what do u think of willard speedway r...

what do u think of willard speedway race track

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
out of state

Flatwoods, KY

#2 Aug 30, 2009
the track is pretty good they are some real good cars and drivers. if you have not been there you should show up. and you might have a good time.
unknown

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 30, 2009
willard raceway sucks....yea its a good place to race. but randy boggs sure cant run the truck very good...late model class they dont have a set pay out on it at all. the winner might get what 800 if there lucky?? i mean come on randy boggs get real
lol

Wagoner, OK

#4 Aug 30, 2009
dan huff is the best driver there
lalala

Ashland, KY

#5 Aug 30, 2009
Willard raceway is a dang good place to go.
Randy boggs is doign such a good job running it.
Everyone of the workers up there has it lookin so good.Its a great place to go the track is in great conditon and they all spin alot of time up there working during the weeek jsut to get the track and stuff ready.
Good job, keep up the good work Randy && workers.
fan

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Aug 30, 2009
bobby tackett is real good
someone

Wagoner, OK

#7 Aug 30, 2009
it is a nice track but they could do some work to it and make it a great track
CHECKERS

Hodgenville, KY

#8 Aug 31, 2009
YEAH ITS A REAL GOOD PLACE MIGHT AS WELL ADD WATER AND TURN IT INTO A PAYLAKE "ITS DEFINATELY A CIRCUS"
kyle

Knox City, TX

#9 Sep 1, 2009
all the tacketts are awesome and dan huff
oh my

Ashland, KY

#10 Sep 1, 2009
I know one thing it sure is a loud noisy headache for the community it is in!!!!!
ummm

Ashland, KY

#11 Sep 1, 2009
fan wrote:
bobby tackett is real good
Whoever put this on here wasted perfectly good finger energy typing the crap!
yeah

Grayson, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2009
It is a nice place to be on a Saturday night, but all those racers are childish and self centered. As far as the way it's ran, the track should be ran in by the owners or who ever. I don't feel like it's the racers place to have to come up there and run the track in for the owners or whoever they are..
checkers

Hodgenville, KY

#13 Sep 1, 2009
oh, but randy can sell more fuel if the racers run the track in
hicks fan

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Sep 2, 2009
terry hicks is really good
Racers

Bossier City, LA

#15 Sep 2, 2009
Grow up and be glad you have a place to race less than 50 miles from your houses. Good Racing, good food, fees to get the wife and kids in are reasonable. If all the racers want to make the track better go up and help and quit belly aching. Some people in this world feel like they are owed somthing all of the time. For a midget terack in Willard Ky it is as good as can get. Why dont you late model guys bitching go on up to KC and run every week
race fan

Ashland, KY

#16 Sep 2, 2009
I really can't believe how rude and dumb some of you all are. Randy is trying very hard to make things work at this track. He has taken time out of his own life, money out of his pocket, and has given up his love of racing trying to make a good local track for the people of this area to come race and have a good atmosphere to bring there family. So for the last time get off the terry hicks band wagon and get your head out of your hind end and realize terry is a good guy and a good weekend driver and nothing more than that.
terry niece

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Sep 2, 2009
yeah he is a good guy. f-uck u. what did he do, beat you?
Too Funny

Bossier City, LA

#18 Sep 2, 2009
Sounds like the my uncle is another Earnhardt syndrome to me.... nice language for a young lady I must admit.
ha ha

Grayson, KY

#19 Sep 2, 2009
The Hicks family dont even know me, so let me tell you something.... Terry Hicks does Know how to drive and he seems to be a great guy from what I have heard out of him.... You all cant stand to see him bring his car up there and beat you asses...lol.... Great Job Hicks!!!
bobo

Hodgenville, KY

#20 Sep 2, 2009
dan huff is awful but he does try so really cant say anything because he dont have real good equipment also as far as willard goes about taken money out of his pocket come on he is making a fortune of us he has had like 2or 3 rain outs and when u come mise well pay agian because they say they didnt rain out there always doin stupid crap like this randy need to straighten up and quit worrying about money and worry bout wat he needs to do 2 make the track better and also race on friday nights not a saturday track
well well

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Sep 2, 2009
Randy Boggs is trying his hardest to make that place a great place to race and bring your family. He is a good man. And I will say that he is NOT making a fortune! He is taking out of his own pocket. Everyone gripes about it, but still shows up every weekend, go figure. There are some really nice racers and employees there. It is a great family place. It is kept clean, the food is great, the prices are also affordable. If you don't like it then stay home. As far as Terry Hicks, he is a good racer, and a nice person, and he also races at Willard on the weekends. But he hasn't won a race yet, but I have never heard him complain about anything. Some of these guys just can't be satisfied. SHUT UP OR STAY HOME! Be thankful that someone like Randy and Jackie (his wife) cares enough to run the track for some place for everyone to go, including the bitchy racers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min the whole truth 170,073
Poll You ever been caught masturbating? (May '09) 4 hr Steve 79
Craig Utley 12 hr Whitney 9
Pumpkin roll 15 hr Matlock fan 1
Morgan Miller 17 hr Hmm 1
daddy issues ? 18 hr Beaver Hunter 17
Who is nathan Biddle and age (Jan '10) Wed R U SURE 28

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages