Whatever

Ashland, KY

#64 Oct 5, 2012
duuuuh wrote:
yeah, ill stop abusing the free trials when netflix gets more than complete garbage for its selection. I'm not paying 8$ to watch the ONE show that's good. Anyways, doing this helps me not torrent, which is good for everyone :)
Why not just be honest and say "I'm a cheap f*cking bastard that enjoys beating the system"? I find it hard to believe that you go through all this trouble for ONE LOUSY SHOW!
teddy

United States

#65 Oct 5, 2012
Yo share yall Paypal card with a brother if ur a real hacker man email it to me kid in i have so much love for my hacker brothers n sisters its like everything should b free n da world show some love man my email pressurebustapipe28@gmail.com
teddy

United States

#66 Oct 5, 2012
Yall haters we love u too cuz we still do wat da fck we want to do one body one soul y.o.d.o you lony die once y.o.l.o
londonatlarge99

London, Canada

#67 Oct 6, 2012
the only reason i can't afford it is cause i'm on disability. thanks OP for this, greatly appreciated
londonatlarge99

London, Canada

#68 Oct 6, 2012
teddy wrote:
Yo share yall Paypal card with a brother if ur a real hacker man email it to me kid in i have so much love for my hacker brothers n sisters its like everything should b free n da world show some love man my email pressurebustapipe28@gmail.com
*snickers* you call yourself a hacker? seem more like a cracker to me. a real hacker would know that its not about breaking the system in a way that would create mayhem from the government. a real hacker knows that a hacker is merely someone who delights in overcoming and circumventing limitations for the good. no offense, but you shouldn't brag about something you know nothing about. do you know how to program in python? i didn't think so
cole

Manchester, UK

#69 Oct 8, 2012
when i done this and tried to cancell it siad it would cancell at the end of the billing period.

do i still have to pay at the end of the free trial
TheCoolGuy

Stavanger, Norway

#70 Oct 27, 2012
Ehhm the one month free trial is only available to next year, so you can't get free forever, sorry...
OOPS

Pikeville, KY

#71 Oct 27, 2012
Thanks TO ME WATCHING NETFLIX, i JUST FILLED MY PANTS. i JUST SAT THERE AND LET IT LOOSE IN MY PANTS, AS i WaS WATCHING A GOOD MOVIE.

wHAT DO YOU ALL think about filling your pants
kyle

Witless Bay, Canada

#72 Oct 28, 2012
thats bullshit it dont work man it still asks for a payment when u clicks on paypal lol
Love bucket

Traverse City, MI

#73 Oct 30, 2012
Ya what fanvan said but actually I don't have any jobs use my parents account I'm only 16, so ya.
Love bucket

Traverse City, MI

#74 Oct 30, 2012
He said it a while ago but you know, just saying☺
ayoo

San Pedro De Macorís, Dominican Republic

#75 Oct 31, 2012
this is very helpful for latinos we re poor people! so $%%$$ the people who said u cant pay 8 dols a month! i cant! so let the gringos pay :D
Bill

Lexington, KY

#76 Nov 1, 2012
PayPal requires you to have a bank account or a credit card, so this is completely bogus.
marcelo

Corrientes, Argentina

#77 Nov 1, 2012
aguante river plate
beo

Larvik, Norway

#78 Nov 10, 2012
i cant choose "pay with paypal" O.o
gotiv

Morehead, KY

#79 Nov 11, 2012
whatever
Heetel64

Floréal, Mauritius

#80 Nov 12, 2012
Just a thought wrote:
If you can't afford $7.99 a month for Netflix, maybe you should turn off your computer and go look for a job.
I can't afford $7.99 a month.
kyp50

Lancaster, PA

#81 Nov 18, 2012
heck o wrote:
ive been doing it for 15 years
i have been doing it since 1800
Josh

Upton, MA

#82 Nov 20, 2012
It still asks for cc info. Anyway around this?
nope

United States

#83 Nov 21, 2012
Doesn't work!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need to rent 1 hr 2 cents 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 131,463
Alison Grimes - ad so false the WaPo fact check... 13 hr Read it in the paper 1
the music thread (Mar '12) 16 hr mhm 41
why should elect judge flatt as jusge 17 hr easy abc 4
why should re elect the jud 22 hr Not you again 2
Facials?? How do girls feel about taking it on ... (Nov '12) Thu Rayetta 43
Grayson Dating
Find my Match

Grayson Jobs

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grayson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grayson