HOW TO: netflix free forever!

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
freeguy

Whitney, TX

#1 Nov 1, 2010
hey guys im gonna show you how you can basically use netflix for free forever by re-using the free trial every month and its real easy, ok so just recently netflix now allows you to pay via paypal which requires you to have "no credit card", so all you have to do is keep making a new paypal each month and when signing up for netflix just choose "pay with paypal" and viola you can do it as many times as you want!! i have been using this method for a year now and just letting you know how you can do it too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dum da dum dum

Rush, KY

#2 Nov 3, 2010
are you a mental patient?
freeguy

Wolfforth, TX

#3 Nov 4, 2010
lol no im the free guy, i get people things for free!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wik3dSiC

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Apr 7, 2011
Just figured this out on my own, wanted to see if anyone else did it too. It's a legit method!:D
carter countian

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2011
It's stealing. Nothing legitimately about that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lol

Macon, GA

#6 Apr 8, 2011
carter countian wrote:
It's stealing. Nothing legitimately about that.
well i bet you tryed it and are getting it free to.
Just a thought

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Apr 8, 2011
If you can't afford $7.99 a month for Netflix, maybe you should turn off your computer and go look for a job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
freeguy

Ashland, KY

#8 Apr 8, 2011
wow i cant believe this topic has been revived, lol i never thought anyone would really do it, but you know its not illegal to use the free trial over and over again, i am a paying customer now, i only used the free trial method when i was outta work for 3 months due to broken wrist
guy

Howell, MI

#9 Jun 24, 2011
well when i do it it still wants me to put in a credit card number for my paypal account...any ideas?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
black man smells

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2011
haha. i cant believe you guys cant even pay $7.99 a month . lmfao just pay!. peacee*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Freddy

Oak Ridge, NJ

#12 Aug 9, 2011
That is an aswome way!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Miley

Oak Ridge, NJ

#13 Aug 9, 2011
OH MY GOSH!!! my husbad has been using that for 5 years after you posted it!!!!!!!!!!
heck o

Ashland, KY

#14 Aug 10, 2011
ive been doing it for 15 years
Cashout

United States

#15 Aug 18, 2011
You kno how to get xbox live gold free
Hamza Hamid

Van Nuys, CA

#16 Oct 7, 2011
no you!
Dude

Ashland, KY

#17 Oct 7, 2011
black man smells wrote:
haha. i cant believe you guys cant even pay $7.99 a month . lmfao just pay!. peacee*
What's up with ya name ydg?
Michaele

Lebanon, IN

#18 Dec 7, 2011
yeah stop stealing and pay for it like everyone else does you people don't understand when you steal it end up costing you and me more for for what we purchase, use or watch it is hard telling how much people like you cost every body a year.
the informer

Sharpsburg, KY

#19 Dec 8, 2011
Dumb asses! Netflix was created in 1997! And paypal in 2000.
abc

Ashland, KY

#20 Dec 8, 2011
Cashout: Is there a way to get XBL Gold for free? I understand paying for Gold, and I've had a subscription for it since I first got a 360 back when they first came out, but my subscription ran out back in June and I haven't renewed it. I must say, some of the things you have to have Gold for is stupid. For example, on the Wii you can use Netflix with only a Netflix subscription. But on the 360, you have to have a Netflix subscription (obviously) AND XBL Gold. Xbox is my favorite system, but it's irritating to see how Microsoft will nickel and dime ya for every little thing they possibly can. Them and EA Sports are the most money hungry game companies out there.
VanFan

Edmonton, Canada

#21 Jan 29, 2012
Hey,

'Just A Thought', "If you can't afford $7.99 a month for Netflix, maybe you should turn off your computer and go look for a job."

Some of us have 2 jobs and still cant afford 8 bucks a month so why dont you eat $#!T and stfu!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 166,285
Steak and Shake 9 min Lmao 28
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 26,190
BBQ restaurant 2 hr Meee 58
What ever happened to morgan greer?? 4 hr Uncle Jesse 7
Ladies Sleeping with younger men. Is it the new... 4 hr Bo knows 4
wgoh 4 hr WGOH Update 8

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages