Sprint car driver Stephen Allard, 40, dies

Full story: Chico Enterprise-Record

Two-time Silver Dollar Speedway track sprint car champion and Chico native Stephen Allard reportedly died Monday in Cameron Park where he lived.
Comments
21 - 39 of 39 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SAMemorial

Shingle Springs, CA

#28 Dec 30, 2012
anony wrote:
<quoted text>
People can sure talk but not what's real, lame! Go to Google and put mountain democrat Stephen allard and when the artical comes up go to bottom where it says 1 reply and then a huge large article pops up. Still doesn't really say anymore than what we already know. we all know what really happened and what was said already soooo....rip Stephen! I love u!!
thank you
SAMemorial

Shingle Springs, CA

#29 Dec 30, 2012
turn4 wrote:
I thank you Allard for making such a positive impact on my life. I wish I could have been their for you in your darkest hour. I miss you and will truly miss you come race day. Their will always be a seat saved for you in turn4. I love you man.
well said. Thank you respectfully.
Last Cowboy

Sacramento, CA

#30 Dec 30, 2012
anony wrote:
<quoted text>
People can sure talk but not what's real, lame! Go to Google and put mountain democrat Stephen allard and when the artical comes up go to bottom where it says 1 reply and then a huge large article pops up. Still doesn't really say anymore than what we already know. we all know what really happened and what was said already soooo....rip Stephen! I love u!!
I wouldn't count on the Mountain Democrat for any accurate info.Why do you keep refering to that.Anything you get from them in most likely false.Who would believe a low dowm democrap anyways?
Byrd

El Dorado Hills, CA

#31 Dec 31, 2012
Who really cares how it happen and/or why. This is a tragic event that has occurred. My heart bleeds for the family and especially his wife. I have known his wife since she was 6 years old. When I first met Stephen I was concerned. The momma came out in me. I just wanted to protect her. Yet I saw the love and admiration he had for her. That is what I want to remember.
papa

West Sacramento, CA

#32 Dec 31, 2012
I have known her forever. I just hate people who automatically think suicide. They were a great couple. I was so happy for the both of them. I would like to know how he went to heaven.
Placerville Posse

Placerville, CA

#33 Dec 31, 2012
Papa,
It is true. Stephen did in fact take his own life. It is in fact a very sad time for many people who knew him and had made it a point to watch him demonstrate his talents behind the wheel of a sprint car.

Friend of Stephen. I wish to remain nameless to avoid the blog B.S..
anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#34 Dec 31, 2012
Let the family grieve, Let the friends grieve. Some things are better left unsaid!!
papa

West Sacramento, CA

#35 Dec 31, 2012
Oh man that breaks my heart. I pray for his wife and family. I won't make the service but I hope it is wonderful.
anony

Diablo, CA

#36 Dec 31, 2012
Crazy we will all never see ur warm smile and beautiful eyes ever again! U will 4EVER be missed!!!
NOBODY

Redding, CA

#37 Jan 2, 2013
How could anybody be so Cruel say stuff like that
JENNY FROM PARADISE CA

Redding, CA

#38 Jan 2, 2013
HOW COULD ANYBODY SAY SUCH CRUEL THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT STEPHEN
JENNY FROM PARADISE CA

Redding, CA

#39 Jan 2, 2013
HOW COULD ANYBODY SAY SUCH CRUEL THINGS ABOUT STEPHEN
JENNY FROM PARADISE CA

Redding, CA

#40 Jan 2, 2013
STOP SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT STEPHEN
JENNY FROM PARADISE CA

Redding, CA

#41 Jan 2, 2013
STOP BEING SO MEAN
northerngirl

Sacramento, CA

#42 Jan 12, 2013
He did hang himself. Therefore, he was a coward. There is nothing in the world worth killing yourself over. There is tons of help for people who are feeling depressed, at the end of their rope or like life isn't worth living. He left a wife and child to forever remember that he killed himself on Christmas. What a nice guy. His wife was by his side when he died. People can hang themselves and still be alive, but die in the hospital. I know someone who did exactly that and his wife stayed by his side until they pulled the plug. But yes, he did kill himself.
Anonymous

Kent, WA

#43 Jan 28, 2013
Seeker... I do know him quite well in fact. Sucide is cowardly why not think about His poor daughter before doing that to himself. Also as for his cheating wife, he should have just divorced her then found a hottie and showed her up. Miss ya buddy.
annoyed

Chico, CA

#44 Jan 29, 2013
"He left a wife and child to forever remember that he killed himself on Christmas." "he was a coward. There is nothing in the world worth killing yourself over." "Sucide is cowardly"

Did-ya ever notice everyone has an "O"pinion? When they don't have a tiny clue????

Mental health is something most don't understand and few want to discuss (sweep it under the rug) keeping details secret.

HOW many mentally ill fathers have killed themselves and their entire families???? What strength did Mr. Allard possess that confined his despair to himself??? How long had he suffered, in mental isolation before he surrendered??

Unless you were Mr. Allard's psychiatrist I doubt you or anyone could answer these and other questions accurately. So to call him a coward, after he's passed, when you know nothing of his suffering, is something low and disgusting, that you might (I hope) reconsider; you'll be a bigger person.
It Is VERY SAD

Paradise, CA

#45 Mar 26, 2013
He has a wonderful, beautiful & smart daughter yet I have seen articles saying donations can be made for his spouse. Adultry can be devastating and make someone feel like they just can't handle the hurt for even one more day. It is sad to know Stephen was hurting so deeply and the hurt has now spread to all his loved ones and his precious daughter.
The donations should be made for his chid; for college or to make sure she has everything she needs now that she is being raised on the income of one parent versus two! I pray for you A.A.
Po d

United States

#46 Apr 7, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Seeker... I do know him quite well in fact. Sucide is cowardly why not think about His poor daughter before doing that to himself. Also as for his cheating wife, he should have just divorced her then found a hottie and showed her up. Miss ya buddy.
Totally agree!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grass Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 200,669
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr papersup 15,974
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 16 hr memo maddnes 5,020
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
Restored - steam donkey' from Birchville Mine n... Aug 12 The right is wrong 2
Spa cover recommendation Aug 8 mmeisner 1
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Aug 8 GoodOleBoyNetwork 30
•••
•••
Grass Valley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grass Valley Jobs

•••