HOW TO: netflix free forever!
Really

Ashland, KY

#106 Jan 18, 2013
abc wrote:
Cashout: Is there a way to get XBL Gold for free? I understand paying for Gold, and I've had a subscription for it since I first got a 360 back when they first came out, but my subscription ran out back in June and I haven't renewed it. I must say, some of the things you have to have Gold for is stupid. For example, on the Wii you can use Netflix with only a Netflix subscription. But on the 360, you have to have a Netflix subscription (obviously) AND XBL Gold. Xbox is my favorite system, but it's irritating to see how Microsoft will nickel and dime ya for every little thing they possibly can. Them and EA Sports are the most money hungry game companies out there.
You have to get a new account every month using a new email if you don't want to pay for it. You still have to register a credit card and go online on a computer to cancel it before they charge for the next month. If you can get someone to go in on it with you they did have a family membership for a year for 4 people for $99 and you don't have to be on the same console. You can't piggyback it for 1 person for 4 years tho it runs out 1 year from redemption
Aurora Indigo

Newcastle-on-tyne, UK

#107 Feb 1, 2013
Djarnold82

London, UK

#108 Feb 3, 2013
abc wrote:
Cashout: Is there a way to get XBL Gold for free? I understand paying for Gold, and I've had a subscription for it since I first got a 360 back when they first came out, but my subscription ran out back in June and I haven't renewed it. I must say, some of the things you have to have Gold for is stupid. For example, on the Wii you can use Netflix with only a Netflix subscription. But on the 360, you have to have a Netflix subscription (obviously) AND XBL Gold. Xbox is my favorite system, but it's irritating to see how Microsoft will nickel and dime ya for every little thing they possibly can. Them and EA Sports are the most money hungry game companies out there.
. Yes just get a ps 3 way better and free online lol
Djarnold82

London, UK

#109 Feb 3, 2013
Van fan ur just gay stop moning go do some work
you some busted ass fools

Myrtle Beach, SC

#110 Feb 5, 2013
VanFan wrote:
Hey,
'Just A Thought', "If you can't afford $7.99 a month for Netflix, maybe you should turn off your computer and go look for a job."
Some of us have 2 jobs and still cant afford 8 bucks a month so why dont you eat $#!T and stfu!!!
then you should learn how to do something other than flip burgers and stop living outside your means.
Tay

Chesapeake, OH

#111 Feb 5, 2013
How stupid
Raheem

Birmingham, UK

#113 Feb 17, 2013
Cool
Raheem

Birmingham, UK

#114 Feb 17, 2013
This is cool
Oddman Ray

Avondale, AZ

#115 Feb 20, 2013
There no need to pay for Netflix. You can esily get it for free at
http://hackedflix.blogspot.com/
Snow

Alhambra, CA

#116 Feb 24, 2013
You make it sound like getting the job is easy
lmfao

Cathedral City, CA

#117 Feb 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>well i bet you tryed it and are getting it free to.
Hahahahaha.THATS FUNNY
lmao

United States

#118 Mar 6, 2013
I love u; fteeguy.
Headhunter

Ashland, KY

#119 Mar 8, 2013
Oddman Ray wrote:
There no need to pay for Netflix. You can esily get it for free at
http://hackedflix.blogspot.com/
Is there any marketing popups using this?I noticed they want you to answer some marketing questions first. Must be a reason for this. What are the drawbacks?
Fdagov

Baltimore, MD

#120 Mar 13, 2013
if everybody can see how this government is failing us and it's time to take a stand and start getting all the free that we can... then go ahead let your money just be sucked out of your pocket every day... I'm going to keep trying to get over on the man... and I suggest all you do the same because he's damn sure getting over on you
kate

Springfield, NH

#121 Mar 22, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
If you can't afford $7.99 a month for Netflix, maybe you should turn off your computer and go look for a job.
Make me if you can.
Crazy

Scranton, PA

#122 Mar 22, 2013
What if you cant do paypal
Brandon

Des Moines, IA

#123 Mar 22, 2013
How much is your internet every month? You own a PC or cell phone? It's basically the price of a bargain bin DVD.
Fina

North Hollywood, CA

#125 Mar 22, 2013
Fdagov wrote:
if everybody can see how this government is failing us and it's time to take a stand and start getting all the free that we can... then go ahead let your money just be sucked out of your pocket every day... I'm going to keep trying to get over on the man... and I suggest all you do the same because he's damn sure getting over on you
Netflix isn't the government you dumbwit. Why go after them? They're bringing a ridiculously affordable service to you, and screwing them is the way to say thank you?? Why don't you smash your neighbors windows, because your parents failed you.:-)
YepPayPalWorks

Lakeside, CA

#126 Mar 24, 2013
freeguy wrote:
hey guys im gonna show you how you can basically use netflix for free forever by re-using the free trial every month and its real easy, ok so just recently netflix now allows you to pay via paypal which requires you to have "no credit card", so all you have to do is keep making a new paypal each month and when signing up for netflix just choose "pay with paypal" and viola you can do it as many times as you want!! i have been using this method for a year now and just letting you know how you can do it too!
I did this also when my cable was shut off. It works! You just have to remember to make the next payment before they try to bill you or they will lock up your account, verified by IP addy so if they bust you, you have to sign up again thru a diff computer, phone or tablet.
YepPayPalWorks

Lakeside, CA

#127 Mar 24, 2013
you some busted ass fools wrote:
<quoted text>
then you should learn how to do something other than flip burgers and stop living outside your means.
I make plenty of money at my CARREER and could prob help YOU pay some bills (if you weren't so rude that is) however, when my husband left me & my kids for the bottle of OxyContin he had fallen in love with he RX'd every dollar we had, leaving me with no cc & no bank account, thus no debit card.

"before you judge me, make sure you yourself are perfect" quoted by someone obviously way more intelligent than yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Justified Justice 167,894
preston davis (Jun '13) 4 hr Outsider 5
Deputy Bellar and a guy at Cave Run 4 hr lakeman 1
Hot guys in Grayson 12 hr Pathetic 20
Bezzie Mc duell 17 hr Pepper 4
GIRLS. With big SNATCHES. Lets hear it 17 hr Amy 2
Gannon mchenry biggest pos!! Please red 18 hr Family 1

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages