ryan blevins and andrea lockhart

ryan blevins and andrea lockhart

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wish you knew

Ashland, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2010
i hope not for ryan
the man

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Jan 12, 2010
ryan is better then that
no body

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Jan 12, 2010
andrea justed used ryan for his money when that was out she was out
rtbanl

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Jan 14, 2010
where she at now
lulz

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Jan 14, 2010
Then he's an idiot and needs to learn how to handle his b1tches better than that.
djdew

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Jan 14, 2010
who can handle andrea and have to buy her all them pills
lulz

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Jan 14, 2010
give her a quarter roll and a mattress.
Tell her don't come back home till the quarter roll is filled.

take your cut and then buy her some pills out of her share.

It's easy really.
lol

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Jan 14, 2010
wheres she at now
lulz

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Jan 14, 2010
on her back making dope money?
Umm

Ashland, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2010
Ryan Blevins is a real winner himself. A low-life scum bag slinging and using dope. What a waste of good air.
hahaha

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Jan 14, 2010
how u know that
lol

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Jan 14, 2010
ryan blevins is not near as bad as andrea lockhart all she did is pull him down with her
bestie

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Feb 8, 2010
she stole his car and took it and junked it for pill money! he pressed charges on her and now she has another felony to her list and now a pfo charge!
andrea lockhart

Ashland, KY

#16 Feb 8, 2010
bestie wrote:
she stole his car and took it and junked it for pill money! he pressed charges on her and now she has another felony to her list and now a pfo charge!
i never stole his car thank you he had me junk it in my name so he could buy his dope and i found out he was sucking joey j for pills so i split up with him and now they are trying to press charges on me
Grayson

Greenup, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2010
joey who?
RIGHT

Kansas City, MO

#19 Apr 12, 2011
andrea lockhart wrote:
<quoted text>i never stole his car thank you he had me junk it in my name so he could buy his dope and i found out he was sucking joey j for pills so i split up with him and now they are trying to press charges on me
You used him! Your a hoe! FYI he doesnt even do drugs, you do however! Dont bad mouth Ryan, hes a good guy and he will get a another chance, and it wont be with a hoe like yourself!
C Blevins

Kansas City, MO

#20 Apr 12, 2011
Umm wrote:
Ryan Blevins is a real winner himself. A low-life scum bag slinging and using dope. What a waste of good air.
Lies! Lies! Lies! Your the waste of good air! LOOSER!
C Blevins

Kansas City, MO

#21 Apr 12, 2011
Ryan, I love you baby!
Andrea

Kansas City, MO

#22 Friday Aug 14
lol wrote:
ryan blevins is not near as bad as andrea lockhart all she did is pull him down with her
Just google his name
bear

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Saturday Aug 15
Is the same Ryan that's married to dawn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Friends: 143,031
corruption 1 hr sare 1
Jessica Oneal 1 hr charlie 14
Wal-Mart 11 hr hello 14
Any girls want to screw 12 hr Rebelstar 1
Joey Bailey is a rat 13 hr joey 15
brent deer kim sexton joey bailey 16 hr Brent 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages