Lunch at Juliens
Senior Group

AOL

#1 Aug 24, 2006
A group of classmates planned to meet at Julien's for lunch...each arriving in their own vehicle. Noontime traffic was busy...one of our ladies had her dogs with her in the car...on arrival, she parked in the back so the dogs could be left in the car without bothering anyone. She decided to give them a short walk before leaving them. At which time, the owner of the restaurant came running across the parking lot, shouting at the top of his lungs, that NO DOGS ALLOWED. Obviously we had not seen his signs upon entering his parking lot. We tried to apologize, and calm him down, but he was to have no part of it...just kept shouting, saying he was going to call the police and then threatened to hurt the dogs if they were not removed from his property immediately...As soon as our parties were all there, we left, knowing that we would never return to Julien's again. So BEWARE...do not go into his parking lot with an animal in your car....IT WILL NOT BE SAFE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need info- Caster Mar '16 z 1
News Gay Marriage vs. Obama in Maine, and why Cutler... (Oct '14) Oct '14 spectrumuser 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Gray, ME (Jan '12) Jan '12 Jennifer Rubinstein 2
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Gray, ME (Aug '11) Aug '11 tyler 1
News Methadone bill, others await signature (Jul '11) Jul '11 MR MUSIC 2
News Take it outside: Drive-ins are still a summer a... (May '11) Jun '11 Buck-Fush 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maine (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 CMan 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gray Mortgages