Little monetary support in county for...

Little monetary support in county for Prop. 23

There are 1 comment on the The Union story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Little monetary support in county for Prop. 23. In it, The Union reports that:

One county resident has donated to the campaign to delay implementation of California's landmark climate change legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Union.

LessHypeMoreFact

Woodstock, Canada

#1 Sep 30, 2010
"Under the existing climate change regulations, California is “creating literally hundreds of thousands of jobs in energy efficient technologies,” Frisch said.“This is where the economy is going. California has been the leader of the innovation economy in the United States for the last 50 years. It started with defense, then Silicon Valley and biotech.” Frisch compared the benefit of innovations in the green energy field to discoveries made by NASA in the last century."

On the other hand, they could contribute to the profits of Texan oil company executives by voting yet. I guess at least ONE person has significant stock in Exxon..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grass Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia SUCKS (May '13) Aug 10 Fat Black Muslim ... 2
Pokemon go Jul '16 Phillip17 1
News Double Down Jul '16 mothballs r okay 7
David Dallas Withrow (Apr '15) Jun '16 BeauVine 9
Disillusioned with Child Protective Services in... (Jun '06) May '16 Anonymous 80
News Crisis Stabilization Unit opens Tuesday next to... (Dec '15) Dec '15 HumanSpirit 3
News Women encouraged to seek help from doctors - no... (Nov '15) Nov '15 pailrider 13

Grass Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grass Valley Mortgages