First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

South Webster, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2009
Hey ive been going topix crazy lately its always nice to see whats going on in grayson. but heres the real question be honest dont be shy what do you think about me? i wont get mad at your opinons its just topixs lol. i just hope that this isnt a bad idea.. yet it probably is..
Baby Bop

Lebanon, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2009
Well Jon I don't know you all that well but you seem like a pretty nice guy. You are from a great family and I dunno, you just seem kind of normal (but not in a bad way haha). You are a great musician too. Sorry I would write more but like I said I really don't know you all that well. I think it's awesome that you have the balls to put your name on here, most people on topix are coward pansies. So the best I can do is this...and I will post it to bump you back up to the top and maybe you'll get more responses.

South Webster, OH

#3 Mar 1, 2009
Baby Bop wrote:
Well Jon I don't know you all that well but you seem like a pretty nice guy. You are from a great family and I dunno, you just seem kind of normal (but not in a bad way haha). You are a great musician too. Sorry I would write more but like I said I really don't know you all that well. I think it's awesome that you have the balls to put your name on here, most people on topix are coward pansies. So the best I can do is this...and I will post it to bump you back up to the top and maybe you'll get more responses.
thanks. although i have no idea who you are. i still appriciate it. that means alot to me. well if you wanna get to know me better feel free to hit me up on myspace. im not hard to find. find me on this link. www.myspace.com/whatdrivestheweak1

we could maybe chill sometime to get to know eachother better, but thanks.
lameass

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2009
I don't think you're a bad person at all. I just think at times you can be socially awkward. Tone it down, you don't have to impress anyone. Don't act like something you're not because it's hip to do.
Whitney

Morehead, KY

#5 Mar 2, 2009
You're awesome!

South Webster, OH

#6 Mar 2, 2009
lameass wrote:
I don't think you're a bad person at all. I just think at times you can be socially awkward. Tone it down, you don't have to impress anyone. Don't act like something you're not because it's hip to do.
i dont do anything to impress anyone. i do things my own way and i do my own thing and i try to stay out of other peoples crap. but they guys new i was joking. and thats all that mattered. i personally think that if people get offeneded it would be better to say hey i dont think you should have done that to my face. instead embarase me on the internet behind a screenname. im not dogging on you im just saying that im my own person and i wont try to impress you. im not here to impress. and what i siad on there wasnt meant to impress anyone. it wasnt intended for me to get reactions from other people. it was intended for a haha. those dudes. not the crowd. its not my problem if they didnt like. cause its not about them. and my family and where i go to church has absoluty nothing to do with that comment and plus 2 dudes in that band go to my chruch, and they are my best friends who know that im joking. so im not trying to be a prick but once again i will state that you no absolutly nothing about me or who i am. so once again im going to say dont you judge me. and i wont judge you. haha and seeing that your judging me because you think i try to impress people by saying stupid things basically means your calling me a hypocrite and all this other junk that i dont care about. but you have a curse word in your name. kinda makes me laugh so you go ahead and make false opinoins about me all you want cause i dont care anymore. but i do wanna say im sorry if this offended you. it wasnt supposed to but aside from what my family thinks and what you think and me being so called blasphymos...... like i said you dont me. or my intentions of being a christian or my beliefs or my morals. i try to impress no one i let people do there own thing. im just me. and if you dont like it. its really not my problem.
Angel Eyes

Ashland, KY

#7 Mar 15, 2009
Jon

You happen to know me pretty well. I think you are one of the nicest guys I have ever met. It doesn't matter what others think of you, you are true to yourself and you know that as well as God and that is all that matters.

God Bless

South Webster, OH

#8 Apr 29, 2009
Angel Eyes wrote:
Jon
You happen to know me pretty well. I think you are one of the nicest guys I have ever met. It doesn't matter what others think of you, you are true to yourself and you know that as well as God and that is all that matters.
God Bless
thanks..:P
you ask

Grayson, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2009
jon your a good guy, but, id never go out with you after what someone told me about you.
i had a huge crush on you in high school
until a friend let me in on a "little secret"
lets leave it at that..
JUNGLEDUDE

South Point, OH

#10 Apr 30, 2009
I WANNA KNOW!! I WANNA KNOW!!
kcuplayer

Ashland, KY

#12 Nov 7, 2009
i love jon, your hott!
yoooo

Argillite, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2009
i scene you at rite aid today guess who

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2009
yoooo wrote:
i scene you at rite aid today guess who
uhhh. honestly i have to idea who this is.
Nightmare

South Point, OH

#15 Nov 10, 2009
MarshallWDTW wrote:
<quoted text>
uhhh. honestly i have to idea who this is.
Are you the Jon Marshall from Greenup County that worked for the KSP?

Ashland, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2009
no im from carter county.
yoooo

Greenup, KY

#17 Nov 12, 2009
its chris
Sexii chick

Elk Horn, KY

#18 Nov 14, 2009
Your hott JON! and you make me very RANDY baby, Yeahahhhh-eahaaaaaaaahaeaa. and I wish you didn't intimidate me so much or I'd come up and just start ripping off ALL OF YOUR CLOTHES, but like I said intimidation of a HoTT guy like yourseld stops me. So let me know, would you get Freakeeehhhhy with meeeee, i'm 28 and like to have a good time, Black hair, tan, and a sexiii chick! I have very large perky breast with nips about the size of a quarter so their not pancake nips loll. and my ASSets are very bouncy, we'll leave it at that ;) and also so you know, ZZ TOP wrote She's got legs about me sexy boi. So if your interested in this Sexii chick, write back lover ;)!!*XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO*
minnie

Flatwoods, KY

#19 Nov 15, 2009
jon has a girlfriend, its ridiculous that people like you can't respect people enough to not flirt with thier men. his girlfriend is absolutley gorgeous and he wouldn't lay a eye on any other girls. i guess your outta luck.

Ashland, KY

#20 Dec 26, 2009
Sexii chick wrote:
Your hott JON! and you make me very RANDY baby, Yeahahhhh-eahaaaaaaaahaeaa. and I wish you didn't intimidate me so much or I'd come up and just start ripping off ALL OF YOUR CLOTHES, but like I said intimidation of a HoTT guy like yourseld stops me. So let me know, would you get Freakeeehhhhy with meeeee, i'm 28 and like to have a good time, Black hair, tan, and a sexiii chick! I have very large perky breast with nips about the size of a quarter so their not pancake nips loll. and my ASSets are very bouncy, we'll leave it at that ;) and also so you know, ZZ TOP wrote She's got legs about me sexy boi. So if your interested in this Sexii chick, write back lover ;)!!*XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO*
sorry i have a girlfriend but i applaud your enthusiasm. lol. which is one of the most random things ive ever seen. but no im sorry i have to decline. whitney is right, i do have a girlfriend that i am completely in love with. and i am very happy with so i must decline. once again sorry.
sadbuttrue

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Dec 27, 2009
his girlfriend is gorgeous, but she cheats on him all the time with her "friend" nathan. poor guy. i guess its because he wont screw her so she has to get her lovin from somebody else. hes missing out though, shes awesome in bed..i know from experience XD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Bogs 30 min Kelli 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Athenesword 136,635
hrrm 49 min flyhigh 1
clap 57 min flyhigh 5
Pop Machines in Grayson 2 hr who cares 2
smokin hot girls at subway (Mar '11) 3 hr sheer ignorance 2
What happened to the post about the asshat at S... 3 hr sheer ignorance 1
Bad wreck on route 1 Sun The Big O 11
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]