First Prev
of 8
Next Last
friend

Vilonia, AR

#1 Oct 25, 2009
I know its been 20 years but I heard they know who killed her but they don't have enough evidence agaist him. Does anyone know who it is and does he still live in the area.
Citizen

Fayetteville, AR

#2 Oct 27, 2009
Back many years ago, there were rumors that it was a guy named Mike. I don't remember his last name. He was in the service or something like that if I recall correctly.
anonymous

Richardson, TX

#3 Oct 27, 2009
His name is Mike McMillan. Although it could be 3 other people. From what I've read, they have new leads, which may or may not lead back to Mike.
friend

Vilonia, AR

#4 Oct 27, 2009
Do you know who the others are? Just curious and wondering where they are at.
Interest in the case

Greenwood, AR

#5 Apr 21, 2010
Has anyone tried the local Navy base in Fla. and tried to get a match to the Ranchero that was spotted? The Base would have a record of the car if a base sticker was ever given to the owner..
Interest in the case

Greenwood, AR

#6 Apr 21, 2010
The camper that was towed by the Ranchero could have came from the "Welfare and Recreation" dept on the base.. As old as it would be, They never updated the campers very often.. It's a long shot but might lead to something..
Native 44

Springfield, OH

#7 May 4, 2010
I think it was Mikey Matthews, nobody looked at him
but he fits the profile. Det.Sydoriac is retarded.
friend

Rolla, MO

#8 May 6, 2010
Is it Mikey Matthews or Mike Mcmillian. This is probably gossip but I heard Mcmillian threatened his wife at a bar he said that he killed one bitch it would not bother him to kill another.
Anonymous

United States

#9 May 11, 2010
I know there has been some new info on the case Im not going to mention any names right now, but the proper authorities have been informed.
Interest in the case

Greenwood, AR

#10 May 14, 2010
Has anyone thought that MM may have had some help doing this?? ie.. Father, mother or sister.. the car seat was never adjusted when they found it. That would imply someone short was driving the car last. Does anyone know if MM had ever went parking around Beal Lane before??
Interest in the case

Greenwood, AR

#11 May 14, 2010
Are you sure the Micky your talking about isn't the sister?? The fathers name was also Mike..
Interest in the case

Greenwood, AR

#12 May 14, 2010
Someone out there knows something or has heard something that might make a difference in this case. Lets try to find it and solve this case..
Interest in the case

Garland, TX

#13 Jun 22, 2010
Det.Sydoriac has all the info a person could have. I'm sure people have called in with leads. He has all the leads. I hope they can find justice soon for her parents sake. If anyone knows anything that would help, then do the right thing. You only have 1 life to live. Let's do the right thing while we have a chance.
Friend

Rolla, MO

#14 Jul 18, 2010
I wonder how you would feel if it was you sister or cousin or your best friend. Think about it I know that whoever did this will pay in the end. I also know that if you know what happen and did not report it you have to live with that. Clear you mind and turn the person in, otherwise you also will have to pay in the end.
Old classmate

Wichita, KS

#15 Jul 19, 2010
His name is Mike Mcmillian! He use to live in OK near a close friend, she said he beats on his wife. So it would not supprise me in the least that he did it. But, WHO EVER did it may never come to justice here! Lord willing he will!! But, its a fact he will answer to GOD one day! GOD knows WHO did it and WHO ALL WAS INVOLVED!
friend

Rolla, MO

#16 Aug 5, 2010
It's been 21 years. What ever happen to the squirrel hunter who found her remains some thought he was in on it with this mike mcmillian.
friend

Rolla, MO

#17 Aug 5, 2010
It's been 21 years. I'm wondering about something I heard the squirrel hunter who found the remains was he in on it with this Mcmillian.
AR farmer

Little Rock, AR

#18 Sep 13, 2010
I saw this on KY3 (Springfield MO):

SPRINGFIELD, Mo.-- It's one of the biggest cases the Ozarks has ever seen: the rape and murder of Jackie Johns of Nixa in June 1985. She was only 20 years old. Twenty-five years later, the case is finally set to go to trial with jury selection beginning in Clayton on Monday.

Since August 2007, Jackie Johns' murder case was no longer cold. Jackie's father, Les, sat directly behind Greene County Prosecuting Attorney Darrell Moore at a news conference announcing the arrest of Gerald Carnahan.

For more than 20 years, Johns wondered who met Jackie at the old 7-11 store in Nixa, who was inside her car that night -- it was later found abandoned -- and who dumped her body in Lake Springfield.

Maybe they'll find out who killed Dana too! Jackie John's case took a long time.
Ex-girlfriend

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Sep 29, 2010
I actually dated Mike right after her remains were found. However, I did not know at that time that he was connected in any way to Dana's case. My family was new to the area so I did not know of his background. I was set up with him by my best friend's boyfriend. He was never abusive to me. However, he did end up cheating on me! After we broke up, I found out about his connection to Dana and all the suspicions. It seemed that everywhere I went I ended up running into him somehow. I must say I scared me to death. To this day, I am extremely freaked out even thinking that he may be responsible for her death.
friend

Rolla, MO

#20 Nov 2, 2010
During the time you were with him did he ever give you any kind of gifts like a purse or a ring. Think back and try to remember if so do you still have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gravette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
About how many men has the average woman slept ... (Oct '12) Jan 20 carryon 22
white church house next to new home cemtery Jan 19 SMITH 1
Bella Vista Needs Schools Jan 5 bille25 4
Brian Hingle Jan 2 knife man 2
Arnold Murray's Secret Identity (Aug '10) Dec 29 Kimberley 2,196
Review: Knoedl's Outdoor Tech LLC Dec '14 Marty 1
Wilkinson Leaves Prosecutor's Office (Oct '08) Dec '14 VictomofBC 2
Gravette Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gravette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?