Looking for place to rent

Looking for place to rent

Posted in the Grayson Forum

Grayson, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2012
That accepts HUD and is in Grayson. Prefer a house but an apartment with no noisy neighbors or screaming kids would be fine. You can email me at [email protected]

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Hud i not welcome here...we want hardworking people and not bumd who rely on hud!

Grayson, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2012
That's fine. In 20 years I have never had a complaint filed against me or been kicked out of any place I have rented. My rent is always on time and I don't bother anyone. Just looking for some peace and quiet.

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2012
the princes used to rent nice places look in phone book under zulus and dont mind the aceholes on here. there's always an ignorant one in the bunch. Grayson is a nice place to live. out on the outskirts anyway :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min another viewer 154,835
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min Frankie Rizzo 20,025
Did Red Overdose 27 min duh 3
Tell me what you think 35 min Help 8
trick or treat date? (Oct '11) 36 min lynn 14
Which hotel in Grayson has bed bugs? 2 hr Fukdat 2
Where is Clifton Sigman 2 hr Foxy 4

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages