Senior centers to provide relief from...

Senior centers to provide relief from heat in Dauphin County

There are 1 comment on the WPMT-TV York story from Jul 6, 2012, titled Senior centers to provide relief from heat in Dauphin County. In it, WPMT-TV York reports that:

Seniors seeking relief from the blistering heat in Dauphin County can head to any of the following locations to cool off: A* Bistline Senior Center, 1291 S. 28th Street, Harrisburg , Monday A- Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. A* B'Nai B'rith Senior Center, 130 Third Street, Harrisburg, Monday A- Friday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. A* East Hanover Senior ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPMT-TV York.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Cool idea...and seniors who wouldn't otherwise visit these centers..NOW have the opportunity to NOT just beat the heat..but to see what the center has to offer..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gratz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question Jul '15 Ali 27 1
News Couple charged with child abuse (Nov '06) Jun '15 Me and I 7
witmer family please respond (Sep '14) Apr '15 kly3 2
Lykens Police Hiring procedures (Jan '08) Mar '15 sneakypete 8
News Police: Careless smoking caused fatal Lykens fire (Mar '14) Aug '14 silly rabbit 3
News 67 year old man faces charges for alleged relat... (Apr '14) Apr '14 softball fan 2
News Borough Lets Go Of Police Department (Apr '08) Feb '14 Regreting moving ... 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gratz Mortgages