Ashley Preston
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
How

Ashland, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2010
What happened to Zack in court this week, hopin he gets some time, that's just not right>
the truth

Artesia, NM

#3 Jul 13, 2010
Ashley was a beautiful young girl who was taken way too soon, she is missed by her friends and family everyday. But car accidents happen everyday, we should be more worried about people who kill others on purpose, and put them in jail. I'm not saying he should get of scott free, but our jails wouldnt be so over crowded if we locked up the people who intentionally harm others.
dream catcher

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2010
Well listen here idk who you are but yes zach got of scott free and no one that kills someone should get off scott free. They should at least get there license took but no he didnt and he did not say sorry to the familys thats ridiculious the family wouldnt have been in court for 6 years if he had some feelings but no he didnt thats sad. i feel sorry for the family that lost a doughter and for brandon! zach is one COLD HEARTED PERSON To the truth trust me you dont know nothing about what happened!
Heavy Rain

Ashland, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2010
LET IT GO! I liked her and Zac BOTH, but she wasn't no saint HERSELF! It was an accident and BOTH were young and stupid. She was grounded and wasn't even supposed to be riding home with anyone that day. No one knows how the situation initially began, but we all know how it ended. The trauma of accidentally killing someone is enough for any decent person to withstand and zac is infact A DECENT PERSON. Lay off and have a f*ckin heart.
Nobody Important

Ashland, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2010
If you are under the influence behind the wheel of a car and something happens where you take someones life, they call that Vehicular manslaughter. It applies to killing someone in another vehicle or killing someone in your vehicle. Whether she was a saint or not has no bearing on this because she wasn't behind the wheel. There is a such thing as an accident, and accidents happen. However when an accident happens because a driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol and someone loses their life because of it, the driver should be held responsible. So something is very wrong if the driver doesn't have to do some hard time over this.
I know

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2011
If Zachs such a good person why did it take him seven years to appoligize and he only appoligized cause Ashley's little sister seen him on August 19 that was 7 years exactly to that day and walked up to him an asked him why he never appoligize as many time and they were in court Ashley's family never got a sorry from Zach that's pretty shitty if u ask me. And he still hasn't appoligized to Ashley's parents yet!
I know

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2011
And how could Ashley's family let it go she is dead they will never get her back!!!!! It's not something you can just brush off ur shoulders they can't say come back Ashley and her be right there! You dot understand the pain that family has indured so have some respect and don't tell then to let it go it's impossible! You have must never felt what they have or you would know.
connie

United States

#9 Nov 22, 2011
Zac Smith wrote:
well im not in prison but i realy dont know who thinks im a bad person in general but i know alot of people that would disagree... i obviously feel bad about everything and nosey people should stay out of other peoples affairs, and yes i am lucky. and when i was 16 how was i bad???? this site is for losers that dont work or just have to much time on there hands, if you dont have nothing nice to say shut the fuck up oh and if i was messed up dont you think the toxicology report would have said that and also usually if some one is driving impared then they go to jail straight outta the hospital
(This is what i have to say to John Zack Smith as for zack goes he dont have any remorse for what he did nor does his family. him or his family has never said im sorry and we spent 5 years in the court room with these stupid people i have not seen zack shed one tear or say i'm very sorry for killing your daughter or your sister or your granddaughter or your aunt or your niece and no hes not in prison he did not get one single ticket for nothing speeding reckless driving or failuer to control car or killing ashley or for messing up brandon for the rest of his life so no i dont forgive him for it we are the ones who go to the graveyard on all holiday and birthdays and all year long that prick has been bragging about how he didnt get into no trouble for this and as far as his family goes there just as guilty as he is like hes grandfather that passed away hes the one who bought him the car its not the car who killed ashley it was the driver john zack smith so zack if you read this i hope you do i hope you never sleep i hope if you do you dream of this for the rest of your life just as we do.and i hope god don't have mercy on you and please dont put another family through this for your fun and i hope you tell people the real true about you how took a young girls life by showing off in a car oh and the didnt do any type of blood work for drugs rememmber we know the truth!)Connie Ashley stepmom
ashs friend

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2011
connie wrote:
Zac Smith wrote:
well im not in prison but i realy dont know who thinks im a bad person in general but i know alot of people that would disagree... i obviously feel bad about everything and nosey people should stay out of other peoples affairs, and yes i am lucky. and when i was 16 how was i bad???? this site is for losers that dont work or just have to much time on there hands, if you dont have nothing nice to say shut the fuck up oh and if i was messed up dont you think the toxicology report would have said that and also usually if some one is driving impared then they go to jail straight outta the hospital
(This is what i have to say to John Zack Smith as for zack goes he dont have any remorse for what he did nor does his family. him or his family has never said im sorry and we spent 5 years in the court room with these stupid people i have not seen zack shed one tear or say i'm very sorry for killing your daughter or your sister or your granddaughter or your aunt or your niece and no hes not in prison he did not get one single ticket for nothing speeding reckless driving or failuer to control car or killing ashley or for messing up brandon for the rest of his life so no i dont forgive him for it we are the ones who go to the graveyard on all holiday and birthdays and all year long that prick has been bragging about how he didnt get into no trouble for this and as far as his family goes there just as guilty as he is like hes grandfather that passed away hes the one who bought him the car its not the car who killed ashley it was the driver john zack smith so zack if you read this i hope you do i hope you never sleep i hope if you do you dream of this for the rest of your life just as we do.and i hope god don't have mercy on you and please dont put another family through this for your fun and i hope you tell people the real true about you how took a young girls life by showing off in a car oh and the didnt do any type of blood work for drugs rememmber we know the truth!)Connie Ashley stepmom
AMEN <3 xoxox couldnt have said it better myself. Miss you Ash.
zac smith

Ironton, OH

#11 Dec 10, 2011
Nobody Important wrote:
If you are under the influence behind the wheel of a car and something happens where you take someones life, they call that Vehicular manslaughter. It applies to killing someone in another vehicle or killing someone in your vehicle. Whether she was a saint or not has no bearing on this because she wasn't behind the wheel. There is a such thing as an accident, and accidents happen. However when an accident happens because a driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol and someone loses their life because of it, the driver should be held responsible. So something is very wrong if the driver doesn't have to do some hard time over this.
I wasn't under the influence of anything so get ur facts straight, I didn't party or anything. I have been through hell over this, I typed her ame in on google lookin for a picture and this is what I c, u people have a little fucking respect for her. Under her name on here u talk about me, y not her wtf..... Ashley was a beautiful girl I coul have fallenin love with if things hadn't have happened the way they did, I am sorry about what happened and I still hve nightmares and I'm 24 now, this happened when I was 16, grow the fuck up people..... talk about her not me, remember her
zac smith

Ironton, OH

#12 Dec 10, 2011
Jon zachary smith that's how u spell it.......... hmmmmm. I don't know what to say, I am sorry, she liked me and I liked her............. no remorse ur fucking retarded, I would have told people I was sorry but screaming andmaking snid comments whenever I woul see someone mad it hard to say anything
bus monitor

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2011
connie wrote:
Zac Smith wrote:
I didnt know ashley very well i was only a bus monitor but i still think about this all the time. Im soo sorry for your lose. Is a shame he didnt get time over this. He was askind around and wondering what kind of new car to get just wks after. Now one the biggest druggies around. He will get his he will get what he deserves! That day will be a great day for us all!
uhm

Ashland, KY

#14 Dec 14, 2011
He was a 17 yr old boy bein a 17 yr old boy, give it a rest people im sure he plays it over and over again, you all judge this poor boy with so much ease when this could have happened to 9 out of 10 boys the same age, Im sure he pays for this everyday in his head so STFU people and have some empathy.
uhm

Ashland, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2011
sorry *16 year old i mean
april dean

Lexington, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2011
uhm wrote:
He was a 17 yr old boy bein a 17 yr old boy, give it a rest people im sure he plays it over and over again, you all judge this poor boy with so much ease when this could have happened to 9 out of 10 boys the same age, Im sure he pays for this everyday in his head so STFU people and have some empathy.
true yes im sure he does! When he's selling drugs at taco bell and coming into my place of work high as can be yea him killing someone is what is on his mind
uhm

Ashland, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2011
your so retarded, him doing drugs these days has nothing to do with this, i would be willing to bet that the boy has depression issues and probably does drugs to cope with it. This was a tragedy but nobody should expect the boy to sit and weep all day over it, im sure he has grieved alot and it weighs heavy on his mind, your so stupid and close minded to think the way you do.
Lady In Black

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Dec 14, 2011
This was not an intentional thing. Mistakes are made and accidents happen. I know this has to have been hard enough on him. Peoples crappy remarks don't do a darn thing except make it harder to appologize to the family, like he said. If you people truly cared about peoples lives, then you wouldn't still be doing this after all these years. You would want him to pick himself up and do good with whatever path he chooses. I know he has remorse for that day, and wishes he could change it, but the fact is he was 16, and made a mistake. The christian thing to do is forgive. I am sorry for your family's loss. I was friends with both Ashley and Zac. I hate the fact that she is no longer with us, but I do not hate anyone because of what happened.

Zac, me and you weren't close, but I like to think we were friends. I know you have a good heart and you never meant her harm. I would imagine this has been incredibly hard for you. Keep your head up, and know that there are others that understand it was an accident.
ITK

United States

#19 Dec 29, 2011
There was no alcohol or drugs involved; he had a toxicology report that said so & it was introduced in court. I know that he did apologize to Ashley's mom and talked to her in person & by phone. He also talked to Brandon's mom, as did his family. He was going to see Brandon whenever Brandon was back in a regular room after his coma, but his grandmother had a brain aneurysm and was in Lexington for a long time. After that, he wanted to say sorry to Brandon, but he thought Brandon would be so mad at him; Zac was only 16.His family did say sorry to Ashley's mom and Brandon's mom & were so so sorry about Asley & very concerned about Brandon & did visit the hospital to talk to his family & talked to him at CHRH. His family did say sorry to her dad in the court elevator. Zac nor his family did not get off scot free, as has been said. It was a tragic accident that I'm sure the parents of Ashley & Brandon & his parents will never get over, but it was an accident Zac lives with it every day, I'm sure. It would break an older person, & he was a 16 year old kid.
blingbling

United States

#20 Dec 29, 2011
ITK wrote:
There was no alcohol or drugs involved; he had a toxicology report that said so & it was introduced in court. I know that he did apologize to Ashley's mom and talked to her in person & by phone. He also talked to Brandon's mom, as did his family. He was going to see Brandon whenever Brandon was back in a regular room after his coma, but his grandmother had a brain aneurysm and was in Lexington for a long time. After that, he wanted to say sorry to Brandon, but he thought Brandon would be so mad at him; Zac was only 16.His family did say sorry to Ashley's mom and Brandon's mom & were so so sorry about Asley & very concerned about Brandon & did visit the hospital to talk to his family & talked to him at CHRH. His family did say sorry to her dad in the court elevator. Zac nor his family did not get off scot free, as has been said. It was a tragic accident that I'm sure the parents of Ashley & Brandon & his parents will never get over, but it was an accident Zac lives with it every day, I'm sure. It would break an older person, & he was a 16 year old kid.
Brandon who?
ITK

United States

#21 Dec 30, 2011
April Dean, why haven't you called the police, if he's selling drugs at Taco Bell and you state this as if it's a fact!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Wisdom of God 171,964
daddy issues ? 34 min looking 41
Genesis(rehab) thugs 5 hr IAintBuyingThemNo... 19
Wtf how this oka 12 hr Family 8
Cliff sigman Mon Blah blah 22
Corrin Shullick, who knows her Mon Just met her 1
Shoneys any better (May '17) Sun Just me 23

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages