Holly bradford n brandon scott

Holly bradford n brandon scott

Posted in the Grayson Forum

so funny

Grayson, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2011
seen this on her facebook an thought it was so funny that i had to put it on topix! dont know him i know her pretty well an i ask aroun cause i figured she'd find her a catch! She did....goes from a cop to someone just getting out of the pin! way to go miss hottie bradford u got a winner....u 2 should be the perfect match JAIL BIRDS!!! Was u to pin pals through jail HAHA...kinda sad waste of a hot thick smart funny girl....shew whata waste that the girl aint go not taste
Stupid

Grayson, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2011
who ever u are ur very stupid....sounds to me like u are a stalker!!! grow up for real.......ps people change so get over it an grow up
JOHN

West Liberty, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2011
holly you are going to haft to buy yuor self a DIODLE.HE HAS BEEN ON THE RECIVEING END OF SEX FOR TOO LONG.You may need to try and find a big plug.I WOULD SAY OLD BOBBER OPEN HIM A LOT.
Whoa

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2011
so funny wrote:
seen this on her facebook an thought it was so funny that i had to put it on topix! dont know him i know her pretty well an i ask aroun cause i figured she'd find her a catch! She did....goes from a cop to someone just getting out of the pin! way to go miss hottie bradford u got a winner....u 2 should be the perfect match JAIL BIRDS!!! Was u to pin pals through jail HAHA...kinda sad waste of a hot thick smart funny girl....shew whata waste that the girl aint go not taste
Who was the cop?
LUKEY

Grayson, KY

#5 Feb 16, 2011
Seriously, WHO CARES!
Why worry about her and his life, GET UR OWN.
Just a guy

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2011
I'd like to get a shot at her. I'd hit that like it owes me money!
Grow the hell up

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2011
if u ask me everyone on here who talks trash needs to grow up and worry about their life and stop worrying about everyone else's , the world would be a lot better off that way. Yes he done some time in prison but he paid for the crime he commeted so let it go. And for the guy who said he would hit it like it owes him money that is so damn childish and stupid. Aparantly she would not give you the time of day because you aint had a chance at it and if you are as childish as you sound you will be a virgin all youre life. So grow the fu*k up and worry about your own lives and stop worrying about what everbody else is doing in theirs.
may08

Bethesda, MD

#11 Aug 27, 2011
tHE girl is dying with hep C is that not enough punishment for the choices she has made in life leave her alone. Im not friends with her but glad she found someone to spent the rest of her short life with. Her parnets should have gotten her help years ago and maybe she wouldnt be dying right now but they didnt care and was in denial
josh adams

Ashland, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2011
yea shes a who?? i heard she got hep c from that brandon guy shes with. i feel sorry for her son. i heard that her and her boyfriend brandon lives in ashland now shes a dead beat just like brandon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Wisdom of God 170,509
Husky 3 hr Pup Lover 1
Kentucky Power asking for a 9% raise 4 hr Just saying 8
Holly bradford in jail again (Sep '12) 23 hr haha 13
Joseph Amburgey 23 hr duhh 3
Kevin Conley Sun Blah 3
jr tolliver or jonny!? (Aug '14) Sun Itsme 16

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages