First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Enough

Morehead, KY

#127 Nov 16, 2010
OH Sorry, Carissa Dixon is her name not Crystal. funny...might be a Crystal next week
Lol

United States

#128 Nov 16, 2010
Lol.......it's April Hill he's seeing not Carissa Dixon I saw them out to eat just a few days ago
wow

Ironton, OH

#129 Jan 25, 2011
mayb karissa dixon and april hill are having a threesome with good ole charlie to hottie... lol...karissa is crazy... charlies is a druggie.. they are perrrrrfeeecccctttt for each other... heck i'm surprised his brother hasn't hopped on karissa's large ass..literally..........
Sayin

Bowling Green, KY

#130 Jan 30, 2011
He's been doin all of them April then Karissa then he's goes down memory lane and gets a taste of Shelia. They are all stupid they can't seem to figure it out or do they just not want to?
Enough

Bronx, NY

#131 Jan 30, 2011
Anyone find it coincidental that someone wrote on both of the Rice posts on here at the same time? Funny that you should say that he goes down memory lane with Shelia. Considering he has a son at home, are you penalizing him for visitng his son by sayingnasty things about him and Shelia? Sounds like you live close also??????
Sayin

Bowling Green, KY

#132 Jan 30, 2011
Penalizing?? That's a joke!! Truth hurts maybe if he wasn't out with 10 different women a week people wouldn't be saying anything about him? As for Shelia what does this say about her? He has screwed around on her for years and hardly was at home (well if you consider the barn home) everyone in town knew it including her she would haft to be an idiot not to have know he was sleeping around lol. Yet she sits up there welcoming him home every chance she gets what a pathetic person I would be afraid of catching something but no she just sits there waiting on him to come home lmao what a joke what is she #7 ? If he wanted her he wouldn't have a new one every week
wellwellwell

Ironton, OH

#133 Jan 30, 2011
Sayin wrote:
Penalizing?? That's a joke!! Truth hurts maybe if he wasn't out with 10 different women a week people wouldn't be saying anything about him? As for Shelia what does this say about her? He has screwed around on her for years and hardly was at home (well if you consider the barn home) everyone in town knew it including her she would haft to be an idiot not to have know he was sleeping around lol. Yet she sits up there welcoming him home every chance she gets what a pathetic person I would be afraid of catching something but no she just sits there waiting on him to come home lmao what a joke what is she #7 ? If he wanted her he wouldn't have a new one every week
i thought you know karissa since you post about her in topix in ashland; well well well mayb this is karissa
wellwellwell

Ironton, OH

#134 Feb 4, 2011
The Sayin girl is Karissa Dixon. I traced her computer; What a DUMBASS! LOL. She stopped posting after I caught her in the other room. She's a slutcunt.
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#135 Feb 28, 2011
I heard a young guy named Justin smith attacked Charlie. Why? I heard he blinded him in one eye and almost killed him
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#136 Feb 28, 2011
I heard a guy named Justin Smith attacked him. Why? Heard he's blind in one eye and almOst killed him
wellwellwell

Ironton, OH

#137 Mar 4, 2011
Shutup Karissa. Stop starting stuff.
hahaha

Ironton, OH

#138 Mar 21, 2011
Hey Charlie baby. I'll date you any day.
Waiting

Campbellsville, KY

#139 Jan 13, 2012
Friend of Sheila wrote:
Sheila makes a boatload of money on her own. She doesn't need Charlie's money. One thing is for certain though...she's the one with his wedding band on her finger. So the rest of you ho's are just giving it away for free. And for the record, Sheila is probably the kindest person that I have ever met in my life. Those of you that dog Sheila need to have your mouth slapped. At least leave her name out of it. She doesn't deserve it.
Sheila is a bitch and as soon as i see her she will be a bitch that just got her ass kicked!Why dont you go ask this kind person what MARRIED person she was spending her time with!!
guess

Ashland, KY

#140 Jan 20, 2012
Waiting wrote:
<quoted text> Sheila is a bitch and as soon as i see her she will be a bitch that just got her ass kicked!Why dont you go ask this kind person what MARRIED person she was spending her time with!!
Your husband?
the unknown relative

Goodyear, AZ

#141 Jan 31, 2012
Clint Eastwood of Grayson wrote:
Any Grayson women looking for a nice handsome gray hair 55 year old? Call Charlie Rice.
Heeeee Haaaaaw you jack asses that live in Grayson are idiots!
The only decent Rice is the uncle Chuck Poss Rice from Columbus.
He's the one married to Wanda The Indian Woman.
Poss is the only Rice I ever liked.
Single get your man, get with him if you like him.
You know what your doing.
Get with the Clint Eastwood from Grayson.
I'm sick of seeing all these stupid post about the Rices.
Move on Rant over
decent? you don't really know him. I heard he ran his baby sister off his property with a shotgun !
austin rice

Richmond, KY

#142 Aug 23, 2012
he is not he doesnt talk like a girl like u scum bags out there jealous of the rich
whatever

Richmond, KY

#143 Aug 29, 2012
Clint Eastwood of Grayson wrote:
Any Grayson women looking for a nice handsome gray hair 55 year old? Call Charlie Rice.
Heeeee Haaaaaw you jack asses that live in Grayson are idiots!
The only decent Rice is the uncle Chuck Poss Rice from Columbus.
He's the one married to Wanda The Indian Woman.
Poss is the only Rice I ever liked.
Single get your man, get with him if you like him.
You know what your doing.
Get with the Clint Eastwood from Grayson.
I'm sick of seeing all these stupid post about the Rices.
Move on Rant over

i agree with the stop talkin about the rices but u shouldnt talk about people u dont know the only reason everyone in this area reads this is because they want to stick thier nose in buisness thats not thiers everyones jealous of thier money
great nephew

Richmond, KY

#144 Nov 29, 2012
as for the money he is a millionaire and u should know that the rice family could buy Grayson with as many buisnesses they own
lol

Ashland, KY

#145 Aug 21, 2013
Ya hes out with that gold digging who're that doesn't get that his family is permanent she is temporary as a tampon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan miller 2 hr jess 31
Messer 5th St Electric 2 hr Customer 5
regina diggs. 3 hr nancey 8
Kiser tax services 3 hr y not 2
Sex Offender Arrested for Using Social Media (Sep '12) 3 hr wonders 23
Thieves? 4 hr Storage Units 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Mike d 134,322

Flood Watch for Carter County was issued at March 02 at 7:44PM EST

Grayson Dating
Find my Match