LMAO

United States

#42 Aug 30, 2010
You are right Sheila does have very screwed up morals!! Sleeping with a married man (Charlie) then going around in lala land making out like they have the perfect little marriage. Fact is if she was so wonderful and she is so amazing and bla bla bla then why did he leave her??? Then why is he out looking foe her replacement as I speak? OBVIOUSLY the man is NOT happy!!!! Get over it people he has moved on!!
Question

Broken Arrow, OK

#43 Aug 30, 2010
How do the Rices make their money? Anyone know??/
Scrutiny

San Mateo, CA

#44 Aug 31, 2010
The truth is that someone created this post to point out someone's flaws with an intent that was faked to be good. Honestly it was to prove that this man isn't perfect. Please show me someone that is. These are good people who would give you the shirt off their backs. And honestly, these are two people who will probably never see or hear anything about this crazy site. So why waste your time?
Clint Eastwood of Grayson

Waterloo, Canada

#45 Aug 31, 2010
Charlie Rice is like old Clint Eastwood, a gray haired older gentleman in case there are women looking for an older stud right?
I'm impressed by all the hooplah the post gets.
Any hos looking for someone without all the gray hair?
HeeeeHaaaaaaw HeeeeeHaaaaaaaw
Jack asses lol
Shawna

Hodgenville, KY

#46 Aug 31, 2010
First of all I don't think any of it is your business. I love Charles,but too bring Cathys name into this you have no right.Would you want someone saying this about your mother.The kids have hurt enough.Well you know my name whats yours.Don't hide
Hmmmmm

Ruffs Dale, PA

#47 Aug 31, 2010
Question wrote:
How do the Rices make their money? Anyone know??/
Let me say I dont know this to be true but I've heard it started with drug money and then Ben invested it in some funny stocks.
Nate kathys son

Hodgenville, KY

#48 Aug 31, 2010
First of all confuscious you can kiss my ass you are as sorry of a sob/bitch or what ever you are you sure have alot of balls to talk about someones mother that has passed and is missed so very much she was nothing close to a bitch and why dont you say who you are chicken shit, yellow sack of shit scum! Mary was not a bitch either! As far as my dad and his wife and ex's its none of anyones business so keep your nose out of it!!
Whoa

San Mateo, CA

#49 Aug 31, 2010
Confuscious wrote:
The fact is that he has 5 children, been divorced how many times, lost it all how many times, and doesn't know when he's got a good thing to hang on. I guess if you have screwed up morals then his life is your idol. Sheila is an amazing person and mother to his children. Trust me he couldn't have had it any better. He has had two diamonds (shelly and Sheila) and two bitches (Cathy and mary) trust me if you
only knew...
Wow... There was alot to this one.
seriously

United States

#50 Aug 31, 2010
From what I here the pathetic things begs him back. She must be pretty stupid not to know that he has been screwing around on her for YEARS!! I bet he is the one that filed for divorce because shes to busy living in a fantasy land thinking that he will actually have her back! Pathetic really wake up Sheila!!!!
single

Ashland, KY

#51 Aug 31, 2010
Clint Eastwood of Grayson wrote:
Charlie Rice is like old Clint Eastwood, a gray haired older gentleman in case there are women looking for an older stud right?
I'm impressed by all the hooplah the post gets.
Any hos looking for someone without all the gray hair?
HeeeeHaaaaaaw HeeeeeHaaaaaaaw
Jack asses lol
sounds like ur jelious,charlie is very handsome,and he is a sweetheart. i love him.
you dont know anyting

Ashland, KY

#52 Aug 31, 2010
seriously wrote:
From what I here the pathetic things begs him back. She must be pretty stupid not to know that he has been screwing around on her for YEARS!! I bet he is the one that filed for divorce because shes to busy living in a fantasy land thinking that he will actually have her back! Pathetic really wake up Sheila!!!!
you dont know shit. she works hard for her money she works 60 plus hours a week. the car she has she paid for her self she is humble and the so nice. leave her and colt out of this!
info

Flatwoods, KY

#53 Sep 1, 2010
say what wrote:
the only reason you girls want him its not looks cause hes about 60 you all know hes got a pocket full of money thats all girls want someone to by there drugs hell half the girls on here talking about him he wouldnt give the time of day hes one of my best buds hell im whith him about all the time i know all he says all they want is money like he said just the other night we was at the barn he said he could have any girl he wanted but he said money is all it takes .he said you take the uglyest guy in town tell everybody he has money an they would be saying the same about him he thinks all these girls are just gold diggeers thats why they talk about his ol lady whereing her jewls so you girl may just forget it hes to smart to let you gold diggers forget it sorry charlie says
Well to begin with,,,you can't know him too well. He is far from 60. Not near 60. The gray hair makes you think that. He is my neighbor,,,known him for years. HE IS NOT 60.
Gay man

United States

#54 Sep 1, 2010
Is ben rice gay
Big John

Flatwoods, KY

#55 Sep 1, 2010
Gay man wrote:
Is ben rice gay
does a bear dump in the woods
Clint Eastwood of Grayson

Waterloo, Canada

#56 Sep 1, 2010
Yes and Bobby Bowling is Bens main squeez. And Charlie his brother also.
Gay man wrote:
Is ben rice gay
u gotta name there clint

Russell, KY

#57 Sep 1, 2010
How would you like to have a great big ol'can of whoop ass opened up on ya!
u gotta name there clint

Russell, KY

#58 Sep 1, 2010
Wasnt clint in Rawhide lol!!!!
Neighbor

Flatwoods, KY

#59 Sep 1, 2010
The Rices didnt make their money the honest way!!
u can be anybody on here

Russell, KY

#60 Sep 1, 2010
Neighbor wrote:
The Rices didnt make their money the honest way!!
Since when is hard work dis-honest?
Oh, nevermind you prolly wouldnt know about that lol
I agree

Flatwoods, KY

#61 Sep 1, 2010
I hope they never find out who brought Nathan's mothers name into this because I tell you if they do I feel sorry for you.. Nathan is best friends with my brother in law. For you to say something about his mother that lost her life to cancer and was so sick and suffered so much, for you to say she is a bitch.. I hope your mother never has to go like that because I have seen it my grandmother died that way and I wouldn't even wish it on you.. You make me sick. How could you lay down and sleep at night. I will pray for your soul calling someone a name like that to someone that has passed on.. Her children have suffered so much they watched someone they loved so much go through a horrible horrible illness that ended her life and there was nothing they could do about it.. You have the balls to get on here and make a comment like that about someones mother that is gone. Your nothing but a low life coward. May GOD have mercy on your soul..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min my vote 148,908
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min lides 13,014
Property and school taxes go up, and restauran... (Sep '15) 54 min Carter_County_lib... 12
Security at local businesses 1 hr Carter_County_lib... 1
Pam Marcum...AKA Pam Kitchen..and Pam Barker..... (Jul '14) 2 hr lol 13
shania suttles (Jan '11) 5 hr urkiddingrite 3
Heidi Bailey 6 hr NEIGHBOR 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages