What

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 21, 2011
Ryan Marriott is taking over Jeremy Wenger's coaching duties? I am a mother of one of the girls who he coached in softball. Not only did he steal our money, he had "certain" softball players over for dinner! Not a good choice!!!!
Funny valentine

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Dec 21, 2011
What wrote:
Ryan Marriott is taking over Jeremy Wenger's coaching duties? I am a mother of one of the girls who he coached in softball. Not only did he steal our money, he had "certain" softball players over for dinner! Not a good choice!!!!
You are stupid amped up crack tramp!
Why

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 25, 2011
I agree with "what"! Why would you let somebody coach again who steals, lies, and owes people in town for the work they have done for him. I happen to be one of those people!
What the hell

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 26, 2011
What did Wenger do?
And why do you chickenshits fire off your mouths on here? Everyone is a 6'4" 250 lb bulletproof cage fighter behind a keyboard. And nonetheless you are on topic on Xmas day slandering an educator in your community. Lowlifes!
Athena

Nelson, MO

#5 Jan 20, 2012
What the hell wrote:
What did Wenger do?
And why do you chickenshits fire off your mouths on here? Everyone is a 6'4" 250 lb bulletproof cage fighter behind a keyboard. And nonetheless you are on topic on Xmas day slandering an educator in your community. Lowlifes!
Wenger was caught with one of the 4th grade teachers in the gym.
OMG WHO

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 20, 2012
Please tell which one!!!!!!
Why

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2012
I call BS!

Wenger resigned to go work on a ranch for troubled youth. Better to just ask than wait for garbage like that.
Vote No on School

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2012
Relation to The Liar, Mike Marriot?
Money

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 28, 2012
Yep, Ryan Marriott owes our family some money! Don't know Mike Marriott, but Ryan Marriott gossips like a woman!!!!!
yeah right

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Feb 11, 2012
Ryan marriot was my softball coach in versailles he was a wonderful coach and he does not deal with the girls in any way to be dirty he is a family man and loves his kids and wife i know first hand!!!!!!!!!!
Lawyer

Mountain View, MO

#11 Jun 24, 2012
HMMMMM Maybe he has reformed? How do we know that this stuff is true is there anyway to do that? I think he is a cute hunk. Does he have a girlfriend? Nice buns!!!!!!!!!!
Fart Wad

Mountain View, MO

#12 Jun 24, 2012
What wrote:
Which one are you talking about. I agree nice buns!!!!
Seriously

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 3, 2012
He was my softball coach in high school ... he spent the majority of practices screaming at us girls, throwing baseballs and ball bats, and telling us how we'd never be anywhere near as good as the boys baseball team. There was often at least one girl crying by the end of the day. I would NEVER let my daughter be coached by him!
Hahaha

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 3, 2012
He even stole the t-shirt money! Lol Can't believe he is coaching. He and his wife walk around like they own the school! Yes, I am from Eldon and we don't want their fat asses back here!!!! He should have been fired when the t-shirts didn't show up. Heard he and his wife had date night and they had two enormous steaks with that money!!! They owe so many people$$$$$!
Stanly

Mountain View, MO

#16 Aug 8, 2012
why is jeremy allowed to work with trouble children if he is a perv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gravois Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack (James) or Jim Kelly (Dec '15) Fri A friend 10
Versailles / Morgan County Fair Information needed (Jul '10) Jul 12 Bowman 4
ivy bend (Sep '10) Jul 6 Marianne 55
News Several Arrested Here On Tuesday (Jan '14) Jun 23 Undercover Agent 6
Moving to eldon area Jun '17 New 1
Dating in Eldon (Apr '13) Jun '17 Pee Wee 5
Dead Baby in trunk of car (Jan '15) May '17 slow justice 3

Gravois Mills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance