fann

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

just want too know. there's a web site selling cheyenne stuff want the walkers too know some one is tring too make money off of there name.
wonder

Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

does he live.
Sam the Man

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Yeah Clint lives in Grass Valley and it's probably him legitimately selling his photos.
im a fan

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

not to be nosiy. but would like to know how he's doing and if he mite be coming to visit his birth place sometime in the future. i would like to me him.i know he's up in age but i belive he's steel as strong as a ox.i live in louisville ky, i would ride up to his birth place to get to meet him at least once in my life.
Wisdomena

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Mr. Walker is doing as well as a man his age can expect to be doing. And although he's still up and going, age has taken it's toll. He walks a little slower now, and has extreme vision problems. He doesn't travel much anymore, so unfortunately, I doubt he'll be out that way again. I'm sorry.

Rest assured that he is well cared for and well loved, and is busy having a happy life still being lived on his own terms as much as his body will let him. His mind is still sharp as a steel edge, and he still enjoys some activities with his wife and family, and friends.

Very kind of you to ask, thank you.
jerry norris for DA

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

fann wrote:
just want too know. there's a web site selling cheyenne stuff want the walkers too know some one is tring too make money off of there name.
yes he does
please come to our tatoo shops . we can fix you
Joanna Eves- Jackson

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

I have been told all my life that Clint Walker is my distant cousin. My grandmother has gotten to old to remember how this is. I know that it is through my grandfather's side his name is Julian Reed and my grandmother's name is Hazel Reed (robey). My grandfather's father is Walter Reed it may be that his mother was a Walker but I do not have those names? My grandfather has passed. When I was 12 i visited Clint's father and his step-mother with my grandparents.( I can not remember her name?)(would love to know it?) It was at a health food store and on the wall was the ski pole that he had his accident with. I also think there was pictures of him around! I wish i would have taken pictures and notes but being 12 I did not realize how important it would be back then. I also for a time wrote back and forth to his half brother and now can not find my letters that i kept for a long time and then since i have married have disappeared? I believe his name was George David Walker. I remember calling him David though. Back then again i was young and did not understand the importance of family and never thought to ask a lot of questions about family. After awhile i lost all contact with him.( I wish I knew what happened to him?) I am now 43 and am still wondering how I am related to Clint Walker? I believe that his dad and my grandpa were somehow cousins? I would love to know how to explain the family connections though. Would you be able to find this information for me somehow? I would really appreciate it!!! Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grass Valley Discussions

Search the Grass Valley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 28 min Cali Girl 2014 200,557
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr facts faced 15,929
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Green Soilent 4,975
Restored - steam donkey' from Birchville Mine n... Aug 12 The right is wrong 2
Spa cover recommendation Aug 8 mmeisner 1
Patient blacklisting happens (Jul '06) Aug 8 GoodOleBoyNetwork 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grass Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••