Victim feared for life as he was drag...

Victim feared for life as he was dragged by car

There are 48 comments on the MLive.com story from Jul 7, 2008, titled Victim feared for life as he was dragged by car. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Timothy White stands in front of his car that was allegedly stolen. He survived after being dragged by an alleged car thief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tim White

Jackson, MI

#1 Jul 24, 2008
This is Tim White again. I would like all inquiries directed to me if people do not know the facts about the case and want to. The storie has been distorted by those that need alot of information before they begin to comment.
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#2 Jul 24, 2008
tim white ,
when can i see you again i know you don't miss me
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#3 Jul 24, 2008
tim ,
will i ever here from again you i cried when i went up for you i had your picture with me tell me something tim is one daughters staying with you tell her i said hello for me ok i wish was there with you right now instead of here at the library i am so lonely without you i think about you everyday when bed please call me back .
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#4 Jul 24, 2008
tim white ,
i have an idea why don't you put your feet and legs on my lap and i can rub them for you would like that i wish you could let me take care of you .
Interested in facts

Lawrence, MI

#5 Jul 24, 2008
Tim White wrote:
This is Tim White again. I would like all inquiries directed to me if people do not know the facts about the case and want to. The storie has been distorted by those that need alot of information before they begin to comment.
I read some of the comments in the Jackson paper where there were differing opinions on what really happened.

What really happened?
tinkerlove

Battle Creek, MI

#6 Jul 26, 2008
sometimes you have to know when to let go.
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#7 Jul 28, 2008
tim white ,
someone else has become a victim .
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#8 Jul 28, 2008
i regret telling those people about you where are you tim i wish you were here i'm very sorry tim for what i did can you forgive me .
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#9 Jul 28, 2008
tim white
are you there please say something
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#10 Jul 28, 2008
if want to the whole story tim white about on what did happen you have email me to find out to gmail and i'll tell you the whole thing and i want to see you in church on sunday you know where my church is i want you to stick up for me please tim do it for us i don't want to cry on this message board .
cheryl crin

Jackson, MI

#11 Jul 30, 2008
tim ,
if you are reading the grass lake message board i am making a plea of an apology please answer this message .
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#12 Aug 1, 2008
tim white
where are you at listen very carefully to me i am very sorry if i messed things up for you .
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#13 Aug 5, 2008
i am trying very hard to find you but you are not making an effort to contact me i miss you and i want you home i am sorry if i mess things up for you by going to the grass lake message board to try and help you please don't our relationship tim and please don't yell at me or be angry or upset with me if you hear me crying in your heart you will know why .
wtf

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Aug 6, 2008
I know nothing about what happen besides what I am reading. Will you please talk to Cheryl she is driving me nuts
tinkerlove

Battle Creek, MI

#15 Aug 7, 2008
I guest that this forum is just for cheryl trying to locate her lost tim......LOL
jackey

Aliquippa, PA

#16 Aug 11, 2008
tim,will you please talk to cheryl she is so lonely
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#17 Aug 28, 2008
Tim White wrote:
please write me back tim white i left you several emails you need to answer them right away its very important tim i miss you very much i want you to know that i am not breaking-up with you i'm here to support you i love you tim white .
STFU

United States

#18 Aug 29, 2008
cheryl crim wrote:
<quoted text>
please write me back tim white i left you several emails you need to answer them right away its very important tim i miss you very much i want you to know that i am not breaking-up with you i'm here to support you i love you tim white .
Are you for real? Get over it and go for a walk on 1-94...Enough already! You really sound like a loser!
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#19 Sep 4, 2008
if anybody is out there please help me reunite with my beloved tim white i miss him very much i am not a loser i wish certain people wouldn't call me that it hurt my feelings so what if if i love tim white it's no one's business but mine and for the two people who stuck for me thank you and yes i am lonely and i am very very thankful to have tim white in my life and i don't regret it either.
cheryl crim

Jackson, MI

#20 Sep 4, 2008
Tim White wrote:
tim white
this is girlfriend cheryl crim here thinking about you how are you doing were you successful on saving your house again well anyway i hope that everything is going well for you like your feet and legs say hello to your family for me ok i miss you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grass Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullies Nov '17 Izza 2
News Mysterious 'Spaceship' Parked on NYC Street Tur... Aug '17 walleye e coyote 4
dj garcia (Oct '08) Dec '16 Truth 10
News Police seek man in armed home invasion between ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 nancys734 1
grass lake guys drive loud trucks. doesnt make... (Jun '15) Jun '15 customer 1
drunks in street at missys grass shack (Jun '15) Jun '15 michigan 1
News Obamacare complaints aired at health-care forum... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Wolfman 1

Grass Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grass Lake Mortgages