Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Why do the mayor and council members (most council members) not want a decent, honest, upstanding, man with great credentials to hold the title of Police Chief in the city? Could there possibly be a lot of hidden skeletons in the closets or possibly corruption within?
SCismad

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Apparently because he was lying to everyone! Let's fire a good officer to hire a crony with a record. What record? He tried to expunge it. Boo Keith Grounsell and Geneva LAwrence.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2013/feb/04/upstate...
Greenville gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Uh, maybe the mayor fired the dude for being corrupt? It's almost been a year and the cat has yet to file a lawsuit. He's shady, and sounds like he's trying to get a hush settlement out of the city. I say well done mayor for not caving to this jerk.
Simpsonville resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Maybe he has 3 years to file a lawsuit and is waiting for SLED and the Attorney General to indict people after the almost year long investigation. Timing is very important in a lawsuit.
Simpsonville resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Grounsell never hired anyone. The applicant your talking about was arrested and never convicted of DUI. SLED cleared him to be a police officer again, plus he had over 15 years experience and was highly decorated. Lots of misinformation out there SCismad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Gray Court Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gray Court People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gray Court News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gray Court