Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2013
great groomers and staff

Quinlan, TX

#1 May 11, 2009
i have been using becky at glamout pets for 3 years now and they always do a great job on my lasa ans poodle this is a good family owned buiness that cares about there custmers i will never go ant place eles
pet owners beware

Mckinney, TX

#2 Jun 13, 2009
as my gf worked there but left due to how they due to how they mistreat the dogs there wouldnt suggest anyone that loves there dog to go there or apply for a job as workers are name called n verbally abused
never again

Arlington, TX

#3 Jul 29, 2009
i have used glamour pets and i will have to say i will never go back they left my dog hair cut all uneven and charged extra for everything like cleaning the ears extra trimming her nails extra like i said never again
Loyal Custmer

Wills Point, TX

#4 Aug 22, 2010
never again wrote:
i have used glamour pets and i will have to say i will never go back they left my dog hair cut all uneven and charged extra for everything like cleaning the ears extra trimming her nails extra like i said never again
Ive used Glamour Pets for 4 years now and have never had or heard of them charging extra for these services when you ask them what come with a groom they tell you a bath,brushout,nails,ears cleaned,and hair cut , even when my god has skin problems they use specail shammpoo and dont even charge... Ryan and Becky are very good groomers and good people they really care about there custmers dogs ive know from personal exp...Thanks glamour pets
Kendra

Plano, TX

#5 Oct 22, 2010
I was recommended to Glamour Pets from my neighbor and they described how great the service was. Well with that being said i made a phone call to there place of business and i spoke to the owner "Ryan". I told him what i wanted done and how i wanted it down. I took my little puppy "Mario" who is a Shihtzu to there facility. I was greeted with one of there c-workers and there son who was extremely nice to me and my puppy. When i picked my puppy up i met the owner "Ryan". He took the time to give me some information on how to take care of my dog with him knowing this is the first time i owned a puppy. I paid what he quoted me over the phone. I have to say that i was well pleased with the service and i will be going back again. Hopefully this time i will be able to meet the other family members!!!
Thanks everyone for taking care of my puppy and making me happy!!!!
Bob n Willy

Sherman, TX

#6 May 31, 2011
I have always used Glamour Pets. My Great Pyrenees gets his summer "do" every year. Always right, never too short. He gets dipped, cleaned, and I never feel overcharged. But then I trust them and tell them to do whatever he needs. I'm sure there is another side to "never again" and her problem with them.
Krissy

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 5, 2012
pet owners beware wrote:
as my gf worked there but left due to how they due to how they mistreat the dogs there wouldnt suggest anyone that loves there dog to go there or apply for a job as workers are name called n verbally abused
i worked there and they treat me badly
Lisa

Lewisville, TX

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Do your dog(s) a favor....find another groomer.
They didn't even bathe my dogs. Dirty ears, annal glands not expressed as requested. Some nails were missed being cut. Hair cut in their face was not done...do I need to say anything else? I guess they overbook and therefore are not consistent in their service. Too many dogs to groom and not enough time to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grapevine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 53 min c 546
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 59 min That Fart Guy 22,349
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr SpasticColon 17,917
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 773
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 10 hr Gasman 338
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 10 hr Gasman 723
Review: Fences-S'glor (Apr '13) Mon Victom o Luis Lav... 6
•••

Grapevine News Video

•••
•••

Grapevine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grapevine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE