County looks for federal money for Ro...

County looks for federal money for Route 120 bypass

There are 1 comment on the Lake Forester story from Jun 10, 2010, titled County looks for federal money for Route 120 bypass. In it, Lake Forester reports that:

Lake County is seeking $13.3 million in federal money to fund a study of a proposed Illinois Route 120 bypass of Grayslake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake Forester.

client of Samaritan House

Zion, IL

#1 Jun 10, 2010
catholic charities/samaritan house (homeless shelter for women with children)
I do not recommend anyone to stay at Samaritan House, because you do not know how you will be treated.
At catholic charities/samaritan house, practice favoritism. I was personally punished manytimes for not having my child in Sam/House everynight I work, to the point i was told that i had to discharge my child from the program, i thought Samaritan House supports keeping families together. Yet another client has not yet been punished for not having her children at Samaritan House everynight. there is other situations about women with their children being discharged from the program and sent to a Safe Place to live. And other women are put into hotels to live. ETC. we are homeless,abused,stressed. Coming to catholic charities and samaritan house we are continued abused and stressed. Board Members and Donator's you should know what is really going on before giving your money away.
There is more check into it please. There are many homeless women with children that need a fair, supportive home to live for awhile.
Client of Samaritan House, June,2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayslake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adoption Agency Grayslake back in 1982?? Thu Emmymittens 2
News Lake County Fair prepares for opening Jul 27 Fair Lady 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 26 OldManBenny 72
Singles, STAY AWAY from the Lake County Fair! Jul 26 County fair man 1
News Lakemoor Woodman's stalled as parties wait for ... Jul 26 Wauconda Jim 2
News Widow of disgraced Fox Lake officer pleads not ... Jul 25 ScoopedYou 14
Support your local GayLords!!! (Jun '11) Jul 23 Chicagoan 43

Grayslake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayslake Mortgages