near abduction at prichard school!

near abduction at prichard school!

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A parent

Ashland, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2012
IMPORTANT!There was almost an abduction at the Prichard Elementary School on Thursday. no parent was notified, no announcments went out to be on alert! No precausions were taken. They have security at walmart and K-Mart but no security at the schools.Our children are more important that a theif at walmart or K-Mart. What is with these people. There was an attempt abduction at the Kenova Elementary school last week as well. the discription of the vihicle was a old white van half the windows were tented and half were not tented.The guy ran after the 11 year old girl and she ran to a house across from the school. Real close of getting abducted... May be same guy, Dont let this guy get our kids be on alert...
Teacher

Flatwoods, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2012
I don't know where you get your information, but you are misinformed! No one was chased. A man came to the playground and talked to some kids. The police came and he left. Kids need to learn not to talk to strangers. Don't cause drama where there is none!
Idiot

Whitney, TX

#3 Mar 24, 2012
You are an idiot and probably work at the school and want it covered up!!!!!
Curious

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Mar 24, 2012
Teacher wrote:
I don't know where you get your information, but you are misinformed! No one was chased. A man came to the playground and talked to some kids. The police came and he left. Kids need to learn not to talk to strangers. Don't cause drama where there is none!
You say a man came to the playground and talked to some kids, my question is, why was he even allowed to reach the kids? I mean where were the teachers in all of this? You say don't cause drama where there is none, I fail to see where a non-school personnel on our children's playground fits that criteria.
Stupid

Ashland, KY

#5 Mar 24, 2012
If it is not a staff member, they shouldn't be around the children. Simple as that. There should be security there just like the high school. Because there is stupid people that act like this. I'm sorry but it takes a sick minded pervert to act like that. I can honestly say my child will not attend Prichard.
MOM

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Mar 25, 2012
Tring to let other parnets know whats going on at the school that all our children go to by far isnt drama by any means. That teacher much not have any kids or be Mrs. Moore which hates all children and shouldnt even be a teacher if she hates children that bad. I hope all the kids stay safe
candy

Ashland, KY

#7 Mar 25, 2012
This is ridiculous. Somebody making up some bull$hit to see how much dramatic panic they can cause. Nobody wants your brats but you. Nobody is trying to abduct anybody.

Oh, and this sentence: "the discription of the vihicle was a old white van half the windows were tented and half were not tented." is almost impossible to read. Obviously you didn't finish school. Maybe somebody abducted you.

Idiots like you embarrass me.
Smartass

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Mar 25, 2012
candy wrote:
This is ridiculous. Somebody making up some bull$hit to see how much dramatic panic they can cause. Nobody wants your brats but you. Nobody is trying to abduct anybody.
Oh, and this sentence: "the discription of the vihicle was a old white van half the windows were tented and half were not tented." is almost impossible to read. Obviously you didn't finish school. Maybe somebody abducted you.
Idiots like you embarrass me.
We would all be better of if someone abducted your sorry ass.
well now

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2012
Teacher wrote:
I don't know where you get your information, but you are misinformed! No one was chased. A man came to the playground and talked to some kids. The police came and he left. Kids need to learn not to talk to strangers. Don't cause drama where there is none!
you do need security, if you had it then maybe your school wouldn't have let a 1st grader walk right out the front door around 10am. The very small child walked down robert & mary ave all the way to prichard street where the child lived. Thank God someone saw the child walking and called the police and the police found the child on prichard street. How do you let this happen? Very very poor supervision!! And you can deny that until h*ll freezes over but I know for a fact that's true, I can tell you the 2 police officers that found her! The child told the teacher she had to go to the restroom and walks out of class down the hall and right out the front doors "right past the office". Good observation people!! Let's just thank the good lord the police found her and not some idiot!!
wondering

Ashland, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2012
Stupid wrote:
If it is not a staff member, they shouldn't be around the children. Simple as that. There should be security there just like the high school. Because there is stupid people that act like this. I'm sorry but it takes a sick minded pervert to act like that. I can honestly say my child will not attend Prichard.
I agree about sending my kid to Prichard. I send him 17 miles away to a much better school. And I only live about 1 1/2 away from Prichard.
Could be

