson Jones (Sep '15) 12 hr Wondering 16
Bo Waggoner Thu Grayson citizen 19
bret adams (Jan '09) Thu Grayson citizen 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages