Unknown

Haslet, TX

#61 Aug 14, 2013
Suspicious wrote:
<quoted text>dan Mitchell's brother is a cop. In my mind a very crooked cop.
. Were they from missouri or arkansas?
Cousin 2

Southbury, CT

#62 Aug 14, 2013
From Arkansas. But McMillian lives in Mo. now.
abc

Ridgedale, MO

#63 Aug 14, 2013
Jennifer Bland's FB page is nothing but missing people, people who died, detective stuff, etc...Rather weird.
unknown

Ridgedale, MO

#64 Aug 14, 2013
does anyone know anything about this page below fayar.craigslist.org/vnn/3979167730.html
Unknown

Haslet, TX

#65 Aug 15, 2013
unknown wrote:
does anyone know anything about this page below fayar.craigslist.org/vnn/3979167730.html
it has a very interesting story, i thought it to be weird on craigslist but very interestng
Cousin 2

Southbury, CT

#66 Aug 15, 2013
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>it has a very interesting story, i thought it to be weird on craigslist but very interestng
I'm Dana's cousin and I had not heard about this. But if Bland had something to do with it, it probably been made up. She is a crack pot and needs to get help for mental problems.
concerned

Rogers, AR

#67 Aug 15, 2013
Jennifer bland is a disturbed person out for friendships. she knows nothing about this case or any other case. as for all the comments on what people think, they need to learn one thing your comments don't help unless u know what you are talking about.
unknown

Ridgedale, MO

#68 Aug 16, 2013
I remember when I first moved here in oct 89 to Bella vista and the story about Dana was everywhere. i didn't know any background to the story. Years later i became friends with one of Dana's cousins.(you could tell it really bothered him that they hadnt caught anyone) it was then that I started listening to what people were saying.. so sad.. she is my age..I started thinking about the name MM and realized I had meet him in Rogers when people used to ride around the mall.
Justice should be served for her and her family.
farmer

United States

#69 Aug 17, 2013
I Know the Gal who worked with Mikes Parents at the Gas Station.She was killed in 93 in a car wreck.She new more than alot of people.HER name was Star Linderer.Her Mother in Law lives in Gravette.She was Dateing A guy named PAUL.To bad we dont know what she new.It wouldve Helped alot.Prayers we find who her killer is.
Cousin 2

Southbury, CT

#70 Aug 17, 2013
Maybe she told her mother-in-law or this Paul. Do you know their names or if someone does please let us know. Any information would help.
farmer

United States

#71 Aug 17, 2013
She was working there when Dana Disapered.There was a Road Crew working on The road at that time.Think it was Clinton and Ancor.They were always in and out of there alot.Star was a real flirt to most men who came in there.She new about everyone.Her mother inlaw was I think May Linderer.Everyone new her well.And she may of told her freinds or Family something.She hung out with Rick Carnahan.And Neva Peterson.And alot of the Road Crew at that time.I hope this Helps.
old Timer

Arlington, TX

#72 Aug 18, 2013
I know who you are talking about.She was tall Dish water blond.Had 3 kids when she was up there.She was real close to Mikes mom and realy close to his Dad.She had a old man but they were seperated alot.To bad she wasnt still here.She would know more about all of it.And she was Dateing a Police officer from Gravette.They were going to get married.She was With Child.Small town.But she got around.Her real name was Deloris linderer.She has a Daughter that married one of the Fletchers.
farmer

Arlington, TX

#73 Aug 18, 2013
Yes thats her.Only store we could stop at and get a cup of coffee before working the Cattle.Its sad so many passed away after Danas Death that could OF Told us more about Things.I Felt sorry for Stars old man.He put up with alot from her.I wish the people who know would open up and help.And Old Timer that police man from Gravette was in Sulpher i think.He was a mexican Boy i Beleive.Sad she lost her life and left 3 babys behind.Prayers for Danas Family.
old Timer

Tyler, TX

#74 Aug 18, 2013
Yea i feel for Danas Family.Loseing a child is so sad.If i can remember in my old Age.Star worked there and was cought with Mike Sr.And then not long after that she got killed leaving work.And Her Husband worked at Galyans Breaking Horses.She was freinds with all Mikes Family.We need to find Her Family and talk to them on what they know.Star may of known something.Stars mother inlaw was kinda on the crazy side.Lived in Gravette.But her and Her old man was seperated .That is true.He was put thru some Hard times from Her.Star was always a run around.I new her well from the store.She was 4 months pregnant when she was killed by the guy who worked with Clinton And Anchor .That wreck is still a mystery to.Just like Danas 2 freinds Her were killed later after a party.Kim Stout and i think Tammy Payne in a wreck .Prayers we find her killers.And the man Star was with was Supervisor on Clinton and Anchor at her time of Death.
conserned

Tyler, TX

#75 Aug 18, 2013
I know STARS FAMILY.They all live in Gravette.Her x husband.They were never married just by common law.And her Three kids all have differant Dads.Her x is a real nice guy.And if any of them know anything would be May Linderer.She was Stars Gossip wagon.And yes May is called Crazy because she had alot of Indian and weard beleifs.She is Raising 3 adopted kids.She and Betty FLetcher were Best Freinds.Wow How amazing how things get Started.Prayers for Danas Family.
farmer

United States

#76 Aug 19, 2013
Yep i know all them people.Being on the Fire Department we new alot of people.Dana's Family were nice people .Something like this makes us all wonder and think.Trying to remember anything we can from back then.Im pretty sure The Lady Star new alot.But finding people from back then would be pretty hard.She never talked nice about Dana i do remember that.But that was because Dana was a very Beautiful young Lady and she wasnt.Plus she liked Mike .I seen Stars x alot in Gravette.Hes Remarried and has him a very Beautiful young wife.They look so Happy together.Good for him.He didnt let her destroy his Future.Hes a great Guy.And Real smart about Breaking Horses.He never knew about her being With child.So im pretty sure he wouldnt know anything.And with them being seperated so much.Maybe all of us can help by asking ??? From all the older people that Drank Coffee up there.IT would help.Loren Holloway lived real close to there also.Maybe he can help also.PLEASE LETS GET THIS SOLVED.
old Timer

United States

#77 Aug 19, 2013
Yes im sure May knows alot.Call her her number isin the Book cousin.And yes Star was One good sourse of imfomation.I New her .Just like most men did.The Father of her last baby was Rick Now the new one that passed away was ???
old Timer

Murchison, TX

#78 Aug 19, 2013
i know the Gal who worked with Mikes Parents at the Gas Station.She was killed in 93 in a car wreck
Curious

Grapevine, TX

#79 Aug 20, 2013
farmer wrote:
Yep i know all them people.Being on the Fire Department we new alot of people.Dana's Family were nice people .Something like this makes us all wonder and think.Trying to remember anything we can from back then.Im pretty sure The Lady Star new alot.But finding people from back then would be pretty hard.She never talked nice about Dana i do remember that.But that was because Dana was a very Beautiful young Lady and she wasnt.Plus she liked Mike .I seen Stars x alot in Gravette.Hes Remarried and has him a very Beautiful young wife.They look so Happy together.Good for him.He didnt let her destroy his Future.Hes a great Guy.And Real smart about Breaking Horses.He never knew about her being With child.So im pretty sure he wouldnt know anything.And with them being seperated so much.Maybe all of us can help by asking ??? From all the older people that Drank Coffee up there.IT would help.Loren Holloway lived real close to there also.Maybe he can help also.PLEASE LETS GET THIS SOLVED.
Would you mind sharing how you knew Star?
Cousin 2

Southbury, CT

#80 Aug 20, 2013
They believe that Dana's x Dan Mitchell from Bentonville and his brother David Mitchell were the ones who committed the murder. David Mitchell is a law enforcement officer. I can't remember if he works for Bentonville or the county. But that would explain why some of the evidence disappeared. He's the one who got in trouble for tazing cows. And I am not scared to name them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gravette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brian hingle died anybody know how Sun good guy 1
Is Arnold Murray ill? (Oct '13) Jul 16 Diana l Gaylord 107
Arnold Murray's Secret Identity (Aug '10) Jul 13 Paula crawford 2,229
Kylie Bennett Jul 7 Steven 2
gravett arkansas police and da offices. Jun 30 disccobeaver 1
Haven 55 restaurant recommendation Jun 27 Mudlake 2
Trying to find you Jun '16 Mollie81792 1

Gravette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance