Talking about Difficult Subject
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Camille Page

Chicago, IL

#21 Aug 10, 2012
Ivy Carrington wrote:
Why have to get so mad ay this? This is all about marriage problems getting solve. Talking difficult things in life.
Yeah, there are just people who don't understand and don't want to help others, anyways, if couple thought about the right way then they will discover to do it right.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#22 Aug 12, 2012
I agree with you Camille that there are people don't understand and never understand. For other people let your mind and heart understands visit the link http://edyoung.net/ Thanks and God bless.

Since: Aug 12

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Aug 12, 2012
Camille Page wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, there are just people who don't understand and don't want to help others, anyways, if couple thought about the right way then they will discover to do it right.
I agree with you guys, this series might be a big help for couples, not on me yet.:)

Atlanta, GA

#24 Aug 12, 2012
We can't please all the people. But in marriage couple they should have a time talking deeply about their relationship and plans in life and other things that concerns to their marriage.

Chicago, IL

#25 Aug 13, 2012
Watch this video so you could be more inspired http://www.youtube.com/user/EdYoung

Phoenix, AZ

#26 Aug 13, 2012
I think there's a lot of things to talk about before marriage. And it's all critical.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27 Aug 13, 2012
Yes in deed that there is a lot of things to talk before getting marriage.

Location hidden

#28 Aug 13, 2012
A lot of things needed to talk before getting married.

Atlanta, GA

#29 Aug 13, 2012
tuyetmatzinger92 wrote:
Another marriage problem being talked by a pastor and his wife in Grapevine Texas. They both believe that so much difficulty in a marriage is a result of an intimacy issue between couples, and that a healthy sex life strengthens the bond and increases communication. I don't know what to say but they have a point.
If we just put God and Love in the center of our relationship, there's no difficult in it.

Atlanta, GA

#30 Aug 13, 2012
Just like what I've read on www.second.org/

Location hidden

#31 Aug 14, 2012
Thank you Tiffani for posting a link.

Location hidden

#32 Aug 14, 2012
Too much difficulty in marriage results of an intimacy issue, before reaching this point set time to talk about this and possible ways to avoid it.

Location hidden

#33 Aug 14, 2012
Married couples should give some time talking about their relationship.

i wanna share this to you guys http://www.twitter.com/EdYoung .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34 Aug 15, 2012
Thanks for the link know i can follow this amazing pastor.

Kansas City, KS

#35 Aug 15, 2012
Discussing difficult things will strengthen the bond and communication in a relationship.

Location hidden

#36 Aug 15, 2012
Yes I agree with you that discussing difficult things will strengthen the relationship.

Location hidden

#37 Aug 15, 2012
josefina mozak wrote:
Yes I agree with you that discussing difficult things will strengthen the relationship.
What were the difficult things in a relationship that's being talked here?

Anyway visit this guys http://www.creativepastors.com/ .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grapevine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
News Texas Cop Not Indicted for Shooting May 19 wild child 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Man, 21, fatally stabbed after argument in Bedford (May '10) May 18 aintcomplaing 24
Why do white men loves Asian beauties? (Aug '12) May 18 climate change 3
The police here suck. (Sep '07) May 18 border patrol 76
Grapevine Baseball Apr '15 Customer 1
More from around the web

Grapevine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]