stoned in public
furious

Grayson, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I was in riteaid with my son earlier who is a very impressionable 13 yr old. A woman cam in so stoned out of her head that she was falling asleep standing up. She was talking id that is what you want to call it and I could not make out anything she was saying. She seemed to have a very bad limp, so I am assuming that she was on some type of pain medication. Now she was in there for quite awhile because I was trying to shop for a bit and finally became so aggravated that the employees had not asked her to leave or had her removed, I put my items back and left. I hope she was not driving because she wasn't capable of even walking. I did call the police and tell them however I don't know if anything was done. Its sickening to me that I can't go into a store and shop with my child without having to explain to him what is wrong with someone in that shape. Furthermore I believe that riteaid has lost my business if they can't be professional enough not to allow someone like that to walk around their store.
Tryder

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
furious wrote:
I was in riteaid with my son earlier who is a very impressionable 13 yr old. A woman cam in so stoned out of her head that she was falling asleep standing up. She was talking id that is what you want to call it and I could not make out anything she was saying. She seemed to have a very bad limp, so I am assuming that she was on some type of pain medication. Now she was in there for quite awhile because I was trying to shop for a bit and finally became so aggravated that the employees had not asked her to leave or had her removed, I put my items back and left. I hope she was not driving because she wasn't capable of even walking. I did call the police and tell them however I don't know if anything was done. Its sickening to me that I can't go into a store and shop with my child without having to explain to him what is wrong with someone in that shape. Furthermore I believe that riteaid has lost my business if they can't be professional enough not to allow someone like that to walk around their store.
uh isn't it your job to explain these things to your child? and if she wasnt physically harming anyone whats the big phuckin deal and why is it rite aids responsibility to remove her? could it have been someone picking up a rx that maybe just left the emergency room. they could have been in a wreck earlier or been sick and on cold medicine, i know it puts most people to sleep. or do you want to jump straight to negative conclusions about people you may not understand
furious

Grayson, KY

#3 Nov 14, 2012
It is pretty clear that you are a dopehead or you would not even try to take up for this person. I can tell the difference and she was stoned out of her head. It was completely rediculous. If they want to ghet high thats great and up to them. But when they come in public like that then it becomes my business.
THE BREEZE

Ashland, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2012
How sad for this person if she was wasted.If she has a drug issue, she needs not drive,I agree .However,if Rite Aid had no reason to remove her other then her speaking,unless she was being abusive to someone.Then they might have had a situatiion on their hands.The women could have claimed she was targeted because of her condition etc.Its unfortunate we have to view the problems of this world,but simply explain to your child the lady wasn't feeling well.Kids are very forgiving.
Good Grief

Ashland, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2012
I was in Rite Aid at the same time. That woman has had strokes. That is why she slurs & limps. Not everything is about drugs. She was there to get a flu shot just lke I did. Don't judge!
We got this here

Roosevelt, OK

#6 Nov 14, 2012
furious wrote:
It is pretty clear that you are a dopehead or you would not even try to take up for this person. I can tell the difference and she was stoned out of her head. It was completely rediculous. If they want to ghet high thats great and up to them. But when they come in public like that then it becomes my business. d
Okay How would you know the difference unless u have did dope? I think ur just a pissed off chick whos got a husband that does dope or a family member who is strung out, so just get over it lady this is part of life and trust me its not the worst thing ur kid could have seen....
THE BREEZE

Ashland, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Good Grief wrote:
I was in Rite Aid at the same time. That woman has had strokes. That is why she slurs & limps. Not everything is about drugs. She was there to get a flu shot just lke I did. Don't judge!
awwe how sad,I use to know of a man with cerebal palsey and he had trouble controlling his speech and his body. He would appear to be drunk, however he was not.lets all be kind,its always the best way.
ADVJKLL

Vanceburg, KY

#8 Nov 14, 2012
furious wrote:
It is pretty clear that you are a dopehead or you would not even try to take up for this person. I can tell the difference and she was stoned out of her head. It was completely rediculous. If they want to ghet high thats great and up to them. But when they come in public like that then it becomes my business.
I agree with you on this one. You can tell the difference. When they are so screwed up they cant talk.
just sayin

Knox City, TX

#9 Nov 14, 2012
i was in rite aid at the same time and it is sad the lady was so messed up that she stood beside me and took 2 things of ice cream she got in the store and put them in her purse then she walked right out the front door she was passing out standing up she then wondered around the parking lot and after leaving i went to exxon to get gas and she was in there too she was so messed up that she passed out at the check out could not find her card and just walked outside got on the payphone and passed out holding the phone it is very sad and if u have ever suffered from the disease of addiction u can relate to what i am saying i can say that before leaving exxon the law pulled up and was talking with her at least someone cared enough to try to help her if she wasnt messed up then the police would im sure see that and maybe they would have helped her but if she was then she prob went to jail and at least got of the streets before she walked out in front of a car or something bad happened to her i know for me when i caught my felony it turned out to b the very thing that changed and saved my life hopefully if the case is that she is an addict then maybe it will do the same for her keeping her in my prayers
just sayin

Knox City, TX

#10 Nov 14, 2012
sorry didnt mean to post twice
Homie

Springfield, NJ

#11 Nov 14, 2012
who="furious"]It is pretty clear that you are a dopehead or you would not even try to take up for this person. I can tell the difference and she was stoned out of her head. It was completely rediculous. If they want to ghet high thats great and up to them. But when they come in public like that then it becomes my business.

What sounds to me like someone is pissed she didnt invited to share a line here is a ideal worry about you and yours and that will be a full time job
LOL

Grayson, KY

#12 Nov 15, 2012
I seen this girl at Exxon as well ans I do agree with furious, once they bring it in public like that it becomes evertones business. I didn't even see her at first and my daughter (who is 3) asked me how that lady was sleeping standing up.As for the person who said she knows her and she has had strokes and thats what was wrong with her, thats a lie! I also know who she is and happen to know who her family is since they use to live down the road from me. They are all dope dealers and addicts. She has been in jail for a long time and it didn't seem to help her at all, maybe she should have walked out in front of a car.
you are an idiot

Springfield, NJ

#13 Nov 25, 2012
furious wrote:

Well the reason riteaid and other places like that do not ask people to leave is that they are afraid of being sued, you said yourself that the lady had a very bad limp so she was probably on pain medication. If that is the case and this lady is hurt then she more than likely has a prescription for het pain meds and no where on prescription bottles does it say that a person taking these meds cannot go out in public nor does the law for that matter. So these stores are afraid to ask people to leave who appear to be impaired on meds because they are afraid they will be sued so in the long run it is cheaper for them to have a couple pissed off customers plus do you really think these companys care what you think, no all they want is that dollar in your pocket
Tryder

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 26, 2012
furious wrote:
Why yes, who doesn't agree with you must be filth and scourge of the earth!
Your like a Nazi.
That hate will eat you live.
I cleaned up in 2005.
dognes

Masontown, PA

#15 Nov 26, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …… colorado is the place to be so,,theres no problem now with cannabis smoking being stoned is legal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carter nursing (Jul '11) 10 min YEP 35
New meat at smithfield 13 min Chew 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr North Mountain 156,562
Mark Gee 6 hr Gdogfourevr 1
Desirees drug babies 7 hr Boho 55
sawgrass 7 hr Knows 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 22,517

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages