People of Providence!

Posted in the Gray Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Norm

Cadiz, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
What in the world is wrong with most of the people in this town? Young, Mid-age, old, I have only met a few that are not on some kind of assistance. Maybe they should have their water or the soil there tested. Not only can the draw their disability and food stamps, heck, they just might be entitled to a huge settlement too. I mean come on now what's really up with that town? I have seen people living without running water, in trashy shacks, roach infested apartments, even horse trailers and campers. Are they really that crazy or just lazy?
Frank

Nebo, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2013
jamzes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called a shitty economy, lack of available higher education and good jobs in the area. And it's happening all over the world. Wake up!! This is how the powers that be want the American people to be.
Yeah we all need to work for the government!
Rowdy

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2013
jamzes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called a shitty economy, lack of available higher education and good jobs in the area. And it's happening all over the world. Wake up!! This is how the powers that be want the American people to be.
It's called a younger generation of "give it to me". They don't know how to work for anything. Lazy Spoiled brats!
imamoocher

Hawesville, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
STFU AND GET BACK TO WORK AND PAY YOUR TAXES SO I CAN GET ME SOME MORE FOOD STAMPS!!!
Anonymous

Madisonville, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Not all of us young people aren't willing to work for our cash/food
bubba

Madisonville, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Not all of us young people aren't willing to work for our cash/food
Thats true, the ones that dont work can starve for all I care.
heebeejeebees

Hawesville, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2013
The way it goes is people who are spoiled lazy and dont want to work are jealous of people who work hard to have nice things. So they vote uncle tom obama into office because he had promised to put the coal producers out of business. That way the lazy sluggards can hurt the hard workers who desire to have nice things by destroying their jobs.
earl williams

Dunmor, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Do you have a job? then shut up
Glenn

Cadiz, KY

#13 Mar 17, 2013
earl williams wrote:
I ont have a job and i luv being fat, dirty and lazy just like er 1 in provi ho is drawn disiblity. had me a womin takin caer o me but hir gril come intwo da pictur and broke us up. sur had er fulled tho.
hfakjs

Cadiz, KY

#14 Mar 17, 2013
Thumbs down!
heebeejeebees

Hawesville, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2013
earl williams wrote:
Who you talking to???
Margie

Cadiz, KY

#16 Mar 17, 2013
heebeejeebees wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you talking to???
He talking to you, trouble maker.
Cherokee II

Tucker, GA

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>
I ont have a job and i luv being fat, dirty and lazy just like er 1 in provi ho is drawn disiblity. had me a womin takin caer o me but hir gril come intwo da pictur and broke us up. sur had er fulled tho.
Let me guess Glenn, you not only went to UCHS BUT, you graduated 2006...give or take a year or two! LOL
I don't even know why I responded to you...you probably can't read well enough to even know what this says! Lord knows you CAN'T SPELL!!
Chuck

Greenville, KY

#19 Mar 19, 2013
I noticed every time i go to the sureway or savalot someone is using a foodstamp card. i am sick of my taxes taking care of lazy bums who dont want to work
Winger

Columbus, IN

#20 Mar 19, 2013
Chuck wrote:
I noticed every time i go to the sureway or savalot someone is using a foodstamp card. i am sick of my taxes taking care of lazy bums who dont want to work
I was in Sureway one night behind a guy with a cart full of steaks- T-bones, rib-eyes , country ham, potato chips galore, A1 steak sauce, bags of candies & bottom of the cart was filled with soft drinks.(Can they even get soft drinks on food stamps??) Anyway I assumed he was planning a party When he went to pay he pulled out the food stamp card. Evidently he exceeded his limit so he had the cashier take out a couple steaks. Then he asked her to get him a carton of cigarettes and paid cash for that. No wonder just most people who are mooching off the government are large... They eat better than us. I was unhappy with what I saw but nothing I can go about it so just have to accept it.
hfakjs

Cadiz, KY

#21 Mar 19, 2013
Chuck wrote:
That's the norm in Providence. I bet about 90+% of them are on some kind of assistance. Not because of the economy as some will claim but because they can eat better on our money, and they are just a bunch of fat, lazy and filthy people. They got a trend going on and seem to be very proud of their laziness. It's really a sad reality they are creating for our future. How ashamed they should be.
bushman

Hopkinsville, KY

#22 Mar 22, 2013
well, did you ever think that alot of people payed the heck out of taxes just like you shit talkers claim you do? i draw 16 dollors in food stamps a month... i draw a check for disability. ive paid in more taxes a yr. than most of you min. wage workin people bring home in a yr.... ive ownd semi trucks, and id give anything if i could go back on the road and get back out of this shit hole. ive worked all my life, and i can clue you shit talkers of this,, there isent one mother@@[email protected]$%#@ gave me a dam thing...the reason my check is over a 1,000 dollors a month is because i payed into the social security over the yrs. and well over the limit for me to draw my max...im on medicare, not ssi... im fat, i may be nasty to you shit talkers, but you havent paid for a fkin. thing this fat nasty bastard gets on my 16 dollors in food stamps. you want them? come by my apt.511 gulf st. ill give you your dam stamps back you big time tax payers..lol give me a break....you will be old and broke down just like me,i hope you have made and paid enough in to draw a check.... it isent much, but im thankful.... i used to think just like you do, i was a fool too..god bless you do gooders......

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23 Mar 22, 2013
bushman wrote:
well, did you ever think that alot of people payed the heck out of taxes just like you shit talkers claim you do? i draw 16 dollors in food stamps a month... i draw a check for disability. ive paid in more taxes a yr. than most of you min. wage workin people bring home in a yr.... ive ownd semi trucks, and id give anything if i could go back on the road and get back out of this shit hole. ive worked all my life, and i can clue you shit talkers of this,, there isent one mother@@[email protected]$%#@ gave me a dam thing...the reason my check is over a 1,000 dollors a month is because i payed into the social security over the yrs. and well over the limit for me to draw my max...im on medicare, not ssi... im fat, i may be nasty to you shit talkers, but you havent paid for a fkin. thing this fat nasty bastard gets on my 16 dollors in food stamps. you want them? come by my apt.511 gulf st. ill give you your dam stamps back you big time tax payers..lol give me a break....you will be old and broke down just like me,i hope you have made and paid enough in to draw a check.... it isent much, but im thankful.... i used to think just like you do, i was a fool too..god bless you do gooders......
You speak the truth...They are probably some coal miner making a little thinking there shit don't stink,,haven't contributed to society in any way,,hold their noses up in the air,,don't know how to file their own taxes for that matter,,I hope you stay healthy and don't ever get hurt underground...then what..lol...God Bless all you Tax payers, who wanna bitch and moan..we love you..we really do.
Mayor

Gilbertsville, KY

#24 Mar 23, 2013
LI0NSDEN wrote:
<quoted text>You speak the truth...They are probably some coal miner making a little thinking there shit don't stink,,haven't contributed to society in any way,,hold their noses up in the air,,don't know how to file their own taxes for that matter,,I hope you stay healthy and don't ever get hurt underground...then what..lol...God Bless all you Tax payers, who wanna bitch and moan..we love you..we really do.
Hey, I love this town especially the nice golf course.
hfakjs

Cadiz, KY

#25 Mar 23, 2013
LI0NSDEN wrote:
<quoted text>You speak the truth...They are probably some coal miner making a little thinking there shit don't stink,,haven't contributed to society in any way,,hold their noses up in the air,,don't know how to file their own taxes for that matter,,I hope you stay healthy and don't ever get hurt underground...then what..lol...God Bless all you Tax payers, who wanna bitch and moan..we love you..we really do.
Nah! if they got hurt and are disabled due to injuries in the mines they are set for life. Know a few miners who have rentals, crawl under houses, bust their butt's keeping up with the Jones' and draw a heck of a settlement check each month, kicking back, getting all the tabs they want and living it up yet can't work a regular job because they are 100% disabled. Sounds more like to me they sure know how to play the system and kudos to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats up with Brittney Elswick 6 min Crazy 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Madisonville 148,306
Hampton funarel home what's up 19 min Mary 3
Diagnostic Review Kelly Doesnt have capacity 1 hr greasy lips 37
fred mitchell 2 hr old friend 3
Vehicle break ins going on 4 hr Creekmoore 3
What happen on rt11 7 hr KnowTheFacts 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gray Mortgages