Former members of Sheperds Chapel
Defender Of The Faith

Garden City, MI

#1996 Mar 12, 2011
God has decided before the creation of the earth that the body of Christ would be with him forever. Those who are born again and believe in Jesus , Brought to Faith through the gospel of Christ become members together of the family of God, the body of Christ .. Hi9s Bride we will enjoy the inheritance of Jesus Christ. We have been indeed blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus. Amen.
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#1997 Mar 12, 2011
Ephesians 1:
4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,

Just who do you think these are AG??? notice it says before the foundation of the world. before this earth age was even created, as the first was destroyed when Satan and the 1/3 followed him.God is talking about the ones that made the stand against Satan, they are the ones chosen, not the weak ones, the weak that made no stand against satan, or especially stood for God.holy and without blame before Him are the ones that are not duped into believeing a rapture lie nor worship satan because of belief in that lie, so they are holy and without that blame.
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#1998 Mar 12, 2011
ag wrote---God has warned us that those would come bearing another gospel .. they are under the seduction of evil angels .... Jesus strongly rebuked them as being under the working of the anitchrist movement , workers of the devil himself .

mine---- this another gospel Jesus warned us about is the one you proclaim with no end, the rapture doctrine, nowhere, absolutely nowhere in Gods word does Jesus say He will return twice, nowhere. 2thess emphasizes Jesus will not return til after the A.C. has been revealed!and to say He will come before the A.C. is revealed is preaching another gospel, that He warns us about. it is a lie straight from hell, Satan himself and Gods word proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, and anyone that says any different is absolutely calling God a liar.
watch

Lebanon, KY

#1999 Mar 12, 2011
Defender Of The Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your false Prophet commit blasphemy on a daily bases . You are caught up in LIES and deceit of the worst kind . A religion of GENEOLOGIES one the pharasees and scribes adhere to ... Jesus rebuked them as the sons and daughters of SATAN .. as they were spiritually corrupted ... seeking a name for themselves based on the flesh ... they sought to create division in the body of Christ through the promotion of seducing angel doctrines , another gospel that God is against .
God has warned us that those would come bearing another gospel .. they are under the seduction of evil angels .... Jesus strongly rebuked them as being under the working of the anitchrist movement , workers of the devil himself .
....LET'S Go A-Z with a few of those PERVERTS again:

Ministers who have brought scandal to the Southern Baptist Convention: A-K

These are just SOME of the men who have brought scandal to the Southern Baptist Convention. It is only the tip of the iceberg.

The Southern Baptist Convention does not make denominational assessments of "credibly accused" clergy child molesters in the way that Catholics and other major Protestant groups do. Nor does it keep records on clergy who admit to facts constituting child sex abuse. Nor does it have denominational processes for "defrocking" clergy or revoking their credentials. Among Baptists, these sorts of cases stay largely hidden.

These names represent only publicly-reported news accounts involving Baptist clergy.

Ralph Lee Aaron (AL)

Robert Harvey Alexander (FL)(deacon)

Joshua Allen (TX)

Daniel Earl Allmond (FL)

Dale "Dickie" Amyx (TX)

John Anderson (AL, MS)

Andrew Argent (TX)

Matt Baker (TX)

Tim Ballard (AR)(church-school principal)

Joe Barron (TX)

Donald Chrisler Batson (SC)

Jeremy Benack (PA)

Robert M. Black (MO)

Jason Bolton (VA)

John Bonine (CA)

Walter Bowen (AL)

Gregory "Lee" Bowman (AL)

Mark Lewis Brooks (MO)

Russell Dwain Brooks (GA)

Lonnie Broome (FL)

W. Frank Brown (TX, IL)

Jim Kilburn Bruce (FL)(deacon)

Timothy Brumit (SC)

Charles W. "Chuck" Bryan, Jr.(OK)

Timothy Neal Byars (TN)

Guy Ellis Carr, Jr.(NC)(deacon)

Jeffrey Lamar Carter (FL)

Stephen Wayne Carter (NC, Int'l Mission Bd)

Jerry Dale Carver (TX)

Gordon Christopher (AZ)

Dennis Ray Collins (VA)

Ollin Collins (TX)

Jacob Conder (KY)

Joseph Edmund Conger (MO)

Michael Alan Crippen (MO)

Shawn Davies (MO, KY, MI)

Doug Davis (OK)

Christopher Decaire (AZ)

Gregory Dempsey (TN)

John Wayne Diehl (KY)

Timothy Dillmuth (NH)(failure to report)

Jeremy 'Jack' Ryan Duffer (VA, HI)

Garett Dykes (AL)

Stephen Lee Edmonds (deacon)(FL)

Richard Eland (deacon)(NH)(failure to report)

Thomas L. Elliott (NC)

Zachary Reed Emerson (AL)

Timothy Felts (TN)

Sigifrido Flores (TX)

Shane Flournoy (TX)

Jermey Patrick Gable (FL)

Robert Gagnon (deacon)(NH)(failure to report)

Andres Garcia (CA)

Luis Federico Garcia (AL)

Keith Geren (FL)

Jonathan Tyler Giles (TN)

Tommy Gilmore (FL, GA, TX)

Darrell Gilyard (FL, TX)

Gregory Charles Goben (TX)

Brian "Doug" Goodrich, Jr.(NC)

Robert Gray (FL)

James Griffin (LA)

Gary Hambright (CA)

Timothy Han (CA)

Steven Haney (TN)

Jeffrey Hannah (IL)

James Benjamin Harris (GA)

Benton Gray Harvey (Intl'l Mission Bd, AL)(fraud)

Emmett Hayslip (OK, ND)

George Hendon (MO)(deacon chair)

Roy Mace Honeycutt (NC)

David Hoschar (TN)

John Hubner (ME, SC)

Forrest Lee Hudson (WA)

Joshua Humphrey (GA)

Jerry Hutcheson (FL, AL)

Joshua Ross Hyles (TX)

Fritzner Jean (FL)

Bernard "Bernie" Johnson (TX)

Michael Lee Jones (TX)

Thomas Reid Jones (TX)

Joel Dean Joslin (TX)

Norman Henley Keesee (SC)

Keith Daniel Kiger (AR)
watch

Lebanon, KY

#2000 Mar 12, 2011
....A-Z with just a "few" babylon PERVERTS:
Ministers who brought scandal to the Southern Baptist Convention: L-Z

These are just SOME of the men who have brought scandal to the Southern Baptist Convention. It is only the tip of the iceberg.

Kevin Othell Laferney (TX)

John Lau (NY, Army)

Russell Dion Lewis (FL)

Stephen Livingston (TX)

Roy Long (deacon)(CA)

Daniel J. Lowhorn (TN)

Mark Kit Lucas (GA)

Gordon H. Lunceford (KY)

Donald C. McCary (TN)

Robert McClurg (TX)

Terry McDowell (MO)

John O. McKay (TX)

Mark Woodson Mangrum (TN)

Timothy Mann (MD, AL, FL)

Leslie Mason (IL)

William "Mac" McElrath (Int'l Mission Bd)

Billie Lewis Minson (TX)

Daniel J. Moore (IN)

Doug Myers (FL, AL, MD)

Larry Nuell Neathery (TX)

Kevin Ogle (GA, SC)

Michael Wayne O'Guin (TX)

Donald Brent Page (AL)

Kenneth Payne (VA)

David Pierce (AR)

Joshua Neal Ponder (TX)

Norman Pugh (GA)

Timothy Lee Reddin (AR)

Larry Reynolds (TX)

Timothy Scott Richerson (KY)

Robert N. Riddle (AL, FL)(fraud on elderly)

Robert Riffle (TX)(deacon)

Morris David Roberts (TX)

Marshal Seymour (MS, AL, FL)

Richard Frank Shaw (KY)

Paul Shives (NC)(deacon)

Frank Sizemore (TX)

David Slone (OK, CO)

Billy Ray Smith (OK)

Joshua Spires (OK)

Bernard Squires (IN)

Nathan St. Pierre (KY)

Billy Ray Smith (OK)(volunteer youth worker)

Hezekiah Stallworth (TX)

Richard Steven Sweat (FL)

Justin Eugene Taylor (NC)

Phillip Glenn Terrell (GA)

Drew A. Underwood (KY)

Sam Underwood (TX)

Terry VanHoutan (IA)

Minh Van Nguyen (CA)

George "Tom" Wade, Jr.(AK, Int'l Mission Bd)

Kenneth Ward (TX)

Robert John Weber (TX)

Sean David Whisenhunt (OK)

Stephen Lyle Whittaker (FL)

Paul Williams (TN)

Charles "Rick" Willits (TX)

Matthew Darren Wood (TX, AR)

Franklin Wray (TX)
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#2001 Mar 12, 2011
Defender Of The Faith wrote:
God has decided before the creation of the earth that the body of Christ would be with him forever. Those who are born again and believe in Jesus , Brought to Faith through the gospel of Christ become members together of the family of God, the body of Christ .. Hi9s Bride we will enjoy the inheritance of Jesus Christ. We have been indeed blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus. Amen.
yes, but only the true faithful body of Christ, not the ones that come preaching another Jesus, one that comes before the A.C. is revealed as 2 thess. states this one proclaiming to be Jesus comes first and at the 6th trump.the unblamable bride the one that waits for Him at the 7th trump will be the true faithful bride of Christ and the only bride, the ones that depart from the faith and whore after the first Jesus to come will not be part of that faithful true bride, they will be the 5 foolish virgins, and they miss the real wedding, bacause they will partake in a false wedding.
Defender Of The Faith

Garden City, MI

#2002 Mar 12, 2011
Jeanie wrote:
Ephesians 1:
4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
Just who do you think these are AG??? notice it says before the foundation of the world. before this earth age was even created, as the first was destroyed when Satan and the 1/3 followed him.God is talking about the ones that made the stand against Satan, they are the ones chosen, not the weak ones, the weak that made no stand against satan, or especially stood for God.holy and without blame before Him are the ones that are not duped into believeing a rapture lie nor worship satan because of belief in that lie, so they are holy and without that blame.
Jesus is and has always been .. all that He created in His own image after His own likliness is part of HIS pre existing plan to have a people He could call His own ... Those who are brought to FAITH through the hearing of the gospel of Jesus ARE His own people .
Your ole fly away doctrines are FALSE prophecy ... There was no prior earth age .. No angel/spirits EVER Flew away off this earth into heaven in a prehistoric earth age . You have twisted the word of God just like those false prohetess Ezekiel spoke of ..
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#2003 Mar 12, 2011
Baptist Bread wrote:
<quoted text>garbage and horse feces.
no, what you come preaching another Jesus is horse feces! the lowest of filth, Jesus does not return til the 7th trump, He does not come back twice, and nowhere does His word proclaim that He does, it's your twisting the scriptures to make it appear He does to fit your tale of a rapture, 2 phase coming, but you are only hurting yourself and of course many others who believe you and you will be held accountable for that one day.but like they say, have a good trip when you fly out of here on that rapture jet.
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#2004 Mar 12, 2011
and you Ag have no understanding of Gods word at all, heck you didn't even know rev.13;1 is the one world political system and not a man, and here you proclaim what you post is the truth and we are lying????hmmm don't think so.
Defender Of The Faith

Garden City, MI

#2005 Mar 12, 2011
Jeanie wrote:
<quoted text>yes, but only the true faithful body of Christ, not the ones that come preaching another Jesus, one that comes before the A.C. is revealed as 2 thess. states this one proclaiming to be Jesus comes first and at the 6th trump.the unblamable bride the one that waits for Him at the 7th trump will be the true faithful bride of Christ and the only bride, the ones that depart from the faith and whore after the first Jesus to come will not be part of that faithful true bride, they will be the 5 foolish virgins, and they miss the real wedding, bacause they will partake in a false wedding.
The ones preaching another jesus .. got their gospel from a false prophet ... one who claims Jesus already returned in his cow pasture .... Flew the ole false prophet off into heaven in a UFO . A GIANT spirit/jesus , who LIED on the True Jesus , and brought the gospel of flying off out of the body in a UFO ... another gospel brought by another jesus ( one that lies and is NOT God and IS NOT ... an END time prophet .. The gospel you follow under your ole false prophet is condemned .... God is not HAPPY with those who teach HIS children to fly off out of the body in UFO's with seducing spirits ... Such prophets and prohetess who teach the FLY off into heaven from past earth ages and from out of cow pastures .... Are LIARS AND DECEIVERS ... They are workers of iniquity doing their fathers work .. the devil, in hopes to bring in satans army .... evil angels who take over the bodies of those who teach Gods children to Fly away on UFO's ...
You are either one who has sewn amulets to your shirt sleves , wearing a cloth over your head to hide the evil you do ....or you have been taken captive by evil angels by following the false prophet who is under a false jesus .
Either way .. you are in terrible danger for the blasphemy you commit against Christ and His church body .
Repent
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#2006 Mar 12, 2011
Jesus is and has always been .. all that He created in His own image after His own likliness

gen.1:26---and God said, let us (plural) make man in our image, after our likeness. us, our,---meaning the angels.
watch

Lebanon, KY

#2007 Mar 12, 2011
......Defender changes her name as much as she should change her underware....
......And when the TRUE CHRIST returns,...she better have her a clean pair ready...
Defender Of The Faith

Garden City, MI

#2008 Mar 12, 2011
Jeanie wrote:
<quoted text>no, what you come preaching another Jesus is horse feces! the lowest of filth, Jesus does not return til the 7th trump, He does not come back twice, and nowhere does His word proclaim that He does, it's your twisting the scriptures to make it appear He does to fit your tale of a rapture, 2 phase coming, but you are only hurting yourself and of course many others who believe you and you will be held accountable for that one day.but like they say, have a good trip when you fly out of here on that rapture jet.
We who are in Christ have been warned that you woud come bearing false witness against Christ . Woe unto you false witnesses who have taught your prehistoric fly away doctrines of seducing angels .
Them same ole evil spirits that Ezekiel warned us of have returned with their witchcraft doctrines ... prophetess who Lied to Gods people in the past saying the way to heaven is through .. out of the body experiences that take them up into heaven delivering them into a third heaven .... causing people to fly off with evil angel spirits who lie on Jesus .. giving them another gospel ... God hates those who teach such lies and teach His children to fly off .
Evil spirits under the influence of satan hoping to lead people out of their bodies teaching them they did FLY off in prehistoric ages ........ scary stuff you are wrapped up in the occult , a sure sign the antichrist is at work in the world today ...
You are in a dangerous false religion jeanie one led by satan himself . you are a pawn he uses to pervert the word of God . When satan is done using you .... he will put you in his bootcamp alright , you won't be a sergeant in his bootcamp , you will be shoveling coal .
watch

Lebanon, KY

#2009 Mar 12, 2011
Defender Of The Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones preaching another jesus .. got their gospel from a false prophet ... one who claims Jesus already returned in his cow pasture .... Flew the ole false prophet off into heaven in a UFO . A GIANT spirit/jesus , who LIED on the True Jesus , and brought the gospel of flying off out of the body in a UFO ... another gospel brought by another jesus ( one that lies and is NOT God and IS NOT ... an END time prophet .. The gospel you follow under your ole false prophet is condemned .... God is not HAPPY with those who teach HIS children to fly off out of the body in UFO's with seducing spirits ... Such prophets and prohetess who teach the FLY off into heaven from past earth ages and from out of cow pastures .... Are LIARS AND DECEIVERS ... They are workers of iniquity doing their fathers work .. the devil, in hopes to bring in satans army .... evil angels who take over the bodies of those who teach Gods children to Fly away on UFO's ...
You are either one who has sewn amulets to your shirt sleves , wearing a cloth over your head to hide the evil you do ....or you have been taken captive by evil angels by following the false prophet who is under a false jesus .
Either way .. you are in terrible danger for the blasphemy you commit against Christ and His church body .
Repent
Foxglove
Republic, MO
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#1478
46 min ago Sounds like a lot of pharisees throwing accusations around - like the Devil casting out devils. Come on. You know you're wrong for being so cruelly judgmental toward other people. If Christ dwelt in you, you wouldn't give up on someone you believe is confused by the Word, you wouldn't call them a lost cause and start casting your lots for their clothes. You'd pray for them.

This viciousness makes your God weep. Stop it.
Defender Of The Faith

Garden City, MI

#2010 Mar 12, 2011
watch wrote:
......Defender changes her name as much as she should change her underware....
......And when the TRUE CHRIST returns,...she better have her a clean pair ready...
This applys to you also .. false prophetess #2 ... you are in grave error and do commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit .
We who are in Christ have been warned that you woud come bearing false witness against Christ . Woe unto you false witnesses who have taught your prehistoric fly away doctrines of seducing angels .
Them same ole evil spirits that Ezekiel warned us of have returned with their witchcraft doctrines ... prophetess who Lied to Gods people in the past saying the way to heaven is through .. out of the body experiences that take them up into heaven delivering them into a third heaven .... causing people to fly off with evil angel spirits who lie on Jesus .. giving them another gospel ... God hates those who teach such lies and teach His children to fly off .
Evil spirits under the influence of satan hoping to lead people out of their bodies teaching them they did FLY off in prehistoric ages ........ scary stuff you are wrapped up in the occult , a sure sign the antichrist is at work in the world today ...
You are in a dangerous false religion WATCH one led by satan himself . you are a pawn he uses to pervert the word of God . When satan is done using you .... he will put you in his bootcamp alright , you won't be a sergeant in his bootcamp , you will be shoveling coal .
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#2011 Mar 12, 2011
another thing, Jesus is God, so God wouldn't be talking to Himself here, because He says -us and our image.Jesus and God are just one, not plural as in us and our.
watch

Lebanon, KY

#2012 Mar 12, 2011
Defender Of The Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
This applys to you also .. false prophetess #2 ... you are in grave error and do commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit .
We who are in Christ have been warned that you woud come bearing false witness against Christ . Woe unto you false witnesses who have taught your prehistoric fly away doctrines of seducing angels .
Them same ole evil spirits that Ezekiel warned us of have returned with their witchcraft doctrines ... prophetess who Lied to Gods people in the past saying the way to heaven is through .. out of the body experiences that take them up into heaven delivering them into a third heaven .... causing people to fly off with evil angel spirits who lie on Jesus .. giving them another gospel ... God hates those who teach such lies and teach His children to fly off .
Evil spirits under the influence of satan hoping to lead people out of their bodies teaching them they did FLY off in prehistoric ages ........ scary stuff you are wrapped up in the occult , a sure sign the antichrist is at work in the world today ...
You are in a dangerous false religion WATCH one led by satan himself . you are a pawn he uses to pervert the word of God . When satan is done using you .... he will put you in his bootcamp alright , you won't be a sergeant in his bootcamp , you will be shoveling coal .
Sounds like a lot of pharisees throwing accusations around - like the Devil casting out devils. Come on. You know you're wrong for being so cruelly judgmental toward other people. If Christ dwelt in you, you wouldn't give up on someone you believe is confused by the Word, you wouldn't call them a lost cause and start casting your lots for their clothes. You'd pray for them.

This viciousness makes your God weep. Stop it.
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#2013 Mar 12, 2011
now who did you say is a liar and false teacher AG?? better read this again----Jeanie
Huntsville, AL
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#2004
17 min ago and you Ag have no understanding of Gods word at all, heck you didn't even know rev.13;1 is the one world political system and not a man, and here you proclaim what you post is the truth and we are lying????hmmm don't think so. and i know not.
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#2015 Mar 12, 2011
now who is that one uou said that is in grave error??
watch

Lebanon, KY

#2016 Mar 12, 2011
watch wrote:
Former youth pastor admits to sexual assaultsDoris Janssen, CHBC News: Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Daron Crown, 25, has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl.
Photo Credit: CHBC News,.A former Salmon Arm pastor has pleaded guilty to sexual offences involving a minor.
Daron Mark Crown, 25, admitted to two sexual assault charges involving a 15-year-old girl who was part of the congregation at First Baptist Church in Salmon Arm.
Crown was sentenced to a nine month’s of house arrest followed by a year of probation.
He was removed from his volunteer position as youth pastor when police began investigating the accusation a year ago.
...Real "nice" church ya got there.......NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gravette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog boy May 21 Lassie 1
Wendy Wymer (Mar '06) May 10 LeahWymer 11
Is Arnold Murray ill? (Oct '13) May 4 Bill Leflet 117
Mckee Apr '17 Anon 3
About how many men has the average woman slept ... (Oct '12) Mar '17 Little_slutty_is_... 29
McKee foods Mar '17 Looking 1
News Mayor of Sulphur Springs fires police chief aft... (Jul '09) Feb '17 Jokers wifee 10

Gravette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gravette Mortgages