Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2012
in the know

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2010
I have seen for a fact, via the federal PACER website, that paramedic doug baum practiced or imitated himself as a paramedic, for over a year WITHOUT A LICENSE and had sex with the medical control person from Otsego, who knows about this. It also states in his deposition transcript that this is atleast a misdemeanor, and possibly a felony. And this man of power still works as a sheriff and paramedic. Sex must be good.
WhoCares

Gaylord, MI

#2 Sep 18, 2010
And you care why? Did Doug have a direct impact on your life? Did he personally wrong you? He's gone from Atlanta now, so get over it.
Erin

Atlanta, MI

#3 Sep 19, 2010
SO what your saying is that all this that you "supposedly" know was in the past, right? SO GET OVER IT!! Is there anything you are going to be able to do about it? I doubt it. I doubt that you will even try. So why bring it up. As the last person put it... who cares
in the know

Augusta, MI

#4 Sep 19, 2010
He's in lewison dumbasses. And that's where I have a summer home. Has nothing to do with atlanta or its bizarre ambulance service. It has to do with what is right and wrong. How many other cover ups are there?
WhoCares

Gaylord, MI

#5 Sep 19, 2010
Sure you do. And I'm sure that there are no skeletons in your closet. Your just one of the number of people who like to come on here and start a bunch of crap and sit back and laugh. Get a life. Oh, and isn't it about time for you to go back to wherever it is you live the rest of the year?
A Higher Power

Atlanta, MI

#6 Sep 21, 2010
To In The Know:

The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.~William Penn, Some Fruits of Solitude, 1693

Why must you torment yourself? Seek within God and you shall find happiness.. I will pray for you.
No Manors

Grayling, MI

#7 Feb 26, 2012
im telling you for the last time stop picking on Dougie if he wants to be a practicing homosexual in Grayling thats up to him,
Some peoples children

Grayling, MI

#8 Feb 26, 2012
In The Know, if this is in the system what's the case number and why does the michigan license registry say he's had his paramedic IC since the year 2000? Are you a paramedic? Are you willing to take over his job and if you are and are looking to take over his position this information posted in this fashion is unethical at best and potentially slanderous. The number of conspiracy theorists in this area has me a bit concerned, perhaps they should find hobbies other than trying to make other people as miserable as they obviously are because generally speaking happy people dont go around looking for reasons to say what a terrible person others are.
I like Higher Power's idea. I think we should all pray for you, in the know.
Piper

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2012
Jealousys a bitch!!! Isn't it No Manors..... Still sittin in a rented house I'm sure spankin it with your own hand LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sharps Corner 6 hr resident 3
cell phone service (Dec '13) Thu Raptor in Michigan 5
Review: Auto Express-Grayling Aug 26 donaldstepehenson 4
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Truthisgood 115
Review: Markey Tire And Auto Jul '14 Bob 1
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul '14 gottondas 5,482
Swimmer's itch (Jun '07) Jul '14 hgh 45
•••
•••
•••

Grayling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grayling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••