Magic and mischief: Visitors to Troll...

Magic and mischief: Visitors to Troll Knoll need walking shoes and a sense of humor

There are 4 comments on the Sacramento Bee story from Aug 12, 2008, titled Magic and mischief: Visitors to Troll Knoll need walking shoes and a sense of humor. In it, Sacramento Bee reports that:

John and Anne Morris have spent 15 years developing their 20 acres in Penn Valley into a series of themed gardens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee.

Kathy Sommers

Folsom, CA

#1 Oct 27, 2008
Dear Ms. Rubin:
I have tried to contact John and Ann Morris at the email in your article([email protected] m)to no success. I have contacted you several times asking for information on how to contact Mr. Morris, directions on how to get to the troll knoll gardens. I have not been successfull. I am very excited about bringing some friends to visit these gardens, can you please HELP me contact John and Ann MOrris so that I can set up a tour? thank you, Kathy Sommers, Folsom Resident
Pauline Nielson

Carmichael, CA

#2 Apr 27, 2009
How can I contact John Morris to arrange a tour of his gardens?
Sharon Rico

Vacaville, CA

#3 Mar 2, 2012
Are the Troll Knoll Gardens still open to the public? If so, how can I contact John Morris to arrange a tour? Please let me know @ [email protected] Thank you.
Terry

Grass Valley, CA

#4 Oct 14, 2012
Are the Troll Knoll gardens open, would like to arrange a tour? How do I contact Mr. Morris, the email [email protected] does not work, as a valid email address. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grass Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
golf cart Aug 9 Vic and Libby 1
Good R_ox y, o_xy,cm-arijuana,t-ar,he-roin,o_xy... Aug 4 Ashley 2
News Giving driver's licenses to those here illegall... Jul 26 spud 8
Gravenstein Apple Fair Jul 23 howefortunate 1
News Man Arrested After Domestic Violence and Pursuit Jul 19 Youdumasfuck 2
Tate's tree service Jun '17 Love how people ... 1
News Essential California: How a California driver's... Apr '17 07 Mustang 2

Grass Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance