woods supermarket
kenny

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 16, 2011
my question is why should woods supermarket remodel the old the farmer. when they cant keep the meat and steaks from turnig green. they are putting old meat and telling people it turns green cause they have place it onto one another in refrigator.. what the problem for two i found this peoblem. i got the deli sub that was already and when i wnwrapped them at home they were full of green and mold, i didnt want to cook and after 5 minutes of being home i discovered this problem. the Bob evans sauages i bought were full of green and mold.. before they remodel the farmer bulding they correct this problem
Tami

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 16, 2011
I shop at Ralphs and I have never had that problem. Maybe it was something that was marked down that you purchased but I still haven't seen anything like that. The only problem I have is the bag boy's cause most of them are to lazy to do their jobs. Sometimes they will bag the groceries but won't take them out for you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 16, 2011
kenny wrote:
my question is why should woods supermarket remodel the old the farmer. when they cant keep the meat and steaks from turnig green. they are putting old meat and telling people it turns green cause they have place it onto one another in refrigator.. what the problem for two i found this peoblem. i got the deli sub that was already and when i wnwrapped them at home they were full of green and mold, i didnt want to cook and after 5 minutes of being home i discovered this problem. the Bob evans sauages i bought were full of green and mold.. before they remodel the farmer bulding they correct this problem
Not sure I understand what your saying?
Customer

Ashland, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2011
I love the people who work at Ralphs but I have more than once found molded produce, meat and bread products there. Always check the date on everything you can from there and if it is not up to snuff return it. I do. I wish we had another grocery option here in town.
agree

Jackson, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2011
i cant wait maybe someday we will get a walmart or aldi.save a lot is better prices but some of the stuff i can eat and some i cant .but ralphs does have problems with there meat.
Joe

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Aug 16, 2011
agree wrote:
i cant wait maybe someday we will get a walmart or aldi.save a lot is better prices but some of the stuff i can eat and some i cant .but ralphs does have problems with there meat.
You damn sure don't want Sav-a-lot's meat, it's tougher than leather.
LMAO

Ashland, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2011
Aldi Rules! Grayson really needs one of these. You can save a fortune shopping there,The prices are the lowest anywhere and the quality us awesome.
Just a thought

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 19, 2011
Tami wrote:
I shop at Ralphs and I have never had that problem. Maybe it was something that was marked down that you purchased but I still haven't seen anything like that. The only problem I have is the bag boy's cause most of them are to lazy to do their jobs. Sometimes they will bag the groceries but won't take them out for you.
You don't expect him to carryout your groceries when he's trying to get in the cashiers pants do you? Hell he probably had a hard on and a wet spot on the front of his pants and was too embarrassed to carry your groceries out. Maybe he just wants to show the cashier that his meat isn't green or molded.
customer

Ashland, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2011
What is going on with Slone's? Their shelves are empty.
Morehead State

Ashland, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
if you are having a problem with getting molded food, why dont you try shopping inside the store instead of digging it out of the dumpster, dumbass. How stupid do ou have to be to not be able to look for mold on something before you buy it, and you have to be even dumber to not return it if it is bad.
Jase

Ashland, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
I like More head wrote:
if you are having a problem with getting molded food, why dont you try shopping inside the store instead of digging it out of the dumpster, dumbass. How stupid do ou have to be to not be able to look for mold on something before you buy it, and you have to be even dumber to not return it if it is bad.
You must be really bored, seeing as how you've dug up 3 really old posts to do nothing be show everybody how big of a prick you are. I guess that's what we get when your mommy won't let you out to play in the snow.
Morehead state idiot

Greenup, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Bored ... No I vote for idiot or could be his son and daddy didn't give him what he wants.
no one

Ashland, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2013
or it could be someone telling the truth, and some skank doesn't like it.
Heard that too

Ashland, KY

#14 Feb 3, 2013
you can say that again!
Asking

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2013
no one wrote:
or it could be someone telling the truth, and some skank doesn't like it.
So please tell us how you would know if you had bad ground beef that looks good on top, only to get it home and discover it's bad in the middle? How would you know if a deli sandwich was molded or not if it's wrapped up? Maybe you're just some skank that works there and got upset by the real truth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Blacklagoon 164,748
What's wrong with this town 1 hr backhome77 14
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Cue Ball 26,389
News Floodwaters force evacuation at RudyFest 1 hr Citizen 12
Sue Ane Fraley 2 hr Curious 1
Nikki whitaker 4 hr Wondering 6
bass fishing at grayson lake (May '11) 5 hr Jeff 21

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages