First Prev
of 2
Next Last
carty carter

Flatwoods, KY

#21 Jul 30, 2010
i haven't posted anthing about mike the person doin this needs to grow a pair.
carty carter

Flatwoods, KY

#22 Jul 30, 2010
i haven't posted anythin about mike so the person doin this needs to grow a pair
say what

Whitney, TX

#23 Jul 31, 2010
yeah right wrote:
wow how imature and boreing your alls lives must have to be to talk about a good person like mike bush he dont even smoke weed he gets drug tested for his job and u sure are one to talk carty iheard u have a hard time passing a drug test for a job i heard u failed it for coke hell even if mike did smoke weed i know thats a lot better than coke i mean wtf you all need to get a life insted of talking about a nice guy like mike
say what mike dont smoke weed well have him go drug test for rudy fest i heard he slapped some jackson woman on the butt
say what

Ashland, KY

#24 Jul 31, 2010
mike there just jelious cause you have a life pretty wife an good kids hell half there kids are so whats that tell you youll aalways be my buddy im malways here for you buddy j.bird ya you know who this is youve always called me that growing that so just keep it between use cool buddy call me sometime an well half to catch some more of them big bass .later buddy

Ashland, KY

#25 Aug 2, 2010
mike smokes way to much weed and drinks to much, i think he should try and stay sober for awhile, when hes around he gets annoying and clingy i should know because when we work together on jobs, mike i think its for the best and just think of all the brain cells you killed and your poor liver
aaron tackett

Ashland, KY

#26 Aug 2, 2010
mike, why dont you quit smoking pot and drinking? I mean its not good for you and it dosent make you look cool, it actually makes you look a dumbass who could give two shits about anything. all your worried about is getting pot and beer

Grayson, KY

#27 Aug 3, 2010
one thing is clear,these pepole that r hating dont know the bush master the man would give the shirt off his back he is top notch so get a life

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Aug 3, 2010
dammit mike imiss u we need to get back in touch more do things like we use to do like make modle cars sniff glue all day hell good times im mean good time buddy though that stuff is childish now we can do other things like huff air dusters gas paint thiner it dont matter to me im down i just like a good buzz like you buddy so hang in there. call me love you always j.bird

Ashland, KY

#29 Aug 4, 2010
hi mike
butch flaugher

Ashland, KY

#30 Aug 12, 2010
I would have
never believed this stuff about mike untill i seen him messed up with john clevenger jr. what is he on the pills now also

Ashland, KY

#31 Aug 12, 2010
john clev jr doesnt do pills

Ashland, KY

#32 Aug 13, 2010
what wrote:
john clev jr doesnt do pills
bettertake a closer look at both of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min Rose_NoHo 20,483
no to hilary 40 min loser 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 155,138
Who is the Best Bankruptchy Attroney. 4 hr Tax payer 6
lookin 8 hr WRONG 27
What has Jill York done for grayson 12 hr Just saying 2
krogers coming to grayson 12 hr Just saying 2

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages