Acquittal in Hoquiam dead weasel assault

Dec 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOMO News

A jury acquitted a Hoquiam man who was accused of breaking into a home and throwing a dead mink at another man during a confrontation that made weasel headlines across the country.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Dennis

Hoquiam, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

He got away with it...Bought a lawyer from out of town. Prosecuter didnt have the time to get it straight. He walked and apparently practicly walked into jail. He was in jail 2 days later for driving on suspended, lying to cops. And to quote the judge," being unbelievably stupid!" Justice wont be denied!
It was my nose he tried to break. Just wanna tell the world-Fights like a coward and hits like a girl. It was a weasel this time a knife last time. Think Im kidding check the record. Nice job jury...Might be your kid next time is stupid and he runs over a kid drunk

“yikes”

Since: Apr 10

school of hard knocks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

Dennis wrote:
He got away with it...Bought a lawyer from out of town. Prosecuter didnt have the time to get it straight. He walked and apparently practicly walked into jail. He was in jail 2 days later for driving on suspended, lying to cops. And to quote the judge," being unbelievably stupid!" Justice wont be denied!
It was my nose he tried to break. Just wanna tell the world-Fights like a coward and hits like a girl. It was a weasel this time a knife last time. Think Im kidding check the record. Nice job jury...Might be your kid next time is stupid and he runs over a kid drunk
the court system is this area is a joke,
and now the judges sue..who? us. we will pay any bill involved and attorney's fees to respond will be steep. way to go judges, thanks for nothing. just do you 'job' and shut up

“yikes”

Since: Apr 10

school of hard knocks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

oh, and sorry for your experience.

It is disheartening to see first hand that the system does not work. seems the douche bags win. often.

Since: Nov 11

Lake Quinault, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

What's this about? Is it a murder? Which judge did he see?

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

rascal rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
the court system is this area is a joke,
and now the judges sue..who? us. we will pay any bill involved and attorney's fees to respond will be steep. way to go judges, thanks for nothing. just do you 'job' and shut up
you sure called this one,
the legal bills are up over 150 grand for the judge's lawsuit. nice. to be paid by county residents, where unemployment is over 14%

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grayland Discussions

Search the Grayland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jun 26 Elise Gingrich 708
Debate: Gay Marriage - Ocean Shores, WA Jun '14 lldybug3 1
Review: World Of Praise United Pentecostal Church May '14 S Bry 1
Nominees sought for awards that honor people in... May '14 ann 1
Why are Christian Republicans so Racist? (Jun '09) May '14 republicanpigs 31
Hoquiam arrest Feb '14 annie 3
Debate: Immigrant Amnesty - Ocean Shores, WA (Dec '11) Jan '14 Dafuqm8 3
•••
•••

Grayland News Video

•••
•••

Grayland Jobs