New York, NY

#11 Mar 25, 2012
Maybe teacher was C. Horton or ( Adkins ) drug dealer up there around the children!!! This is scary & I pray they pay more attention to this & first of all get rid of teachers that are known drug users! Her son & daughter is just like her!
Nope

Whitney, TX

#12 Mar 25, 2012
I think if this was true we would have heard it on the news but it is good too take caution and talk to your children incase something like this would happen like that.
hmmm

Columbus, OH

#13 Mar 25, 2012
I honestly think if you believe that the person calling themselves teacher on here was a teacher at Prichard that you are extremely naive, the teachers have more sense than to feed into garbage on topix and most usually can't discuss any matter concerning any of the kids due to "privacy issues" that have been forced down their throats. If this happened and you believe it should have been handled differently contact the central office because the schools themselves have little to no control over how situations like this are handled they get their orders from the superintendent. I will gladly provide you with the number and information as to when the next board meeting if you want it, however getting on here and bad mouthing an individual school changes nothing take the precautions to keep your children safe, and take it to the board of education if nothing else because the schools have very little say over how anything is handled.
Whatever

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Mar 25, 2012
hmmm wrote:
I honestly think if you believe that the person calling themselves teacher on here was a teacher at Prichard that you are extremely naive, the teachers have more sense than to feed into garbage on topix and most usually can't discuss any matter concerning any of the kids due to "privacy issues" that have been forced down their throats. If this happened and you believe it should have been handled differently contact the central office because the schools themselves have little to no control over how situations like this are handled they get their orders from the superintendent. I will gladly provide you with the number and information as to when the next board meeting if you want it, however getting on here and bad mouthing an individual school changes nothing take the precautions to keep your children safe, and take it to the board of education if nothing else because the schools have very little say over how anything is handled.
Just like you're naive for thinking that not one single teacher would post that. Also, do you really think the school is going to go through with seeing if a teacher really posted something on Topix?
wow

Owingsville, KY

#15 Mar 25, 2012
Children under 12 should have constant adult supervision if you ask me and then up to 16 they should at least be acounted for at all times and not left unattended and alone.
Teacher

Ashland, KY

#16 Mar 26, 2012
How much supervision did you have in school??? Less than we do now. You made it out ok, didn't you??? You people are dense! We can't afford books for the kids, what makes you think we can afford to hire anyone else?
Principal

United States

#17 Mar 26, 2012
These are totally different times !!!!
mom

Ashland, KY

#18 Mar 26, 2012
I have tried to educate my children on stranger safety this is so sad that as parents and people who love our children have to worry so much every day that some one will take something as precious as a child to cause harm to them. How safe is our children and really how can we get the school,city,state,parents,gran dparents to make this a safer place for them
Its not who can blame who its we need to pull together PROTECT THE CHILDREN
well now

United States

#19 Mar 26, 2012
Teacher wrote:
How much supervision did you have in school??? Less than we do now. You made it out ok, didn't you??? You people are dense! We can't afford books for the kids, what makes you think we can afford to hire anyone else?
Can't afford books? Every bill I pay has a school tax on it! What is that money used for?
Couldbe

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Mar 26, 2012
Could be wrote:
Maybe teacher was C. Horton or ( Adkins ) drug dealer up there around the children!!! This is scary & I pray they pay more attention to this & first of all get rid of teachers that are known drug users! Her son & daughter is just like her!
maybe the strange guy was Art Daughtery .....AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike " Chico " Salyers missing 11 min Missing 1
Mullets 19 min Ginger Vitis 1
Jason Marshall 21 min Ginger Vitis 3
anyone interrested in fun 3 hr Porn expert 5
Diggs 3 hr Tim boggs 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Nann 174,821
Missing 4 hr Nothing 7
Another overdose ? 18 hr Awww 36
Junkies walking the streets 18 hr Ginger Vitis 29

Grayson Jobs

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages